Silver is 16 dollars an ounce

I'm sorry, but is anyone else laughing their ass off that bitcoin has gone parabolic but silver and gold are still pathetically undervalued in USD? I mean, gold isn't even $1300. Silver is not even $16. Who wants to talk about the political manipulation of the precious metals market? You can buy 13 OUNCES OF GOLD with one bitcoin. Any bets on when we reach peak clown world?

In 10 years silver will still be here, btc won't 100%

time to buy some fucking silver. gold is way down too. Waiting for JNUG to hit $11 then ALL IN BABY

ok ron paul

I just can't believe how easy it is to fucking make money once you see through the jews. I guess they don't care if smart people make a fortune, they're just banking on all the idiots losing everything.

trips don't lie. how do i buy silver?

>>/biz/

This seems to be the trend of the last 48 hours:
>Open credit card
>Max out on bitcoin
>Bitcoin super moon
>Sell quick profits
>Buy silver/gold
>Watch US economy crash
>Watch BTC economy crash
>Enjoy real tangible wealth
>Profit.

You go to the fucking store and ask for a few dozen coins and some ingots. I guess you can buy online as well, kitco or apmex or whatever, but the local PM dealer will only jew you if he's a jew, so make sure it's not a jew and you're golden.

Teach us senpai?

It was $16 an ounce three years ago too. So stagnant lol. Mean while my small investment in btc is now worth enough to put a down payment on a house

You going to cash out in USD?
That doesn't even make sense user. JNUG is paper gold. Manipulators dump annual global mining production on derivative markets a few times a year for many years now. Don't be stupid, physical holdings or nothing.

>they're just banking on all the idiots losing everything.
like idiots changing their bitcoin for fucking silver.

Lately I have been finding it increasingly difficult to reconcile how retarded Sup Forums truly is.

HI, I'M WILLIAM DEVANE

Did you fall for the BTC meme?

>buying shiny rocks in the current year

Okay smartass, how do you stop a decentralized blockchain from existing?

I'm not greedy. If bitcoin goes to 100k, I will be cheering on with the rest of Sup Forums because it'll mean some anons will be rich, and maybe those anons will put their money to good use. Otherwise, I just see writing on the wall, and don't think I'm alone in that regard.

Buying gold with BTC will destroy golds value

Bitcoin, or atleast the white paper describing the technology & implementation for it has already been on the internet for 10 years.

Why go silver/gold when the halflife of lead is like 20,000,000x longer and it can shield you from radiation? Talk about worth its weight.

Just buy stocks you fucking retards.

You ain't buying 13 OUNCES OF GOLD with 1 bitcoin, You need dollars for that and first you need to exchange btc for dollars :)

im going to laugh so hard when this crashes overnight because of IRS regulation and thousands of you guys are jumping out of windows

Daily reminder APMEX is taking bitcoin right now. I would be dumping at least 40% of my fake buttcoins that will be garbage in 6 months and buying BRICKS of silver

I usually buy silver once it gets in the 15.xx range. Guess it's time to buy some more rounds and eagles/maples.

Ya, it's manipulated but i'm looking for long term gains.

I'm laughing my mass off as I keep buying more and more PMs.
Bitcoin will fail, and when it does, like the ultra-wealthy, I will have stacks of silver and gold.

>because if bitcoin goes up to a 100k that will make it easier to cash out
If anything that will make it easier for the whole damn thing to crash.

Russia and China are still buying gold BY THE TON. I mean... they're not the brightest of people, but in this respect, I think I'm going to play follow the leader .__.

the funniest thing about this bitcoin thing is that all of these 20 year old smelly nerds who are day trading the shit will be able to move to actual day trading and make a killing

bitcoin created a new generation of stock market killers

Damn Ron Paul can still post on this thread.

Buy gold with your BTC.
Wait for bubble to burst.
The value of precious metals will skyrocket Then get rich selling your gold.
Screencap this.

The fact that you can barely cash out or transfer BTC without huge delays and convolution is why I'm sort of jaded by it. I dunno... maybe there'll be a new, new paradigm.

