How do you court a girl that is stronger than you?

How do you court a girl that is stronger than you?

If you can win a fistfight against her then you are stronger than her

faggot

>Sprouts wings and teleport behind you like lightning.

Nothing personal kid.

Judging by the size of those arms, that bitch isn't stronger than me. Yeah I know... anime powerlevel bullshit.

>court
what

This was how I courted my gf, I might her in my tkd club in college and impressed her with my flexibility, I can only do two front splits though my gf can do the third.

Get in a fight with her so she can beat me up utterly and gleefully!

Google is a thing, my highly retarded friend.

SCVI when

By making an intellectual impression

never

Subscribed

My girl was a cheerleader in highschool and I was in the IT club. We chatted online and off because she was in my class and one day I decided to lift and went under a diet. Six months later I asked her for prom and we dated for four years ever since.
Still came to Sup Forums though not regularly, all you need is guts and willingness to change yourself.

It's not you who does the courting

Fine I am still 8kg overwieght, but at least I still pull a split

Reblogged

Well it's not that hard to get a gf actually, I finally asked her out after I found out she liked code geass. We finally hitched after a year, best sex was during last christmas

Just let her beat you up a little.

Now suck your own dick.

Be prrsentable, be strong in something else, preferably something she's not good at, and then just be yourself and hope that's something she dig.

Unless she's literally better than you in every single thing imaginable, in that case, give up you loser.

Wouldn't know, I'm a powerlifter.

Nah come on man don't tell me you don't have a gf?

Hope you enjoy destroying your body.

>won't even suck own dick
What a faggot.

>this autistic fat fuck has a gf

stats/bw

At least he has pussy you virgin

>Unless she's literally better than you in every single thing imaginable, in that case, give up you loser.
What if that gets her off?

I have a fetish for being beaten up by girls.

Offer her care, sensitivity and warm home-cooked meals when she comes home from work.

You must become waifu.

Not anime

>I don't know anything about physiology

185lbs
280 bench
365 squat (have to take it easy because of lesions causing impingement, but thankfully PT helped it)
5pl8 deadlift, no belt or straps

Just like courting anyone else, no? If the relationship works, it works. Doesn't matter who's stronger.

Of course, she'll probably want a workout buddy, yes?

>I don't know anything about physiology
I know you don't.

Well, seeing as how this attention whoring fatty is already derailing the thread.

That's what fighting games are for

One of us has an education in the field. It's not you.