Not first girl

>not first girl
>not the childhood friend
>not a tsundere
>not a submissive doormat
>still winning

How is this possible? posting on the right board this time

First (main) girl always wins, user. Aqua is the one on the merchandising, Aqua is the one who will win.

Kazuma is tsundere to Megumin. Until she becomes a legal loli in this eyes, anyways.

I don't read LN's, but isn't Megumin basically dating Scumzuma by now?

>win
I want shippers to die.

false flag. The first girl to date MC always loses. Remember Oreimo?

You cannot compare that drama filled shit to konosuba.

You're delusional if you think that Aqua is gonna fall for Kuzma OR that Kazuma is gonna fall for Aqua.

Aqua is literally a mascot character with no heroine appeal

Because she's the most sexually assertive of the lot. To the point that Kazuma actually considers wifing the Megumeme.

>Anime based in a LN
>Sup Forums
What?

because megumin is best girl obviously

>dating a 14 years old kid

>who is also a flat chuuni

kazuma is 16

>He didnt read the LN
Boy you're in for a surprise

>check the wikia

>13
>14 (Volume 4 onward)
>17-18 (in the web novel)

What was the author thinking, changing her age into borderline loli?

>the two best things

Kazuma is living the dream Sup Forums would kill for.

>What was the author thinking, changing her age into borderline loli?
pedoneet jokes

Enlighten me.

Kazuma is only 16, He can date her without problems. Especially in a world were you need to be 14 to be legal.

Kazuma is obviously not going to dick her in the novel, but the author probably had thought of it in the WN.
She self inserts as Darkness and made it so Megumin doesn't upgrade her mana pool to be more useful because to her the feeling of mana depletion is sexual. This woman is a hard core deviant and with WNs it's always a matter of time before it turns to sex.

>Megumin doesn't upgrade her mana pool to be more useful because to her the feeling of mana depletion is sexual.
is this real or are you trolling?

did you even watch the show

considering the entire show is massive doujin bait this is probably accurate to some degree

It's real. Megumin is an M, although nowhere near as bad as Darkness. She likes it when Kazuma bullies her too.

So was this a mistranslation?

1) Going by Kazuma's stated tastes he should find Yun Yun more attractive than Megumin.
2) Why would Megumin get angry at a complement?

I too would like to know what the hell happened in this scene. I'm not Japanese enough to understand that awkward interaction.

YunYun is a hopeless loner and even Kazuma pities her.
Megumin is a classic tsundere.

If it's a mistranslation, the LN translation I have makes the same one. Pretty sure was right and Megumin was just being tsun.

He's being sarcastic.

They kinda cut some lines from the LN exchange but it's basically

>Kazuma thinking about the difference between Yunyun and Megumin w/r/t their bodies
>Megumin says "Hey what's up. Crimson Demons have high INT so I can tell what you're thinking about."
>Kazuma gives that line in a half-assed attempt to throw her off
>Megumin assaults Kazuma

Oh yeah also, we might not be able to tell. But aside from her curves and big breasts YunYun does fall behind Megumin in looks.

Umm, didn't Megumin and Kazuma basically confess to each other in the last LN?

>She self inserts as Darkness
What a slut

That happened in vol 9. Kazuma really wants to fuck the Megumeme just see the last trasnlated chapter of the LN.

What is she inserting into herself?

>the Sup Forums thread is faster than this one
Really makes you think.

why does Sup Forums...

Yes, but it's Konosuba we're talking about, the author will make her win exactly of this.

And you know what? She will make this in such a way that everybody will like it. Mark my words.

another nail in the "Sup Forums and Sup Forums are different" coffin

>not a submissive doormat
>Literally rape bait
Also does she ever get enough mana to not be rape bait?

probably not

this. that's the one outcome everyone is least expecting, but also makes the most sense. The entire series is about Kazuma's and Aqua's bromance.

There is literally zero romantic anything between Aqua and Kazuma, and he never once used her for the succubus dreams.

Sup Forums is faster than Sup Forums full stop
And keep up, Sup Forums is the kids favourite boogeyman now

Which of the two has several spin off LNs?

