Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 154

Where the fuck have we been? We ran out of raws, raw provider isn't able to scan anymore, and we had to find a new scanner, buy/send him the raws, and get everything running again.

Also no redraws again because redrawer is kill.

Soz.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-18/my-monster-secret-actually-i-am-manga-ends-in-4-chapters/.111131
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never gets old.

BTW if you didn't notice, Shima got a text on page 62 and Sakurada is trying to stop him on this page.

That's all. Thanks for reading.

Oh, and in case you hadn't heard in the other thread, or from me saying it numerous times, here's official confirmation that Jitsu will be ending on chapter 196, or 195, I'm not sure which.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-18/my-monster-secret-actually-i-am-manga-ends-in-4-chapters/.111131

Thanks for the good word

Also next chapter all of you not reading the raws will finally find out who box girl is.

Ooo box girl.

That is the face of someone realizing that a train wreck is about to happen and they are utterly powerless to stop it. All you can do is stare dumbly with a half smile on your face as the brain shuts down.

So is this the most explicit confirmation that it really is a rape attempt and not a misunderstanding?

The nerve of this sluts.

It took almost ten seconds before I recognized Eromine.

The reaction faces are golden.

muchas gracias

I love how serious this page looks without context.

kek, I didn't expected that at all

It's little background humor like this that makes this series so great.

kek

Goddamnit I love those idiots

damn, they're even more idiots than the main cast

so she's an undercovered failed pervert?

he's a sadist, right?

Why don't you just rip it from EBJ?

kek those faces

oh, I didn't noticed
it's those small details

this is so damn funny, with a big damn facepalm
thanks!!

this is so damn awkward

thanks
uhh, when will it come out? next wednesday?

>Why do I have a sudden urge to jump off a roof
Excellent.
>Jitsu wa ending
Not so excellent. I love these slice of life shenanigans and will miss these idiots sincerely.

She's a young succubus who is training to beat the Charismatic Pervert

Wait a minute, was Mikan aware the whole time?

>no shima arc
Damn you all

Why don't you just tell them it's Nagisa and get it over with?

what do you expect from middle schoolers?

One of them is a high schooler.

Fantastic ending. Can't wait for the next one

I love the Kuromine siblings relationship. Both are quite mature and gentle with everyone but, even when their relationship isn't hostile, they are always embarrassed to admit how much they care about each other. This kind of brother-sister dynamic is weird in non-incest series.

so, from now on, everything will be a bit more serious

Dont even mention it.

Nyoro~n

>sen's reading material

They're all highschoolers. Goddamn speedreaders.

No, they're not. Rin is an actual Chuu2 and ninja is a highschool 1st year, read the raw EOP.

When does it start getting spicy again?

>my sensei can't be this cute

even Sen feels bad for what she's doing

>yfw Next manga is a Shimada spinoff

Damn it.
And there were lots of teases of him becoming a better person or redeeming himself

I know right? But he wont listen yet insisting in muh quality releases. Despite the chapter not being redrawed at all.

>witness me!

Sad, but with the way subplots keep wrapping up I feel like it's expected

But the quality for Jitsu Wa on EBJ isn't even that different from the scans he has. Is he high? The only real difference is the pages being 1200px instead of 1400px, but that's honestly irrelevant. These so called scans he gets aren't even high quality, what are they, magazine scans?

>those three running away

>cake actually winning

I love this manga so much.

Wednesdays.

What does Rin have to do with this chapter?

Mei, Yuka, Saki, and Sen are all high school first years.

That's what I'm saying. It's printed tanks. Tarage's weird.

>that nigerian pervert was in the same school

Technically for it to be a rape attempt, there had to be an attempt for penetration. Sexual assault would cover other ways of sexual contact including fondling and molestation.

You've only got to deal with me for 40 more chapters.

I'd be more sympathetic if you guys caught up with this, volume 5's been out for months.

>Shima arc
>He tries to take over the world with rape
>Cop-kun is the only one who can save the world

Dude, we have no translator and no staff for that. I'd love to keep reading it right along with you but no one exists to work on it anymore. You guys don't understand how much of a driving force TF was behind that series. At least it's getting an official release.

Oh did the attention-whore finally quit? Hah that's hilarious, so much for loving scanlation, guess money is more important after all. I myself can read it raw but since I can't discuss it with Sup Forums it's not as fun. Especially when volume 5 was such a hype train.

What manga is this?

Immortal Hounds.

Yeah, as it turns out we need money to live adult lives.

Honestly speaking, we need time to live adult lives.
Money is quite 'easy' to aquire, time isn't.

I love how even Oka has gone full bwaka now after he drops the cool guy act

> The current issue also revealed that three new manga will launch in the magazine over the next several weeks. Eiji Mutsui's Saue to Rap ~Jiyƫgata~ (Saue and Rap: Freestyle) series will launch in the ninth issue on January 26 with Japanese rap artist Cypress Ueno as rap supervisor.

For a second I thought he was going to start his next manga right away, and it would be hip-hop themed. I was almost looking forward to the Tupac reaction faces.

a 'secret plan' right after Maxwell Smart's heart there!

dammit 4 or 5 chapters could have given them a shima arc and let them finish at a nice even 200

3 pages in and i'm laughing

I DON'T WANT IT TO END

All good things.

You either die a Jitsu or you live long enough to see yourself become the Nisekoi.

>here's official confirmation that Jitsu will be ending on chapter 196, or 195, I'm not sure which.
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-18/my-monster-secret-actually-i-am-manga-ends-in-4-chapters/.111131
Why do i have the sudden urge to jump off a roof?

Thank you Tarage

>its actually ending

I don't wanna ;-;

>You either die a Jitsu or you live long enough to see yourself become the Nisekoi.
This needs to be framed.

Lads, I come to you for aid seeing at it's probably most relevant here I think. To cut a long story short, I over time unironically fell in love with Youko and I can't stop having a bitter resentment of MC-kun. It's to the point of I can't even enjoy continuing the story my heart actually becomes affected. I should be happy for her but at the same time I have an irrational feelings. How do I cure myself of this autism?

I can't claim credit for it, I'm just quoting it because it's so damn good.

So did the future where dumpire become pervert II gets averted or not?

> He hasn't mastered the art of self-inserting yet

God damnit Shimada.

This. Damnit.

Well I can't insert as him since he's the generic mr. perfect sweet guy. I tried in "becoming better" than him so that in my head I would have been the one she would choose. Granted I've become notorious in one small niche in Sup Forums for some stuff relating to Youko and friends. But in the end I made a self insert that is based more or less on my looks and a source that I love. I'm not sure if I'm jelous or upset at myself about the Monsu translator guy getting his very own self insert into the manga yet my own has zero chance of that ever happening.

Every time. Every time the artist gets to me.