KonoSuba

>distinctively asshole Megumin
Fanfic readers, does she keep this up every time Yunyun is around? Because this episode was amazing.

yes, and I believe there's still a megumin and yun yun episode this season. The carnival section

This was as amazingly badly animated and poorly paced as the first episode. In short, Deen has returned to the classic form we know and love. The real mystery is how Deen managed to make almost a whole season of mostly not shit show the first time.

what? The carnival thing is like really late in the story. But I think they run into each other fairly often, yeah.

Megumin is so great, she is up there with Inaba from Kokoro Connect and Yuki From Haruhi on my all time best girls list

Why does her eyepatch keep chaning size?

Na

Because it's a MAJIKU ITEM

Nah there's another carnival-like thing that isn't the Eris festival. Kazuma cheats to win Yunyun a prize and then Megumin shows up to bully Yunyun.

Mods

Megumin is a worthless whore who deserves to be raped.

>I've masturbated to you as well

You mean EYETEM.

fa/tg/uy here.
I have taken the liberty of using a GURPS supplement book for magic rules in order to make Megumin's explosion spell because I have nothing better to do being a NEET and all.

If I remember correctly, this spell works by condensing mana into a small area, building up energy. Then the mana is released from the area where it escapes very quickly causing a shockwave. The kinetic energy of the mana particles is then turned into fire as well as enhanced speed and mass for better damage.
>Greater Create Energy, Greater Transform Energy, 16d cr ex, 8d burn ex, 300 yd range
>(6 + 8 + 70 + 38 + 13) × 5 = 675 energy

The effect of this spell causes 50d crushing/explosion and 16d burning/explosion damage. The explosion from the crushing damage will affect a 64 yd radius and the burning damage a 32 yd radius. It can be cast up to 300 yd away.
Uses the Path of Energy skill.

That's the spell, but let's take a look at the requirements to cast it.

>Megumin
Most seasoned casters have at least Magery 3. We will be generous and assume Megumin who studied magic, along with her crimson demon magical ability, has Magery 5.
Her mana reserve is 15.
Megumin *always* puts everything she can into her spells to the point of using her own physical energy. Sometimes she becomes totally exhausted and even unconscious.
We assume she has an average FP of 10 for 3 extra energy, and an HP of 10 for 5 energy.

>675 - 23 = 652

It takes Megumin about 14 seconds to cast Explosion, rounded to 15 for Ritual Path Magic rules. A -1 to skill roll by the end.
This is three attempts and therefore needs an average of 218 energy gathered per attempt.

>The average roll of a d6 is three, or 12 for 3d6. We need a score of 219 higher than 12
>219 + 12 = 231.

>Megumin has 231 levels (or 916 points) in her Path of Energy skill.
In GURPS terms, Megumin either has a very generous GM, or is hiding the fact that she's about 350 years old.

You don't need to go that far
The fact of the matter is that Explosion is presented as one of the strongest spells in existence. A tier 9. An ult. An epic. Those are spells you're supposed to be like 70 years old to cast.

My autism knows no bounds.

Considering that Wiz died when she was 20 and she's PROBABLY not significantly older than that but is such an archmage that she can repeatedly spam Explosion, you should probably object more to her

>average roll is 3
3.5 nerdo, 3 is lower half, half the rolls should be 4

Wiz even as a lich could only cast a single explosion.

Megumin is not human she's from a non player race, redo all calculations.

I dunno about you, but when I was DMing, for some of the special NPCs I just gave them a single level in a unique class so Megumin would be
Race - Crimson Demon
Class - Mage 10 or whatever, Megumin 1
This brushes aside all the problems with trying to jigsaw incompatible properties.

This. If you are going to do the maths, do the background

>tfw no Megumin

Wow I almost forgot about this completely.

In GURPS, points are like a measure of power. Average people have 25-50, cops and athletes would have 50-75, soldiers 75-100, and so on.

Even Magery 20 (which is very high) would only give 60 extra energy.
I.e. subtracting 20 needed skills, or only about 8 years in age.

Sorry, 16 years. Not 8.
Still doesn't do much though.

But that doesn't change the fact that crimson demons are special and a normal human can't do what they can. But anyway, Megumin cheated, she took a ton of ducks.

Crimson Demons have a racial ability to unconsciously tap into the boundless dark energy of the Abyss which fortifies their magic pool.

If Megumin's body could handle the unlimited negative energies pumping into it, she would be able to cast a BA-BOOOOOM! of apocalyptic proportions. Luckily she has low CON and she's overwhelmed quickly.

Actually I forgot that she uses a very expensive staff which could store lots of energy, say something like 300.

