We're being raided, Ignore obvious bait threads

Nazbol and leftypol are constantly bombarding the board with useless side threads that are meant to deter people away from the ongoing investigation that the DOJ is having right now into clinton operatives.

Remember to Sage obvious shill threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2Zb7dln7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw&t=25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Antifa aren't the only trolls, either.

JIDF and then there's the Soros Trolls. There's still a few good posters but it is, by and far, mostly shit posts.

haha nothing but faggots ma dude.

Let's start the thread off with a video of an ultra mega rare pepe dancing to the tune of some fresh liberal tears
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Zb7dln7Rk

Sup Forums is going to die LOL.

user this is the new dynamic, all redditors unironically believe this is a board for "is x /ourguy/?" "redpill me on x", fallacies in the thread titles, and naked roasties as unrelated images. Try it, be my guest and have the thread bumped for hours; open a serious thread for big boy discussion and have it archived in 5 minutes. Also I notice how the quality improved during American nighttime (when reddit kids are sleeping) . So the real problem is not the usual shilling, its the fact these plebbits only know that format, they dont even read the sticky....

This is quite true! During the evening, when the Dixie threads come up, we have a rousing good time.

what was that ma nig

>leftypol is pro clinton

You can't be this dumb

yummy yummy
salty tears in my tummy
youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw&t=25s

I don't know what you people are.

I think it's more of divide and conquer shit really.

So instead of creating retarded autistic kekistanis they create ardent natsocs that have a siege mentality
is this a bad thing?

Well, can't say they don't know their enemy.

>tfw you know who this is and you know where she lives

>implying anyone cares what they are

Use catalog. Block shill threads with ad block.

>all opposition is from a conspiring group
>Sup Forums must always be a hivemind, dissent must be organized
>no evidence presented /leftypol/ is involved
>implying /leftypol/ bothers coming here
>implying /leftypol/ supports clinton

you should post a IOTBW poster on her door

>that id and that pic

NOYJE

/leftypol/ has a fucking discord dedicated to fucking with us.

Trust me give it 6 more months and you will so what I mean.

you're a wise guy user

You guys gave a discord dedicated to fucking with everyone else

Oh no not a Discord! This changes everything.

Don't you mean reddit?

Doubt she would mind since Avakianites are anti-idpol and anti-SJW. They also believed homosexuality was a capitalist sickness until the late '90s

>implying /leftypol/ bothers coming here
>actually comes here
>Oh no not a Discord! This changes everything
Someones losing ground here.

Most /leftypol/ posters, myself included, were posting on Sup Forums long before it became a shite-wing echochamber. Prior to the underage reddit invasion, this was an anti-capitalist board.

It's fucking nothing. I've never seen a thread on /leftypol/ organizing anything like OP's pic. Sup Forums is not a hivemind and retards have no defense when this shit happens so they just say it's some group. It's not /leftypol/, it's not ShareBlue, it's not CTR, it's just slightly self aware retards reacting to other retards.

keks can never take over

>Most /leftypol/ posters, myself included, were posting on Sup Forums long before it became a shite-wing echochamber
I know that, i'm just saying with the rise of the right or whatever has caused a shitload of anti trump and antifa garbage bing spammed everywhere.I'm sure /leftypol/ is getting spammed to death because of it to.
>this was an anti-capitalist board
It practically still is, don't know where all of the boomers and capitalist came from though, I just want my fucking natsoc threads back.

Also: Jew bashing

Anytime you see this it's an immediate sign that they are leftist shills or retarded mudscum.

CORRECT, we are being raided, get in here to produce OC for countering:

>every thread needs to be about the only thing I'm interested in.

Fuck off retard

Jewnigger detected

Sup Forums is for Sup Forums shit

>They also believed homosexuality was a capitalist sickness until the late '90s
Let me guess, they shill for the gays like every other brain dead SJW right? The left is a shell of what it once was.