In the wake of all these LNs being adapted what LN/WN that hasn't been adapted that you currently are waiting for...

In the wake of all these LNs being adapted what LN/WN that hasn't been adapted that you currently are waiting for adaption?

pic unrelated since I don't want this animated

>S3 never

Already finished so it will never happen.

I want the one where the MC is transported to another world as a vampire loli

Shitty rape end.

Vol. 10 is still not releasing in March, so either Kawakami is going nuts with it or he's working on something else.
At this point I'd be happy with a Hexennacht OVA.

>write a story where the MC is turned into a vampire loli
>completely skip any mention of the MC masturbating or going out to have sex
>insert some stupid shit about the MC being raped by some guy nobody cares about

How can authors be so dumb?

Only a matter of time. Nine volumes.
> go on a cooking spree with a qt amazoness

How graphic is the rape scene?

This was the one where mc blacked out on one possible future, got sexually assaulted when she was unconscious, refused to abort baby, baby went on without a mother and went full trunks style to his own mother.

>I was working as a chef but suddenly I was transported to a parallel world and raped by a prehistoric Saber!?

Is this an isekai along the lines of Gor or Conan the Barbarian?

Uh, no. It's a boy who is a chef that got sent to isekai and meets a tribe of hunters and gatherers and cooks.

That sounds interesting.

A Gorean isekai would be good too, lots of rape, slave women, harems. Jap males would probably enjoy it.

the second this gets an adaptation is the second that anime dies. there is no way in fucking hell that it will be faithful or cover all of the content the series has to offer.

Since the plot is pretty much bad as a rule for Light/Web Novels, I'd prefer something with a cute MC.

Don't make generalizations, there are gems, but alot of times, they are diamonds in the rough.

It would be nice to have a selfish and pragmatic protagonist for once in a while.

They should do an anime for Arifureta. It's trash, but it would fit all the criteria a shitty fanwank anime needs. Edgy shit, guns, action scenes, cute lolis, stupid comic relief characters, MC is sensitive about being a chuuni piece of shit, etc. It would make a great anime.

Edgy LNs are made by edgy manchildren for edgy manchildren. It's utter trash.

I have literally no idea what the fuck you are saying. Can you try to not act condescending and actually use words with an incorrect context?

How is having a realistic MC edgy?

The realm of realism for Talese is a little far-fetched. He's far more pragmatic than people would consider realistic to an extent.

*without

>prehistoric Saber
heh

Kumo desu ga
Akuma Koujo
Shinigami wo tabeta shoujo
Katahane no Riku
Akuyaku tensei

I really like all of these. Can't imagine any adaptation of Kumo being remotely faithful though, with the complete reliance on monologue.

Haven't read and not exactly looking forward to but Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken and Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? are basically certain to get an anime adaption soon.

Atelier Tanaka

I want to see Sup Forumss reaction to the threesome

Bitches and whores.

I don't like the novel at all, but maybe it would work better as an anime.

Owari no Chronicle animated when

Kenkyo

>Another Isekaishit
>MC brought his mom with him

This is never going to get animated.

KKB is fun though.

I prefer Tsuki Ga and other GODMODE MCs like SkeletonLord.

Also an S2 for Mahoka would be noice.

Also Slime loli. It was potential to be the next Naruto.

>From the author of black bullet.

I already see that blood shall rain and gore will scatter like dust on that novel. Picked up for despair.

Read this.
MC is an insufferable Gary Stu but holy shit the author is such an enormous lolicon.

Good god this girl is such an obvious ripoff of Fate Liz.

She even has the same damn first name.

Wait, he's alive? Why the fuck he hasn't written BB vol 8 yet?

Doesn't matter. The one on the right still has vaginal virginity.

>anal, BJs and threesomes on a daily basis
>still a virgin

Female virginity is really complex