AMERICA FIRST VIEWING THREAD

GET THE H*CK IN HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=M73Mgkh7uDA

Hell yeah my dude.

This guy sounds like he's breathing helium, I can't listen to him

he was fed too much soy as a child but don't hold that against him

why are you still following this guy? Wasn't this spic defeated by Destiny?

Nick: the wholesome traditionalist Catholic chad
Destiny: the soy-drenched pedophile-defending virgin

Nick Fuentes

> virgin
> NEET
> bullycided out of college
> never had a real job
> lives in his parents' basement
> has done no IRL alt-right activism beyond attending Charlottesville - an event which he countersignals despite its clear sucess in shifting the overton window for whites in our direction
> hardcore papist even though the Catholic church is the biggest force for miscegenation in the Western world
> political masterplan is to make a JWOKE Tea Party
> biggest activist activity to date is to release .pdfs of non-racial rehashes of AmRen flyers
> pretends like he's a genius for troucing a videogame streamer, tranny, and a cuckservative using entry-tier Sup Forums arguments
> attempted to "debate" Spencer but got BTFO so hard that he was reduced to whining about the Turner Diaries and strawmanning
> spends the overwhelming majority of his time nonproductively countersignaling other figures in the alt-right, then whines when no one wants to work with him

I'll tell you why Fuentes is liked in some corners of Sup Forums - because he doesn't ask you to risk anything. You don't have to go to events in real life, take steps to build a family, or challenge the status quo in any meaningful way. Identitarianism? Psh - just join the local Republican Party. It will be easy to take back that massive institution (even though both he and Allsup were ejected for their views) in time to head off the demographic catastrophe coming up in the next 10 years.

It says a lot that this guy thinks he has all the answers on how to rebuild traditional America when he can't even find a gf. Until he starts contributing something meaningful IRL, he will never truly be /ourguy/. No more ecelebs. No more people who want to confine the movement to Youtube.

I agree with this guy. We can't trust him.

Now Richard Spencer, THERE'S a guy who has my respect.

this autistic fag is not a chad and most likely did not have friends in high school

america is first in one thing

>fake maga hat

nope.

Yeah he got defeated pretty badly honestly. Fuentes looked like an idiot 99% of the time.

nice copypasta m8

> most likely did not have friends in high school

This cuts to the core of Fuentes - he's very bright but hampered by an utter lack of social fluency.

He reminds me of that bitchy girl we all kow that "tells it like it is" regardless of the context but finds herself utterly alone once people realize that they don't have to put up with her.

His overt endorsement of misogyny during this week's catastrophic (and counterpoductive) tradthot debate would come off a lot different if he actually had a stable, traditional, romantic relationship to back up his position. Instead he just comes off as an autist or, worse, as someone who's intentionally dividing the movement and tearing down net positive figures to get himself more twitter followers.

Do you consider Mike Enoch an eceleb?

If anyone divided us it was Tara McCarthy. Why should we put up with people like her?

Damn you must blow huge vape clouds.

pls tell me this is pasta

In addition, Fuentes's whole persona comes off as very robotic,fake, and maybe even pretentious. It also does not help that he has is a 19 year old babyface, but speaks as if he is a 1950s radio announcer. You can be traditional without being a caricature of the past.

Because she is a solid entrypoint to the dissident right for the normies. Any flaws in her ideology are immidiately apparent upon criticism from more radical figures. There's no need to harass her out of the movement when she stays 95% on message.

Look at Spencer's exchange with Lauren Southern on America/Canada's status as white countries if you need a model for how to deconstruct a bad position from a figure similar to McCarthy without coming off like an autist.

We want to encourage people, especially women, to come back into the fold. We can't build white families without white women. Shouting "coalburner" at someone with a massive platform who speaks persuasively about most of our ideas is not a productive use of time. What made it worse is that most of the people "defending" her basically revealed that they thought of her as a useful idiot to be disposed of when the right time came. Why should anyone trust another person who views them that way?

This

t. Mike Enoch butthurt that a 19 year old kid is stealing his thunder

> Fuentes's whole persona comes off as very robotic,fake, and maybe even pretentious

I agree. More often than not he seems to repeat our position, but occasionally it's clear that he is just echoing the views of his wealthy boomer parents (i.e. his irrational hatred of Iran, love of Catholicism despite all the damge it does, and resistance towards IRL activities). He also doesn't seem to appreciate that most of the percieved advantages of the 1950s were either constructed through advertsing campaigns or enjoyed exclusively by the rich. Really, the 1950s represented the beginning of the end for America - the replacement of traditional values with soulless consumption and consumerism. Remember: the boomers grew up during that time period and its influence on them is clear.

I don't mean this as a cheap shot, but I think he will get a lot better once he moves out of his parents' home. He needs to define himeself in another way.