Makes countless videos promoting white interests that reach hundreds of thousands and even millions of people

>Makes countless videos promoting white interests that reach hundreds of thousands and even millions of people
>Fucked some shitskin 6 years ago
>REEEEEE, THOT, ROASTIE, WHORE, REEEEEEEE, SHE CAN NEVER BE USEFUL AGAIN
You know this is retarded reasoning and not something I would expect from the self proclaimed master race. She may be an ex coal burner, but she can still be used for our purposes. How about you started using your brains and not your emotions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A22oh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fucked some shitskin 6 years ago
I thought this was a meme.

She dated him, so assuming she fucked.
It's irrelevant though. She can still be milked to promote white interests.

Nah she deserves a public lashing for it. She doesn't necessarily deserve to have her life completely ruined but she needs to be made an example of that race mixing is the biggest sin for a white person to commit.

Sup Forums, White identitarians, white nationalists, and white supremacists hate each other for the slightest thoughtcrime more than their aggregate hatred of blacks and Jews.

>Lauren, Richard Spencer, PJW, Milo, Ben Shapiro, et AL are all Jewish plants
>normies lump all of the above into one monolith
>Sup Forums has more ideologies than Tumblr has genders
>Rejects all potential allies

This is why I'm going back to comfy PJ O'Rourke-style libertarianism.

>using brains
>on pol

most people here fall lower than any shitskin, most burgers

I agree it's not a big deal. All white girls do it, nothing to make a stink about. I think people are more mad about how calculating she is and how phony she comes off.

The only people e-celebs are useful to are the Jews. People posting threads about her are just shills.
>guys look, one of your leaders fucked up
>how dare you insult our leader
Sup Forums doesnt have any fucking leaders and the alt-right does not exist. Discrediting an e-celeb accomplishes nothing unless we were following them, which you also try to convince us that we were.
Anyone operating under the label of "alt-right" in any way is either very new to politics or controlled opposition. Be suspicious of all who do so. This includes the shill's latest attempts at alienating females from the "alt-right."
The women complaining about "muh boys club" obviously care more about virtue signalling than conservative values anyway.

>all white girls do it
Maybe in America

Not any more. Her stupidity means she is too easily a tool used against us.

>The only people e-celebs are useful to are the Jews
Provide some evidence for that retarded statement or fuck off.

Why do you give a shit one way or another?

>purity tests

the "alt-right" are faggots just like progressives.

This. Purity spiral faggots will be our downfall. We are in a war for our very survival here and angsty men want women who are echoing our message to shit up. I cant understand such stupidity. Nobody ever said "roastie" here till a couple months ago...

Nope never going to forgive a coal burner. I know plenty of girls who are disgusted by niggers and minorities and would never fuck them. She has zero dignity.

She fucked a shitskin 6 years ago and has been useful since then, she only reached high usefulness over the last year as she went further to the right and made more extreme videos for the normies. What on earth are you talking about?

Why do i care about people promoting white interests? Lurk most new friend.

You don't need to forgive you bellend. You don't even know her and will never meet her. How you personally feel about her is irrelevant to the fact she is a useful psy op.

You gotta at least hold their sleazy pig feet to the fire til they start squealing about the Jews. If she starts confessing about the holocaust hoax and rothschilds and 9/11 inside job then maybe we'll lay off the pressure a bit. You can't burn coal and think you will escape paying the toll. A whore deserves to be treated like a whore.

She is a gateway to that realm.
Most people first need little baby steps.
There are other people that are better for more serious topics like the jq.

>flag
Stop denying it.

No she isn't. She's controlled opposition meaning the second she squeals they'll take away her gravy train revenue. This is as if the jew is trying to turn on her water and nothing is coming out because we're the water so of course she'll turn on the jews to get us to come out.

then the criticism should have no impact
drop the know-it-all attitude, stop trying to be a life-coach when you're barely 5 years out of high-school and i promise things will get better

How is a nigger lover useful again? She's less than worthless. I wouldn't even pay for a nigger fucker.

