Katanagatari

What did Sup Forums think of the ending and what happened with Hitei and Togame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNtzmOliIos
youtu.be/y37D0BvACv0
youtu.be/6wzXxTQeq58
youtube.com/watch?v=gfB_9Ylk_QU&index=33&list=PLTKixxSRvtFzSXGSyDe_sKcuqp1jJ129q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sure everyone agreed best girl won

best girl won

CHEERIO
I never finished this show. I heard OP's pic dies though so I will never finish it. Also, spoiler alert.

She dies but you're missing a great boss rush if you don't finish it.

They fucked of course.

Post best girl and your favorite ost.
youtube.com/watch?v=GNtzmOliIos

>best girl
>not the imouto

She cut Togames hair, that's unforgivable.

youtu.be/y37D0BvACv0

The fuck ?
Isn't this the Ghost in the Shell opening ?

youtu.be/6wzXxTQeq58

they killed my waifu

Why didn't you protect her.

fantastic series up until the ending
never rewatching unless I suffer from brain damage and forget the entire plot

Nah the ending was great too.

how is the best guuy?

Cheerio ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=gfB_9Ylk_QU&index=33&list=PLTKixxSRvtFzSXGSyDe_sKcuqp1jJ129q

You didn't like the ending?
it's one of the best in my books.

I loved it

Never expected the fucked up way they treated the ninja's given their goofy designs. But "Everyone Fails" the show was ok. Death of the priestess pissed me off.

Nothing gets me harder than imagining a bored, uninterested Shichika plowing the princess with her taking the dick like it's the greatest pleasure in the world.

The ending of Katanagatari is exactly the same as the beginning of Kuzu no Honkai, two people suffering from unrequited love (in this case on the grounds that their love interests are both dead) finding solace in each other.

It's pretty good.

I forgot the ending.

Togame got what she deserved and so did Hitei.

Yes, and...?

Hime didn't love masked man and Shichika was an emotionless (literal) tool, it's nothing like the angtsy melodramatic premise of that manga.

Reminds me more of Shin Sekai Yori.

>imouto
>not worst girl
A homicidal maniac that knew that she had to die.

>Shichika was an emotionless (literal) tool
At the start yes but he did become more and more human as the series progressed.

>Hime didn't love masked man
Oh you. Why then did she wear Emonzaemon's mask as a memento, in the same way that Shichika wore Togame's hair braid? This was what was so perfect about the ending in that they each killed (directly or indirectly) each other's love interest.

Best girl died. Worst girl won. Nisio trolled not once, not twice, but three times.

I have no words.

So in the end, was this a boy or a girl?

I'm gonna go with girl.

Real best girl

your talking about the onee-chan

I can't say I was happy, but it was right.

>That laugh
I just heard it when you posted her

>Bitch lives in the end
How. i live for smug whores to be put in their place. What a letdown.

Now that I think about I am. Also the most unforgivable thing the onee-chan did was slaughter the imoutos village.

> Togame with long hair
why.jpg
> Togame with short hair
Best girl
> Hitei
Worst girl
> ending
Ruined the show

But togame dies tho

I loved the end of episode 11/start of 12. It kind of redefined everything that had happened in the series up til that point, and I did not see it coming at all. I like the ambiguity on whether Togame was really a selfish cunt or still lying to make herself look cool as usual.

I'm not sure if I liked the princess living. But the fact that I'm not sure how to feel, as opposed to just disliking it, makes me feel like it was pretty well executed.

Best girl

I couldn't user, I failed her and all of you

Obviously a girl.