Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Why doesn't she just put her head on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9jhWTrv9rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This has been bothering me too. If she has some weird setup to eat, why can't someone fabricate a cradle that sits on her shoulders?

She has no neck if something is in the flame she feels weird.
Even if she didn't, imagine trying to balance a football full of bone between your shoulders all the time. It's like the walking with a glass of water on your head times a million with the added bonus of pain and risk of concussion if you let your head hit the floor.

It makes her uncomfortable if something is touching the flame

When I switched to a job that required steel toe boots they were uncomfortable for about a week, but I got used to it.

I am surprised no one has done a Dozo! edit with her

does she ever eat her own ass??

also, shouldn't she be like a shitton more famous if there's only like 3 dullahan in the whole world? like security detail and research team tracking her 7 days a week and babying her and seeing to her every need (since she's a practically irreplacable specimen)

If she had massive tits and a decent bra she could wedge her head in between. As they are soft with give they'd solve the micro-movement thing too you'd get with harness.

The solution is always massive tits

and she does have massive tits. hands down she has the best body among the girls (not counting sensei since she's a succubus)

1) She has no neck, thus nearly impossible to balance
2) The flame makes it comfortable to place it up there
3) Used to carrying it since little

>Massive tits
>Best Body
Shit taste

we can go bigger

best casescenario you can expect the physicist autist to study how that wormhole works, but you're not really going to get anywherejust by looking.

Imagine sendinga CPU by Intel to theearlier part of the 19thcentury and telling them, "This will win you the war."
They wouldn't know jack shit about how it works and they couldn't reverse engineer it, because transmission and scanning electron microscopes hadn't been invented yet.
Youcould have a working model in front of you and it would be identical to magic if you didn't have the tools necessary to inspect it.

How about if someone pressed down on the nerve on your head?

earlier part of the 20th century*

It would be extremely ________

The fire rises
from her neck

She's also FIT

Actually explained in Manga. Our neck naturally counterparts the shaking from movement. Instead of using the neck that's not there, she uses her hands to do so

I wonder how she was born.
>her decapitated body comes out
>it wriggles and moves
>everyone in shock
>the mother suddenly realizes there is more to come
>everyone panics
>the head pops out with a "plop"
>falls on the floor
>it cries and bites

Niggers are so stupid.

>current year
>not strapping your head to a safety harass

But doesn't the food just fall down into her lap that way?

Her neck is a wormhole.

There is zero chance she hasn't eaten herself out.

As a person who had to have back surgery because of a herniated disk pinching on to a nerve. I can tell you that the pain is beyond anything you've ever felt. More so than adjusting to steel toed boots, which I wear for my job.

I get why she cuts her hair short but she could really get a better look than "shonen hero" spikes.

She'll never get ironman-sensei's attention that way

That's said in the anime too.

>not making a 3 axis motorised gimbal

Is it weird that I find her 5head the hottest part of succ-sensei?

There's also the FlatheadIndian tribe. A more direct example of the kinds of stupid ass body modificationsthat humans can toleratewhen the need arises

She can never hold a baby while looking down at it.

Yeah.

Just get something like this, except dullahan-sized.

She doesnt want to look like inferno cop.

>niggers
>being the only stupid humans

I never understood why they gave Kyouko a male head. She would be best girl otherwise but for now I like Hikari.

she is not Lala-type, user

> bath scene

my dick is ready

How about hair formed into a handle?

They probably meant 3 "living" ones and there have been more before. Her predecessors are probably already studied to death.
Also it's just a comedy anime, don't look too hard into it.

That's actually amazing, what's the name of this thing?

>That's actually amazing, what's the name of this thing?
It's fake, but there are related real things, like steadycam.

someone post that gif/webm of the guy moving the chicken around and its head stays perfectly still

youtube.com/watch?v=L9jhWTrv9rY

>Draw a boy head and girl body.
>Call it a girl.

I.. kind of like it.

no homo

Needs more webms of moe dullahan chan guys.