Why do I keep seeing people calling last season a weak season...

Why do I keep seeing people calling last season a weak season? There's an intimidating amount of interesting stuff to the extent that I still have yet to even touch a bunch of it. If anything this season is looking pretty dry. Not to say there aren't some great shows but I'm not compelled to keep up with more than a few and not many of the premises grab me as much as last season's.

So I don't really understand why people are acting like this season is so much better or something. What is driving that opinion?

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag. Lurk more or fuck off.

Internet tough guy detected. Now that is the post of someone who just got here this year.

I didn't watch anything last season besides Natsume S5, Fune wo Amu and Nobunaga no Shinobi, the latter barely counts because it's a 3 minutes short. It was a dry season for me, winter in the other hand at least have SoLs, so it's something.

Yeah, but it's dry to you because you didn't attempt to watch anything at all. In terms of quantity fall had a lot more going on than winter. It even had more SOLs so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

Because (You)s are a drug so user will try to bait you with the most retarded things to get his fix.

I don't know if it's even that. The people I've seen seem genuinely serious.

No? I did the 3 episode rules with almost everything.

The three episode rule is complete malarkey and you should feel ashamed for falling for that meme.

Should I watch the whole show even when I'm not enjoying it then you literal faggot?

Yes. You either watch a show in its entirety or you do not watch the show to begin with. "Dropped" is a joke that was created to make fun of people who moan over trivial things. At some point, idiots started taking it seriously and believed that dropping shows is actually a thing you're supposed to do.

I agree. Fall 2016 had a lot of great shows. I think I watched more things in this fall than I did all year.

Last season was fine, this one is better in general tho.

I really don't see how. Sure, you've got a couple new seasons of classics and some nice, watchable shows, but very little that is truly SPECIAL. Last season had numerous unforgettable classics.

Absolutely. If you are going to start a show, then you should finish it.

A fujoshi anime club actually sounds pretty comfy. Just relaxing with a bunch of girls. Like GJ-bu.

I'm not masochist so I'll drop something when I don't like it, but I admire your commitment and autism.

You should not have watched it to begin with then. Stop being an indecisive bitch boy.

I've never had to drop a show because I always pick good shows.

Good for you, enjoy your crystal ball.

It's called a brain, you should try getting one sometime.

This is how i see it. I'd pick Hibike S2 over anything from this season. But i'd pick LWA, maid dragon, gabriel dropout and konosuba this season over anything else.

Wow, a bait image. Took you 40 minutes to come up with that one?

because last season was all moeshit, CGshit, and SoLshit,
arguably the three worst types of anime

That's simply not true.
I'm starting to think people only see what they want to see.

>last season
>intimidating amount
I didn't know 25 episodes for the two Sup Forums approved anime was a lot.

Nah, Im just a different guy stopping in to tell you stop baiting. Sorry I took even longer this time, hope I didn't keep you waiting!

I'm more concerned about the fact that it takes you multiple hours to type out a post. That's the sign of a serious mental deficiency.

Last season we had the freaking keijo.
For me is best season this year only for that.

Your mistake is thinking there is such thing as an "Sup Forums-approved anime." Every show has its fans and haters.

Chances are the shows you think are Sup Forums-approved have the most haters because this site is full of contrarian pieces of shit.

>That's the sign of a serious mental deficiency.
Or having other shit to do.

>attempt to watch anything
>watch a show in its entirety or you do not watch the show to begin with
What's with the change in tone?
Is this all about you venting your frustrations, or did somebody take over for the OP?

Fall 2016 is the best season of 2017? Quite impressive.

>shows
Don't reply to me or my smug anime girl ever again.

More like, what's with you thinking everyone who dares to disagree with you is one person?

>hes still going

No, I actually agreed with the OP. That's why I am asking.

First off, you have some fucking nerve using a Nisekoi image while redirecting someone to Sup Forums.

Second, it's important to use different words rather than just saying "anime" all the time or your post will be very boring to read.

>hes
>im
Good lord, is this modern Sup Forums?

Well, I'm literally too tired to figure out what you're trying to ask so you're going to have to help me out here.

Go to bed.

Nobody tells me what to do. I'm the king.