They're going to be so disgusted by the coming crash that I don't think they'll invest in anything other than Pokemon cards ever again LOL

unplug the computer

>tfw the precious metalfags start setting off EMPs to erase peoples' btc wallets

A powercut wherever you need it to stop working

It's easy, OP. JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, et. al can suppress gold and silver prices through ETF's, frequently trading PMs that they do not have possession of. They currently have no effective means to manipulate the BTC market. When and if they do, they will. That is why they shill against BTC constantly....it is something outside of their manipulative control.

meh i mean if they wait for the crash ya. But the smart people are getting out now when the price is crazy and normies are starting to talk about it.

That's pretty neat, silver has a lot of usages.

the cellphone or the any electronic device you were using to type this comment guess what metals were included inside

If you buy Bitcoin right now, you're going to lose a lot of money before the dip/crash. Seriously, don't fucking do it. This isn't coming out of some faggy nocoiner's mouth. I'm selling my shit in the next 3-7 days. An increase this rapid for something that has had this much exposure has never ended well in any market.

>The value of precious metals will skyrocket
kek. like bitcoin?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Buddy, they are artificially gaming the market by just repeating transactions. Of course they can manipulate it when they own half of the market.

When precious metals skyrocket, expect a false flag or DOW. The financial system will collapse if gold goes to 50k

once BTC hits the futures market, watch the manipulation. yes. precious metals may be clunky artifacts, but they remain a hedge against inflation. Nothing but the Phys though

This and on his right. Without political legitimacy or legal recourse cryptocurrencies are dead in the long run. Bitcoin's only value as an investment is its perceived worth as a currency. And that worth as a currency is going to plunge as it attracts mainstream scrutiny. There will always be suckers out there. As far as Bitcoin goes it's okay to be a sucker so long as you admit it and recognize the sucker hood in others. It's like the story about the two guys running from a grizzly bear. One looks at the other and says "I don't have to be faster than this bear. I just have to be faster than you."if you invest in Bitcoin accept that you're a sucker but stay half a step ahead of the other suckers and be ready to bail at a moment's notice.

>tfw i bought little mercury dimes for like 5 dollars a pop for fun and sort of wish i got more silver eagles instead

Don't listen to this financelet. Buying physical shit is fucking weird, poor person shit. Get a silver ETF.

>pol unironically believes precious metals will see them through an economic crash

oh, sweeties

cash @ a reputable local coin dealer. Buy nothing but Bullion coin. leave no trail.

an exchange announced they would accept BTC to buy physical

>tfw I asked grandma for silver for Christmas a few years ago and she got me a 500 dollar ETF

god damnit grandma stop watching CNN and listen to ron paul

Short it?

you are joking. Paper silver from a manipulated market. GTFO

I'm going to stick my physical. Much nicer to look at. If governments seek to confiscate PMs once they break through, wouldn't it be a bit easier to confiscate an ETF?

They don't even have to repeat transactions, they issue "paper certificates" and claim that in the event that prices go up, they'll just buy more physical to satisfy the people who want to cash out. That would be a good business model if PM on hand vs open paper certificates weren't leveraged 2000 to 1 at most major exchanges. Once one of those powercuts mentioned happens, is the truth.

if i'd be in us i'd be loading on quaters like crazy, bags and bags of it, and a boating accident

Stocks will shred them alive. Any dumb fuck can buy in a parobolic rise with no stop. They'll buy all the reversals, Dow and s&p don't take prisoners.

Don't do that again. coinflation.com is yer friend. buy the Maple

don't have nor use credit - don't be stoopid

APMEX is a fucking jewish scam so i went to a local coin dealer and the motherfucker was asking like 25 dollars for a ounce at $15

Bought like 20 ounces from APMEX less than 4 hours later for 20 dollars a pop.

Local coin dealers are extreme kikes

>A fund is a market

it's because silver and gold suck for trading
despite being historic currencies they're not fungible at all compared to bitcoin
bitcoin even with fees is far better for buying and selling stuff than precious metals

Where is this "The Bank"?

Like I said, make sure they're not jewish. I have a jewish coin dealer in my town, and an arab one. The arab loves to mock the jew for scamming people.

You realize only a few people actually make a living off of day trading. I think like over 90% try but eventually get rekt and move onto something else.

