So I just found out I'm probably part Ashkenazi Jew

Apparently a relative did a test and if confirmed, that would mean I am part Ashkenazi Jew. As someone that hates Jews, I'm pretty sure I know how this is going to end up. It was nice knowing you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always sage all spam. Spam can be blogposting, meaningless gibberish, attempts at emotional arguing and general disruption, and "is X white?" -- all of which are on display in this OP.

C ya, kike

Your mother's not a jew so you're not a jew. You can still hate them anyways. Look at Bobby Fischer. how much ancestry we talking? 5%, 10%? More?

Sagefags are just as bad as shit threads. I need to get my blood tested now. Fuck you, man.

I don't know. I'm going to order a test tomorrow. I just don't know from where yet. I just found this out not 10 min ago.

It really doesn’t matter user. Hitler and pic related were Jewish and they BTFO kikes. So was Jesus

Explain the mother/father thing again?

"yes yes, you can join against the goyim instead of killing yourself"

>Father is a "Jew" (Non-practicing to the max)
>Mother is a Christian
>Jewish last name
>Raised Christian
>Hold no identity or feel connected to Hebes in anyway
>Still a Jew anyways because Grandma was Jewish
>Family so low on the totem pole that we're not part of the Global Jewish Conspiracy

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Keep in mind that you might be getting fucked with by the (((Genealogy))) sites

>a self-hating jew
Nothing new there

SO HOW THE FUCK DO I FIND OUT THEN

How big is your nose?

Gas yourself for the good of the world. We will celebrate your sacrifice.

>just found out I'm probably part Ashkenazi Jew
1. apply for israeli citizenship.
2. get scheks.
3. learn to dance.
4. purchase other's debt.

>squawker.org

This is funny as fuck

>someone screencap the Jew bants

so if your mothers, mothers, mother is 100% AJ, then what percentage is one AJ?

>How big is your nose?
It's not even like that. I'm mostly German. My nose is tiny as fuck. I want to get an objective measure of this. It could be bullshit. Anyone got any ideas? I don't mind shelling out a couple hundred bucks.

one less racist scum in the world.
have fun rotting in hell indefinitely

How the mighty have fallen

>get off Sup Forums Jew boy

Like vultures

>lurking until they move in for the remains

>I have a tiny nose.
Then you're good.

Dude they lie to you about your results, there was just an expose on this shit. They purposefully through in 'black' or 'jew' to fuck with people.

stupid goy, its simple

momma is jew = you is jew
dadda is jew = you is filthy goyim scum

also "ashkenazi DNA" does not exist
it just means your DNA matches up with inbred jews, not that you are an inbred jew, most jews don't even have ashkenazi dna who take the test

Fuck off kike. This is probably what you look like. I think I'm going with ancestryDNA guys. Wish me luck.

i have no intererest in his stinking fat carcass. only seeing how the racist scum turn against themselves.

Damn user you should kill yourself

>j being so sad and pathetic to be judging people based off their outer appearance

You can't be part jew. You are either a jew or not. It's in the Torah ffs. If you don't believe me ask a Rabbi or (((Google))).

Be like Otto Weininger or Bobby Fischer.

Well was nice to knowing u user

being part jewish still makes you a jew, don't you know how your own racist ideas work?

that's why karl marx, who rejected judaism and and betrayed the jewish people is still considered a jew in your eyes

Ashkenazim aren't Jews unless you're religious. You're a European of Khazar lineage. But you could always LARP and fuck up Israel for us.

Go full 14/88 and you earn honorary Aryan status.
Judaism is just a super-racist form of tribalism so if you would like to be part of the human (gentile) family you can.

I thought that u jews didn't believed in hell

Nah, I like living too much. To be honest it's just annoying having this Jew last name otherwise no one would ever pick it up.

Most DNA tests are inaccurate right now. Wait 20 years and then come back to us

This means you must have perfect verbal skills - don't worry be happy.
Jew is not a life sentence it's a lifestyle.

>I don't mind shelling out a couple hundred bucks

There's a chance you may not be a jew

who the hell told you this retarded crap?
hell is a very real thing in judaism.

only difference is that you can get out of jewish hell after you get tortured enough time

I was raised Christian and have an Italian last name. Wherever I go I try to tactfully hide the fact that my mother is Jewish and a shitlib.

More like
>momma is jew = jews can claim you as their own

Most mischlings with Jewish mothers don't end up being culturally Jewish, or at least not nearly as much as ones with Jewish fathers.

Wasn’t hitler a Jew?

>this isn't white according to Sup Forums

no

>comes from the most jewish background
>a linage of importan rabbis
>becomes non religious
>invents communism and shills for it
He was the biggest jew ever

Class action lawsuit when?

You can get all kinds of free stuff now