So her skill level would be more around 100. That'll shave off at least 175 years or so.

>does she keep this up
megumegu has sadistic urges and will act upon them given a chance

Megumin got 46 out of the 50 skill points needed to learn explosion initially from skill up potions. I dunno how that would figure in to gurps, but I imagine it would let you up her magery or something.

Nah, it just doesn't translate well.

If we wanted D&D/Konosuba hybrid spells to work in GURPS there would need to be a new magic system invented (or modified).

Sasuga fa/tg/uy

Aside from Inaba sounds like you have a pretty shit list senpai

Eris a slut

They're pure white, blasphemer!

>Crimson Demons have a racial ability to unconsciously tap into the boundless dark energy of the Abyss
>falling for chuuni propaganda

>There is no Eris doujin yet
Chris don't count.
It feels like they are different person.

> cool introductions, 20 reps
> cool english words, 10 reps
> Cool Poses, 100 reps
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

>the golden apples are her hair decoration
Hail Eris

Give me a good reason to NOT BREED with her.
You can't.

You are not Kazuma

Trashzuma doesn't deserve her.

Was it decoded what kind of "wins" did Megumin note in her pocketbook?
Or whatever it was written there?

Her good genes is not enough to outweigh your bad genes. The offspring would be shit.

Still better than japanese genes.

who let Aqua in here?
see

thanks mate
Pay my debts

>3 more years
Kill me.

JUST

>implying they will keep adapting this shit

Her hips aren't ready to bear children yet

Seriously, I play games, I like anime, I'm into math and science, but I can only dream of achieving the level of autism of people who delve into things like this. It's truly awe inspiring.

They have to at least adapt this part.

Chuuni childs

I made a homebrew for Song of Swords that includes a Pyromancer advanced tree for mages. I hope my bakuretsu is pretty nice

Megumin is a GMO wizard and one of the best of her clan. She has unnaturally high magic stats from an early age.

It's not hard, GURPs is just daunting to learn initially because there's just so damn much shit to learn.

they dont recognize Yunyun yet they met her in OVA
or they dont regonize her in OVA yet they met her before

eitherway timeline fucked

Maybe OVA happens later?

>malnourished underdeveloped 13 year old
>no medical facilties to aid in delivery

She dies during child birth

>OVA
Not canon

>reading fanfics

Is Aqua aware that her butt is on display? Does she care?

Eris/chris threesome doujin when.

Can you post an image with all of them translated?

Why didn't you tell her sooner??

Why?

Why!

Why!

>distinctively wants to get fucked in the ass

Did YunYuns VA changed? I think she sounds different than in OVA.

Oh shit

They really really aren't.

>aquafag being this baka

As expected of damigami.

As expected from low intelligence goddess

OVA probably isn't canon most. which is kinda weird cause the original author helped out with the OVA iirc.

stupid fag

>***,*85位/***,*82位 (**1,468 pt) [*,*11予約] 2017/03/24 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 2第1巻限定版 [Blu-ray]

Wonder how this will finish out?

Last time it end up in top five spot right?

Yes.

Yep. Both editions are in the top 5 at the moment.

I'm looking forward to Kazuma finally pointing out that everyone has seen her pussy.

>give me a good reason not to breed with her
I'm an autistic betafaggot
That's an incredible reason, considering the number of main characters like that.

god damn I love KonoSuba so goddamn much
been years since I last actively looked forward to every new episode in an anime

This show is fucking hilarious man.

>Aqua and that other chick popping in and out of the frogs, alternating between panicked screaming and moaning
>Megumin going full bully mode on Yunyun
>That fucking speech Kazuma gave to Megumin in front of the bath about gender equality and cliches
>The crystal ball showing how big of no friend losers both Megumin and Yunyun are

Considering how the whole village looks exactly the same, I'm betting as a GMO human, her gene would outweigh yours.

Megumin had friends, she was just a poorfag who had to steal food to survive and feed her sister.

Yunyun was the loner,

She know Aqua. Even damegami isn't so retarded as to not heal her.

This. Megumin scenes were all good times with family.
Yunyun is tragic.

I want a Megumin

>eating bugs and garbage picking
>good times

I kinda felt if they had some scenes of Megumin giving up all her food to feed her sister it would have a similar tragic feel

Does that happen in the LN?
Actually, does anyone get the D?

Kazuma and his party of retards are gonna end up destroying Australia by the end of the show

Megumin.

A-anyone want to be friends?

>steals scraps, produce, and eats random bugs and crustaceans to feed her tiniest imouto with an insatiable appetite
Best crimson demon.

Komekko has a demon servant bringing her food. It's fine.

that satisfied face on the last image is amazing