I wouldn't recommend day trading as a job.

spot on

If it ever gets to the point that fiat money is worthless, bitcoins, gold, and silver will also be worthless.

nice to see ZH here

Now that I look at it gold and silver are way down

you'd be right if you weren't using that gay voice to text phone shit. IRS is coming for you high rollers.

you go online and buy it. wtf kind of question is that. also please note that there is 'spot' prices, if you try to buy an ounce of silver, for example, it won't be $16. you need to pay the spot price, it will run you around $20 with shipping and all that shit.

this is true. there was some silvertard hype for a while and it hit $50 an ounce for whatever the fuck reason, now it's back down. i started fucking around with silver when it was $8 an oz back in 2003 or so. sadly, i've lost money over time buying in when i should have been selling, expecting it to rise.

64 million went missing today because of hackers. that's how, retard.

>gold and silver will also be worthless

If they want to confiscate ETFs (what the fuck?), they're going to have the collective force of over 9000 Jews creating one of the biggest civil suits in history. I'd totally welcome that. Even more money for me.

>>
They want to collapse a currency they cannot control but fact is even they can't do this

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Never trust a fucking leaf.
Pic related.

>gold and silver will be worthless

No. Golds value is 100% because of how incredibly beautiful it is and how it doesnt tarnish.

If you are in a shitty situation economically with the rest of the country and you give somebody a machine polished gold coin it has value

you are on a list of purchaser. you pay for anonymity. why is that, you ask? Executive Order 6102, look it up for yer own edification

I'm a "financelet," like you said (despite paying pretty good attention for over a decade now). My investment is 5 digits, not 6. Maybe you're right! I just like my physical.

"okay"

The truth is they just aren't as rare as you are led to believe.

>go into a rural area
>scope out some really old people in a farm house
>murder old people
>take all their gold silver and cash.
>???
>profit

I'm a diamond dealer and a jeweler and work with these prices all the time to buy estate goods.

AMA.

This is true, but the basic technology is an economists wet dream. No need for large central banks to distribute money, easily baked in mathematical formulas that control for economic fluctuations by modifying the amount of money generated (with no latency), no need to physically secure the currency, very low transfer costs, and theoretically no government meddling that can cause hyper-inflation.

that was bogus story, the packaging gave that away, notice how that became a non story, this is why you never buy PM's from ebay

If we end up in a situation where the government wants to knock on doors to take gold from the goyim

1. They wont have the money to do it
2. They wont have people willing to die from AR15 fire

The "gold confiscation" thing is a meme

>bought silver when it started peaking thinking shit was about to hit the fan
>spent $30/oz
mfw I don't have an image to convey my face $16/oz

>14k users out of 6 million
>only users that are trading more than 20k at a time
>users that amount to an ip address, or people that have self doxxed to begin with to verify
kek

because lead is toxic and literally useless except for shit like radiation shielding.

same here, i look for that price point as well. i'm a bullion guy, i never got into the rounds. but same thing, little 1 ouncers is what i go for when i have extra cash.

i saw that same problem early on with cashing out. i don't like how it operates, always seemed shady. imagine if there's a mass sell off and btc goes into free fall and anyone trying to cash out gets put on a wait list with thousands of other idiots. it will be 1930's all over again, people jumping out of windows.

>MFW i almost bought silver when it was $21/oz

Correct. What you are missing is its theoretical throughput limits and transaction costs.

The alternatives who solve these problems will make crypto currency really useful for the general public.

You're fine then, dude. You're making a good investment. Just make sure to find the right people when you want to trade-in.

Does anyone here believe silver price is artifically low

It's not 1933 anymore, Americans don't have to worry about their gold being taken. It just flat out wouldn't be possible.

Inb4 the CIA releases a Trojan into the block chain
Fun fact: they've had a great amount of success in doing this on peer to peer network's over the last 5 years
And not to mention the largest botnet which currently controls over 40% of the computers in the world.

is bitcoin the most successful ponzi scheme yet?
it's the first working on a global scale yet, to my knowledge

First they came for the reatards, and i did nothing...

>Sell quick profits
good luck with that
>two week waiting period

you need to be hauled back into storage by a ford

if Gold and silver skyrocket, most likely everything collapses. because of its previous usage of money, seen as safe heathen in times of trouble and central banks still holding it. It is not good for fiat currencies if Pm's to do well. while crypto is something new, detached and not totally kiked yet