Monster Musume

Fresh chapter a few hours away

It won't have Papi nudity I gave up on this shit.

Another verse same as the first

Coolie is cute!

A very cute boy

I'm about to go cuddle my wife to sleep and there's nothing anyone can fucking do about it

>Muh threads.

>New chapter only a few hours away

So then why the fuck did you not make the new thread when the chapter dropped?

I'm a bit out of the loop, can someone remind me what's the current situation on 12 Beast translation?

That's not how it works for us, newfag.

Welp it's good to know that a single person can spend their entire day shitposting. Fills me with hope that you will never breed.

Because the old thread just fell off the board silly

Sto samefagging all day.

M8 I don't know who you are but I do know that there was a papifag ruining threads last week when I was on and here you are again.

I liked the threads better when it was horsefags vs spiderfags and everyone shit on snake.

>breed

>wanting 3dpd
>being a normie

>papifag ruining threads
>papifag

Holy shit you are new around here.

Threads were certainly better when it was just "snakefags" trolling all day.

2D girls are cute and clean.
3D is gross.

You're right I meant pedophile. My mistake. Thanks friendo

They were better because there was more than one person shitposting. Plus we had artists and actual discussion. Now we get the "MUH Lewd" retards

The wars of early last year were truly better. Back when everyone was in agreement that horsefags were the worst around. I still remember all the spam from all sides like it was yesterday.
Someone requests Rach and like 7 people just responded with images.

Some wild times I tell you.

>tfw you sided with the spiderfags
I made the right choice. Where has the time gone?

The chapter isn't actually in a few hours is it?

>spider
>right choice
No, you're just fucking stupid

P U F F Y

U

F

F

Y

bump

Only if none of the regulars dump it

If we all leave the general, will the "never be LEWD again" fag leave due to boredom?

>leave
No one can stay away. Why do you think the phone autist can keep making threads? People are okay with wading in shit.

So the phoneposter OP is just lying again to trick the mods. That's disappointing.

Hopefully someone posts it, but If nothing is guaranteed then I might as well head to bed. Maybe tomorrow then.

Shota spooder dancer when?

Should I be hearing maracas while watching this?

We will never get a shota monster anything.
Not a spooder, not an Oni, not even a shota catgirl.

No he isn't. The usual dumpers said they would tonight. The only way it doesn't get posted is if they don't show

>I made the right choice. Where has the time gone?
Like all things we had the high point and now the threads have lost steam. Happens after an anime adaptation.

Like I mentioned yesterday I won't be able to put up many (if any) pictures, since my phone internet is acting up.

I'm heading out to buy my copy now though so I should have some spoilers at least, in the next couple hours.

>best smile
>very passionate and loving
>lewd

how can one top this?

It's rare to even see your trip in this shit show of a thread now.

By being Lewd again.

I can think of something

His EGO won't let him stay away.

>mad /qa/ faggots still mad that trying to backseat mod Sup Forums didn't pan out so they spam the threads they don't like with shitposting
Endless amounts of asspain. /qa/ was a mistake

Hasn't been much reason to post with my trip. I'm still lurking in the shitstorm.
I've got an art book from Comiket I'd like to post some pictures from but my phone internet is shitting the bed for some reason.

no, she's not like miia, not even the cutest of ogres can top miia

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

> Reminder Suezo is best girl.

Papi chapter, they're trying to track down Coolie.Or rather weaken her, just skimmed the chapter as I'm walking. She WAS using those prosthetic hands. Leech shows up again as a waitress. Arc isn't over surprisingly. Looks like coolie might have a pretty tragic backstory. Take all of this with a grain of salt I really just skimmed while walking. Don't have time for a proper summary. Summary user said he'd probably have one up tomorrow I think.

>Leech shows up again as a waitress
Huh. I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

Leech and Mosquito actually.
Didn't see Lamprey but she might be in the background.

Gotta look for a lamia-like mass that isn't Miia, maybe. Or that headdress she had.

Wow so the only decent girl out of the bloodsuckers is absent

Also gonna double check but I think I have good news for Bina fans.

She masturbate in front of everyone like your so called "waifu"?

Yup double checked and even if you're bitten by a zombie or vampire as long as you don't die right away your bodies antibodies will keep you from turning into a zombie or vampire. Looks like you'd probably need a very weakened immune system or to die soon after being bitten to turn. So Bina fans are free to engage in all kinds of fluid exchange. Also yes they mention that this means there probably wouldn't have been a zombie pandemic during the kino arc.

Shut up POLTFAG!!
No LEWD
No one cares
SHUT UP!!

but that means that one young girl that got zombified actually died...

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

Yes.

She was really sick, so it makes sense

Or maybe if you're on the brink of death the virus can take over? Not really clear.

YAMERO

The chapter literally said she was about to die

Ok does the vampire have a penis or not? I'd like to sleep soundly

The manga isn't LEWD anymore, So no.

Do my best, but no promises, sorry.

We just had a chapter with milking, different monster dudes and private rooms for girls and their potential hosts. How's that NOT lewd?

NO LOLIS!!
NO MILK COMING DIRECTLY OUT THE NIPPLE!!
NO MORE THAN ONE PANEL OF SERVICE PER CHAPTER UNLIKE THE OLD ONES FULL OF LEWDS!!
NO LOLIS!!
A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A SHIT!!!!!!!!

>NO LOLIS!!
Fairies? Dwarf/gnome girl? At least pretend to read before shitposting.

No problem mang. I'm gonna start the TL this weekend so hopefully we can get a quick-ish turnaround.

user wants exposed loli naughty bits. And isn't gonna stop this little tirade until he gets what he wants.

Also, the way he capitalizes every other word reminds me of that one teacher from Daria.

No.
No loli service or nipples anymore at all!!
At least pretend to read before shitposting.

Let's make a deal if this chapter gives us ONLY ONE FUCKING NAKED LOLI PANEL, ONLY ONE FUCKING ONE!! ONLY ONE!!!
I shut up forever, It's a promisse.
I want to be wrong, C'mon Okayado show me you can still do Loli.

God damn it I haven't watched the series in a decade and I'm still reading those posts in his exact voice

So if I act like a spastic autistic sperg, will Mero get more art?

Doppel is the Superior Girl

It's also the fact that he prefers big tits, so you should be grateful that he ever included lolis
If you want lolis this desperately I advise you find a new manga

HE GOT HIS MILKING FETISH CENSORED!!
A SHIT!!

You are a plague on these threads

No.

user, its pointless to argue with fedora-tipping 10 year olds on the internet. You will only give him more fuel to reach maximum autism.

>10 year olds
Explains why he lusts after his peers. ;^)

bump.

Why is this thread so bad holy shit

Because it's been up earlier than it should've been (no actual chapter) and it's a daily general.

Because of the autistic spammer trying to piss everyone off

>earlier than it should have been
>made after other thread archived

???

You dipshit, we should wait until we can post the new chapter to make a thread

Are you dense?

Hes saying you don't need a general thread constantly up or to make a new thread just because the last one died.

>that narrow waist
>those hips

Wow, those prosthetic hands are better than expected given she was able to actually grab and manipulate things with them.