Sup Forums is basically the new Sup Forums

t. /new/fag

ok

Boogeyman? This exact same thread was "accidentally" made on Sup Forums.

At this point with how normal Megameme is compared to the other two I'm convinced that she's the author's self insert.

If you're already butthurt over a single comment, I can't even imagine what will be when the real thing happen.

>living the dream

>megumin refuses to learn other spells
>kazuma sighs
>megumeme notices
>kazuma states that megameme is prettier so as not to say yunyun is a lot more useful in magic matters

>she's really 18 in the web novel
An 18 years old chuuni sounds so hot.

>gigameme notices
>gets pissed

forgot this part

A harem ending is 100x more likely than aqua x kazuma

>the /new/ Sup Forums

/new/ and Sup Forums are a mixture of stormfags and refugees from Sup Forums when the board got flooded by normies

>when the board got flooded by normies
like the whole time?

newfag

It is though. I don't think it will be a harem ending but it certainly seems more probably than aqua "winning"

The ending was /comfy/

>emilia is going to win
>megumin is going to win
>voiced by the same girl

...this seems rigged.

Nobody cares dude. Post this shit in your containment thread. Or better yet, go to r/anime or discord channel and circlejerk over "best girl" all day long with likeminded people.

Why isn't yun yun winning?

Her assets were so much larger in the OVA

Too autistic

The OVA was a mistake.

And what a wonderful mistake it was.

If someone wants to touch this up that would be great. Already gave myself arthritis.

>dude

Fuck off to reddit

>Haha. Look, he sits on her boobs with a nonchalant expression and drinks wine. That's so funny! Hahaha!

This is worse than Gintama.

Sup Forums discusses Konosuba all day long while Sup Forums only does it once in a while, it makes sense that their thread moves faster

What's wrong with you I love Gintama but it's undeniable that their humor has degenerated into peepee poopoo nose picking humor, nothing like that is happening with this series

>emilia is going to win
>Emilia
>Winning
Pick one

>Emilia
>Winning

Boy do I have news for you.

Am I missing something? Tell me, I ain't afraid of reality. But if you're going to bring something up, that shit better be official and it better be clear, none of this stretch fan-canon bullshit.

She has been making almost no gains against someone who has spent more time with the MC as a potato than as a person.

>Sup Forums thread accumalated 200 posts before being deleted
>this one still at 80

Is Konosuba Sup Forumscore?

For context, the Witch of Lust shows up as whoever you desire most, she showed up as a blueberry roll.

>a 14 years old

It's "year-old". I can half-ass speak several languages, too, but I have the decency and shame to not embarrass myself and everyone around me.

The man quite literally strangles people who questions his love for the potato. Or shittalking the potato, or touching the potato.

Or look like the potato

there are like 10 konosuba threads already and Sup Forums has 50x the traffic of Sup Forums

>How is this possible?
Parodies are build around subverting tropes you dummy

No, no, he sees Rem in Ram. That's why the filthy one night stand is a thing. Because he unconsciously treats Ram like how he treats Rem.

> filthy one night stand

what

Exaggeration, don't mind it. Probably won't happen. Hopefully.

Its a thing that's been going around because Ram has a shitty lover and want out of her relationship and Subaru has a years worth of pent up Oni lust within him that he starts treating looking at Ram like she is Rem with the possibility of them slipping at a moment's weakness due to how Emilia mentioned that Subaru slept with Ram while camping with Ram being embarrassed about it. Basically a fuel for the NTRfags. As neither Ram nor Subaru view each other romantically and have been butting heads over Rem.

>Ram has a shitty lover
Wait what? Clown is actually dicking the red oni and it's not just memes?

You tell me.

What chapter is this?

CLOWNDICK CONFIRMED REAL.

Nothing is stopping them from being together, not anything legal related and not even Megumin's parents. It's basically their destiny to be wedded at this point.

Arc 3, it got removed in the anime for reasons. But if it helps Roswaal is the one more or less responsible for cutting of her horn and burning her village to breed her so he can meet the Witch of Greed by possessing Ram's firstborn.

wow that show sounds fucking dumb