Political Compass Results

Post your Political Compass results and ideology.
I'll start
Right-wing Authoritarian

gd you’re retarded

>dude weed lmao
>build wall
>keep calm carry guns
>don't tread on me

well centered

Good job, I had to bend my neck for this.

i just like guns.

>libertarian economics

>itt fags who fake a compass test.

If anything you fags are a little right winged at most.

Sage all spam, read the rules.

Does this comic fit into the political spectrum model/chart?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Why are you using the AnCom flag?

We're on Sup Forums, that's why.

this shit doesn't work, I'm not a leftist

It's just misleading. It makes you seem like you're sarcastic.

No step on snek

A lot of the questions are loaded, you have to think about the intent of the question before you answer.

Dog bless you :DD :-D

apparently if you don't like the free(tm) market you're a leftist by this

Here have a waifu to ease your nerves.
Grazzy :DD :-D

>kas de gikes wace.rar now

Yeah, I mean, it's really just saying sometimes do you want economic anarchy or some degree of regulation. Basically any conservative is going to say some degree of regulation is alright. Such as laws against false advertisement, collusion, insider trading, etc... That doesn't mean you're a lefty though, they're nothing collectivized or shared about the economy. There's merely a set of rules governing economic interaction. I don't see how that's anti-capitalist in any way.

This test measures how left/right you are based on your economic views. Pro-business responses will put you further to the right.

thing is I don't want any (((freedom))) in market

just like i dont want (((capitalism)))

Yeah it's dumb to say, no rules have fun, because half your population will be wage slaves. You don't want to kill the industrialist though, because they provide the infrastructure to improve your country. Collectivization of industry is brainlet-tier.

>You don't want to kill the (((industrialist))) though
yes i do
if its not small business its not welcome

>they provide the infrastructure to improve your country
a bunch of modernists turning my countryside into a concrete jungle for shekels
no ty

I like the last Murdoch Murdoch vid. It touched on the (((Capitalism + Communism))) alliance. Private ownership of industry and goods is only one principle of western civilization's historic economic model. Racial purity is just as important because if you pollute the gene pool, you kill the quality of your nation's workers.

Have you ever heard of the button right to F12?

no step on snek

If you think that could even happen you're retarded. Most land is too hilly for factories, a lot of places will be left as wilderness. People and the government are allowed to hold land as well, so there's no chance of a company buying up all the land. A lot of left-wing economic thought is based on delusion.

I'm not happy Murdoch Chan died though that pissed me off.

There are plenty of non-Jewish industrialists, in fact Jews are mostly (((middlemen))). Industry is what gives your country comparative advantage in trade. If I can produce tires cheaper than anyone else, because I have an awesome factory, everyone will buy my tires.

>Private ownership of industry and goods is only one principle of western civilization's historic economic model
nope, through most of western history ownership was communal, private ownership is later development

>Racial purity is just as important because if you pollute the gene pool, you kill the quality of your nation's workers.
if you think i care about americans because they have a similar skin colour to me you are mistaken

>If you think that could even happen you're retarded. Most land is too hilly for factories, a lot of places will be left as wilderness. People and the government are allowed to hold land as well, so there's no chance of a company buying up all the land. A lot of left-wing economic thought is based on delusion
look i dont know and dont care what is left wing founded upon or what you are talking about, i just dont want modernization and urbanization

Same here, rumor has it she's pregnant and can't do the show anymore.

maybe, but all industrialists are jew tier and they threaten small business owners and they provide for shitskins so they need to be eradicated

These.

Fashy libertarian

>nope, through most of western history ownership was communal, private ownership is later development
Wrong. Very little was ever held "communally" to any success. The closest we had to "communal" ownership was feudalism, but everything was just owned by the King. The Government shouldn't hold too much because it limits growth, but that's not to say they should own nothing.
>if you think i care about americans because they have a similar skin colour to me you are mistaken
Didn't suggest that, but I did assume you cared about ethnic Croats as much as I care about White Americans.

lost my compass, and too lazy to take it again, this must do the job

where the fuck did you hear that from?
also i dont really see how she couldn't still do the voice over

>i just dont want modernization and urbanization
You don't want computers, cars, modern medicine, or automated labor? Ok have fun living in the dark ages when my country emancipates people from labor through automatization. I'll be traveling and enjoying my retirement at 30.

Here. I prefer 8values.

