BREAKING: Planned Parenthood Under Investigation

>BREAKING NEWS: The Justice Department has formally launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue - Fox News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgiHv5OTd0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b bu but the videos were editied

>Sup Forums was actually right about the 1% eating babies for certain
What timeline are we in?

For Satan*

>(((Fox News)))

>the 1%
they are called jews.

>Fox News

>woke_nigga.jpg

Fetal Revenge - The Reckoning

When the Justice Department gets involved you know they've fucked up royally.

PERFECT TIME TO POST THIS!

The best one, user.

YES SESSIONS

PUNISH THE HEATHENS

At least Sessions is doing SOMETHING. This is so much more important than taking on Wall Street corruption or prosecuting AntiFa for domestic terrorism.

Fucking cuck Sessions.

Fuck, I can't imagine that shit living inside of me

We all know what's going on there
What home depot is for contractors, planned parenthood is for whores

So this is Jeff Sessions?
He finally gonna "wake up Jeff!?"

You were that shit at one point. Every single one of us was.

I'll take you anti-choice retards seriously when you adopt EVERY nigger baby in America. Until then fuck off.

The one that's equally horrifying and fun.

Edited because no one is going to sit through hours of boring footage for a couple minutes of juiciness. What the media (and the drones that worship it) won't mention is that Veritas actually got people jailed for their investigation into the planned gas attack at the inaugural ball.

>the galaxy...is on...Orion's belt...

Not me. I was hatched.

Pls stop

(((Rich elites))) collecting fetal blood for transfusions to stave off dementia and other diseases. Also stem cells. Modern day blood libel.

Moloch BTFO

>Edited because no one is going to sit through hours of boring footage for a couple minutes of juiciness
Intentionally doing this shit should get journalists executed.

I thought you were the result of a failed abortion desu

Bout Fukin Time!

I'm in the "what race is it" camp. I think we could meme taking away the abortion rights of whites because of white privilege or some shit tbhfam

And I'll take you pro-choice faggots seriously when those same nigger parents start taking personal responsibility, raise their children themselves, and make sure they survive. Otherwise they shouldn't be fucking like animals and expecting everyone else to fit the bill for it. Let them die in the streets. It will set a clear example that there are consequences to your own actions. Government is not your babysitter or your baby's babysitter.

No, THIS is what should get journalists executed

>You can't feed all poor children? Then I get to murder!

to be this big a piece of shit.... abort yourself cunt

SERIOUS SHIT INCOMING

More like on Uranius!

This is it lads, this is what we have been waiting for.

leave phoneposter

F

There are Antifa and BLM investigations going on right now too. I saw some nigress Congresswoman bitching about it to the FBI director today on c-span during his Congressional questioning.

:

That too. Or just for being journalists

But this will actively trigger libs more than both of those combined.

>nigger parents
>taking personal responsibility
>raise their children themselves
I also EXPECT my dog not to lick his own asshole.

I will gladly feed all poor children. Right after their parents are sterilized for having nigger babies out of wedlock and while on welfare.

His redemption arc is starting.

>Not realizing that PP is run by your Illuminati overlords.

No hypocrisy here. Niggers are 5th day creations, literally soulless animals. I have no more issue terminating one of their pregnancies than I would a pig's or a goat's.

Let's hope so, user.

>Murdering one white baby to murder one black baby is a fair trade

Either shoot them in the streets, or give up on your murder-based solution to the nigger problem

>PP gets banhammered
>Al Franken steps down
>Still nothing in the Russia with hunt
So many keks, so little time

It would help to start calling Planned Parenthood locations "Black Population Control Centers" because that what they are.

t. /leftypol/

checked and kek'ed

They're scared, they knew it was coming, they've been pushing pro-Planned Parenthood posts to the front page of reddit all day. What a fucking sham.

bitcoin is crashing at 4pm EST tomorrow

my body can't handle this much winning
youtube.com/watch?v=OgiHv5OTd0o

>almost completely inactive account suddenly decides to make a pro-Planned Parenthood post that gets 18k upboats of nowhere and pushed to the front page
TOTALLY LEGIT GUISE, WE MUST SAVE (((PLANNED PARENTHOOD)))

Nigga.. that's when the stocks close. Explain this meme to me

He's retarded, don't mind him

Let me guess, this is not at all politically motivated?

You mean like when the irs targeted conservative organizations? Eat shit.

Yes, I mean like that

It's almost like (((they))) are behind this. Gotta keep the fetal tissue coming in so they can extend their reign.

Well on the surface it's politically motivated. Just like keeping it quiet was politically motivated as well.

I like it. Seems like it could actually work.

Are these related to the sealed indictments?

no point, if a woman needs to get an abortion her genes are probably not worth preserving

>inb4 muh deceptively edited

>not understanding that (((modernity))) has claimed many victims
Can't blame the malleable female for adopting what she sees as normal being portrayed in the jewish media.

I mean, thot patrol like a mother fuck all day everyday, but I at least feel bad for them. They'll be thot patrolled into cat ladydom, a fate worse than death imo

AHAHAHAHAHA.