Hi kike

She fucked up by justifying it though, all she needed to do was ignore it if she isn't going to come out as an actual white nationalist now (which she would never do unless it was 100% safe socially).

Reminder Lauren is not nor has ever been a racist. Can't change it as much you want it to be true, even if she "pushes for white interests" whatever the fuck that means, she'll always belong to us. Fuck you pussy white bitches, your main youtube bitch can't help even help herself against BBC. Cry more pussies.

I don't need to deny something that isnt true. White women are the least likely to go outside their race.

I really despise whiteknights like you. She's an ethno-nat for Europe but she's selling her own country down the multiculti river by being a civ-nat for North America. The fact that she's a coalburner tells me all I need to know about her motivations. That "trad" facade is just a front to make money off of you soyboys. Fuck her for selling my country down the river and fuck you for being so pathetic.

>muh buzzwords
>muh assertions with no evidence
Whatever man, get on with your day

The anti Lauren shilling is more annoying than she is.

Lauren Southern is part of the alt-right reactionary movement. The alt-right supports Trump, they have a whole reddit page for them at the_Donalds. This is Sup Forums, basically Sup Forums is anonymous anarchy and generalized divisionist machiavellism. So shorts, maybe some redditors should stop confusing Sup Forums as their board.....

So you would rather forgive her than force her hand on the JQ. It's a fair toll for burning coal. I think we just have different expectations and standards for women behavior.

There is few things as shameful for nation as tainted woman. It must be scoured off, or at least hidden, but instead faggots parading with this piece of defiled meat as some really important and notable persona and keep doing so even after it smugly acknowledges that it did nothing wrong, count of its orbiters hadnt dropped a bit and thus its okay to be mudshark. Wow, what a message.

How is she a nigger lover? Is she with niggers now and promoting race mixing? Over the past year she has made tons of redpilling videos with hundreds of thousands of views. If she keeps making videos like that, or/and continues going further to the right herself, nobody loses anything. White interests gain.

Why is there always some drama with these e-celebs? Why is none of them a normal person? What are we going to find out next, that she had a baby with that guy?

We don't need her to be racist. She is a gateway drug and a shifter of the Overton window. That is her purpose.
By the way, I've BLEACHED negresses and other shitskin women. Colonized those bitches. You mad black boy?

>coldly and objectively looking at some coal burning whores usefullness makes me a white knight
Fuck off dumb leaf.

>She's an ethno-nat for Europe but she's selling her own country down the multiculti river by being a civ-nat for North America.

All this means is she's either a crypto-WN or she's one step closer to being truly red-pilled. She should be chastised for being with an ape but just ignore her for a while, don't sperg out

I will call her a coalburner as she doesn’t seem remorseful

>How is she a nigger lover?
Because she fucked a nigger

I've fucked negresses and I don't love niggers.

But he was a based black trump supporter
archive.is/A22oh

Sounds like you do

she dosnt actually believe anything she says. All she does is find out which topic is "hot" in the "alt-right" and repeats everything somebody smarter has said. When will you beta fucks realize that she adds nothing of value to the conversation and is using this new right wave movement to advance her career

Call her whatever you want mate.
As long as she makes videos red polling normies (especially women) on mass immigration, Islam, feminism, it's all good. These are seeds that are planted and grow overtime.

Lmao i'm not surprised

She's a civic nationalist and a coalburner. Do you expect me to stay quiet as she's endorsing the system that's flooding my country full of shitskins that she can fuck? Get lost loser.

>our purpose
>our motives
>our cause

Fuck off new fag. Pol isn't one person. No one cares about her and no one ever did.

She hasn't addressed it while it is so inconsistent with what she IS willing to talk about. This is an obvious red flag she is controlled opposition in it for the money.

Is that a pic of the nigger you fucked?