Tfw no job and don’t want one

>tfw no job and don’t want one
How many other countries can you do this?

depends on your race obviously

obligatory

White here.

I meant that if a non white applies for assistance, they are more likely to be approved in more countries

you’re gay

*your

>NeEW
>NEW
>NEWFAG
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

You mean how many other countries can drive you to the state of absolute devastation and nihilism so powerful in its all-consuming vacuousness that you actually consider it a solid deal to leech off the nanny state and pay for momentuous consolation through surrogates like internet and video games with your own future and the future of your race?

I don’t want to work, what you wagecucks gonna do about it?

Nothing, live it up bro.

>retard

>russian using the big words
Aw bless

i want to work, but somewhere more remote where I can build a spirituality with nature like being able to see the milkyway galaxy at night

if offered a yearlong trek that involved lots of manual labor and an ascetic lifestyle i would go right now in a heartbeat and let this computer rot

but no i have psyop nosy fucks like stalking me

i'm just not a social person, except maybe online but this is a false persona, so i know what you're trying to do with that anime girl, trying to make me feel like a girl... that feeling is disgusting, makes me vomit and really depressed

i don't browse this site because i'm a nazi.. where does it say it's only for nazis?

stop misusing the quote function

You crazies give us unemployed a bad name

yes

time to die

I enjoy having money

Nothing. All the damage has already been done. There's no need to punish you and there's no way to help you.

you're*

Same, I get it with no effort.

low iq post

I also enjoy being able to drive a v6 without it putting a dint in my bank.

lol faggot

cringe

I enjoy not being a faggot and not being an abbo
Literally no one likes australians

Nigger I've been walking two hours to get to work and two to get back, I work in a toys r us warehouse packing shit from 10pm to 6am for 185 a week, fuckin hassle mate I tell ya

>tfw all I want to do is obtain anime merch and dont wanna work.

Dumb faggot

I feel bad for you. Poor brit can't drive

Driving is for plebiscites

enjoy the train full of shitskins

Another Crime and Punishment in the works, Dostoyevsky?

Have fun living the same life you’re living now for the rest of your life.

Is it enough for you? A one bedroom flat, or maybe your moms basement? What do you do all day? Shitpost on Sup Forums? Is that enough for you?

I haven’t been unemployed for longer than a month since I was 17, and those months were pretty boring. I didn’t have enough money to enjoy my life, but I didn’t have anything to do, so I spent my life wasting away on Sup Forums, maybe hanging out with family once a week.

How can you feel happy knowing your a net drain on your countrymen? Knowing that you are just waiting to die?

I got more furry's

>implying I use public transport

enjoy being raped by shitskins in a alleyway

You’d love that furfag

I live in Murrica and mommy keeps giving me shit for not working. How do I shut her up?

congrats on same sex marriage! here

I've tried several vocations but they're all shit, depressing and only serve to decrease the quality of my life.
I want money and not be viewed as a bum loser but I don't want to trade away my limited time on Earth in doing something that is completely devoid of any meaning to me and I literally can't think of a single vocation that would be both achievable and didn't completely sap my will to live.

Nothing is more dreadful to me than spending 40 hours a week doing something I don't enjoy and then my free time to recover my energy to do that. I can't even enjoy the money I make then. A large percentage of my money goes into being able to have a job in the first place. I wouldn't need a car if I didn't have to drive to work. I wouldn't need to live in such a shitty expensive part of the city if I didn't have to think about where I work. Like what's even the point of being alive at that point?
I'm currently in IT and I'm basically at the edge of saying fuck it all and tipping over to NEETdom only hanging on because of the prospect of getting full-time work from home contract someday.

I daydream about a building fire or some other emergency that would allow me to go home for the rest of the day nearly every hour when I'm at work. How do people do this shit and retain their sanity?

I actually like being able to afford not living next to niggers

>bleak yet down to earth
Stay black pilled Russia

Meat is best girl.

Thanks. Also congrats on the US and UK for being sure good role models for same sex marriage.

I sure would. But I ask for it so it's not rape. Just RP gang rape.

Why don't you want to work? You get to make money. You must be some kind of faggot

It’s boring faggot

Setting home on you're laptop all day not being able to leave you're town is boring

Ants colonies get away with this the most.

how do you even live without work to gain money?

Mummy or the government feed him

In your country those who don't work gain more money who those who work

I found being a NEET to be insanely boring and pointless

>You mean how many other countries can drive you to the state of absolute devastation and nihilism so powerful in its all-consuming vacuousness that you actually consider it a solid deal to leech off the nanny state and pay for momentuous consolation through surrogates like internet and video games with your own future and the future of your race?

you have a point there, Tolstoy.

NEET life best life.

>mfw instead of being a wage slave the government pays me

>tfw no job but want one cause benefits are so little.

Im getting $550 every 2 weeks