>Wrong. Very little was ever held "communally" to any success. The closest we had to "communal" ownership was feudalism, but everything was just owned by the King. The Government shouldn't hold too much because it limits growth, but that's not to say they should own nothing.
read history cause you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about
its literally an irrefutable obvious historic fact that ownership was communal by rule in most of history everywhere until liberal individualistic capitalism of recent eras

>Didn't suggest that, but I did assume you cared about ethnic Croats as much as I care about White Americans.
if "white american" is an actual identity for you i feel sorry for you

>muh small businesses
They rip most people off and produce goods of the same quality as any factory labor. You'd have half the wealth you have today if it weren't for industry.
>provide shitskins
That's government's job to defend you from that. Industry might want cheap foreign labor, but your government shouldn't. Instead of government halting or controlling industry, it should just do its job of securing the nation.

What test is this?

Morally just and intellectually consistent.

> Don't tread on me
> Centrist
Centrists really are retarded.

Natsoc
>inb4 commie

>computers
necessary only for business and professional stuff, primitive form of computers existed even in ancient greece
>cars
cars are a thing of the past and are getting replaces in following decades
>modern medicine
most of which is worthless crap designed to make profit for pharmaceutical industry con artists, not that living to 70 instead of to 50 years is important either
>automated labor
enjoy having your life ran by cold emotionless robots

>ownership was communal
Name what form of industry was ever communal in Europe. Sure there were grazing lands that were communal in Europe, but we have that today in America as well. Hell, collective farming wasn't even a thing in Europe until communism.

> want a smaller state
> FREE BORDERS NOW
Lolbertarians are literally mentally ill

>against small business
>for shitskins
now i realize

read fucking history instead of speaking autistic bullshit
everything was communal

About the same except further right by a bit. Nice!

>necessary only for business and professional stuff
Ok, then I guess you shouldn't be on Sup Forums for fun or using the Internet for education.
>primitive form of computers existed even in ancient greece
That's obviously nowhere near as comparable to what we have now. You might as well call it a primitive calculator.
>cars are a thing of the past and are getting replaces in following decades
Yeah, by industry brainlet
>most of which is worthless crap designed to make profit for pharmaceutical industry con artists
You don't say that when you need Advil or antibiotics
>not that living to 70 instead of to 50 years is important either
You won't be saying that when your 60. Imagine what'll happen when life extension keeps you looking young and fresh at that age?
>enjoy having your life ran by cold emotionless robots
I don't care if robots build my car, I want to enjoy my life, not be crammed in a factory.

If you're too dumb to understand what you're talking about you should go to reddit where you belong.

8values is better.
Who else /literallyhitler/ here?

Lol

Better fly that Nazi flag bud

Apparently they're very skittish when it comes to giving out information on themselves, they don't want to get doxxed, it's understandable.

Whiter than you kebab rapebaby
Read basic economics

some frenchman once posted a link in another thread, but unfortunately i don't remember it now

Someone should claim to be Murdoch and take the fall for him. Or maybe we can make up a fabricated identity to take the fall

Neo-Conservative apparently

Get the fuck off my board. You don't belong here.

Fuck you Fascist

This is the first time I've scored green in over 2 years.

>Political Compass
Surprising results. Probably because of the amount of inane questions asked. If they’d ask if illegal aliens should be shot on site, if abortion is murder, if welfare should be permanently banned, then they’d probably get better results.

Just shoot illegals entering your property. Jesus, I thought I was the mongrel but then I looked at your flag. Get it through your favela monkey brain. The whole of Brazil should get executed via firing squad holy shit. Just die, you waste of oxygen.

>neocon
If that were true, the nation scale would be titled towards world given that they unquestionably support Israel over their own nation's interest and prefer free international trade and common markets.

Shit test really.

Right libertarianism is an oxymoron.

Agreed. Apparently they make the questions confusing on purpose to find your inner "attitudes" on political issues or some bullshit.

yet here i am. and i'm thinking franklin, washington, jefferson. etc. would test the same

I'm looking for a particular quiz. I remember it being grayscale and generally pretty aesthetic. I got an ancap result and it linked me to what seemed like a sister site that used the same aesthetic. Was nice looking. Does anyone know which quiz I'm talking about?

HaIL

Seems Correct

I've been taking it once a month for a year, but by bit it moves up

>compass assurts that hitler and his own party are right wing
Your test is retarded and so are you.

100% nationalist
Fuck you world.
Okay maybe not denmark. They're nice sometimes.

I MANAGED TO DO HEIL HITLER NONE OF YOU GOT SHIT ON ME