Notice how its burgerland again

Why does this never happen in Europe, when will you mutts admit guns are a problem

When will Europeans admit refugees are the problem?

I fully understand that Americans want guns to protect themselves from the government. If you think that these regular mass shootings are a fair trade off for that protection then fair enough.

What's cringe and embarrassing is when they won't even admit that their gun laws lead to more mass killings like this. It's just way easier for a crackpot/raghead to kill more people if they have easy access to guns than it is if they have to use a vehicle or a bomb.

Fake news.

Schools are a gun-free zone. There is no way there could be a shooting there.

You act as if we don't have laws to protect against mentally-ill people getting guns or people with a criminal history.

However, how do you safeguard against someone with zero history? Zero red flags? You can't. Or when someone buys a guy illegally? What're you going to do? You can't track every illegal transaction, it's not possible.

>Why does this never happen in Europe
It happens in Europe more often than it happens in America, faggot.

enemy down. roger that

desu I think there's also something cultural about this. I mean, school shootings have become part of what people think when thinking of school, and it's something that sems to be very specific about the US.

it's harder to buy a gun illegaly than it is to go through the tests. School shootings like this happen very rarely in other places. With that said, I think it's not just how easy it is to get guns.

are you saying like school shootings are a coming of age thing

>harder to buy a gun illegally
Lmao no. As long as you can act sane or bluff you can buy one in a private sale no problem.

>Aztec High School

Nothing of value was lost.

Most of the "children" in your eu schools are adults so they go to other public areas to kill people.

those require an effort to actually buy.
The people who do these mass shootings are super depressed, they wouldn't bother going after anything. Going to a gun store to buy one is way simpler.

If he didn't have a gun, do you think that he would have just given up and moved on?

No?
Armslist/Craigslist/rgundeals/etc
You only have to meet face to face in a parking lot to do the actual exchange. No need to go into a crowded public place/store, no 4473. It's easier than buying groceries.

You have a problem with allowing male moslems to drive in Europe, when are you going to realize that's a problem? When you feel like making it the law that only female moslems can drive, like a civilized nation, we'll take you seriously.

that requires balls, school shooters don't have that. They wouldn't have the guts to even look shit up on craigslist, let alone meet in a place.

what about cho or whitman?

Got any source on those claims?
Spergs use Armslist all the time and as r/guns implies only spergs use that one.

>aztec high school
>shooting
is no one else kekking at this?

They were in college and were older. Plus, they suffered different mental illnesses, not depression.

Normal spergs, not depressed ones.

We fully accept this as part and parcel, shut the fuck up about it already. Enjoy your haughtiness gracefully.

>all school shooters are clinically depressed
Source?

((Aztec High School in New Mexico)) Burgerland? Nah that is like on a Navajo reservation I believe.

ok what about Jared Padgett or Jaylen Fryberg

Deaths from school shootings aren't a problem though.

red lake was on a reservation

Finland is that high too? Interesting. I wonder if they classify all illegal use of firearms in somewhat public places as "mass public shoortings", drunken crimes with guns happen all the time because people happen to own lots of guns, but "actual" mass shootings are uncommon.

in america the media counts sandy hook in the same category as Jamal wounding 5 in a gunfight

what about them? Both of them got their guns from their parents.

were they pussies?

yeah probably, looks don't always match personality

Guess they have to rename it to Aztec-9 High School

>when will you mutts admit guns are a problem

Right after you jealous cuckolds start minding your own fucking business.

I'm glad these shootings never happen in Europe

he had a low score

>the queen allows her leafs to drink alcohol
>alcohol related deaths frequently occur

>WHEN WILL YOU RETARDS GIVE UP THE BOOZE CANT YOU SEE ITS ANOTHER SHOAH GET CIVILIZED

almonds activated.

>you

'burgerland' sets trends for the entire world, you Europe fucks esp the UK cant come up with one single thing us burgers would want to copy,wait i forgot you guys set the bar in having fucked up grills, but who would wanna copy that? *edit* 1/2 half bonus point for Mr.Bean we got a d level comedy out of u cucks