This show is just getting worse with every episode. First half of second episode was painful to watch...

This show is just getting worse with every episode. First half of second episode was painful to watch. Not a single funny joke. The comedic timing was completely off. Saddest thing is that there's better comedy in the opening than in the episodes themselves. Blunder of the season goes to Konosuba, as far as anime with expectations are concerned.

Konosuba was never funny.

I never understood how it got popular, from the start it was nothing but lame jokes lol muh explsions and lol im actually a sadist isnt that funny

konosuba was always garbage

>This show is just getting worse with every episode
Did you have so high hopes?

The first joke where the doctors laughed at his death was funny

The problem is that like always anime is too far away from original work. first season was also full of nonsense and waste of time but it was okay thanks to nice CVs and certain freshness. studiio did not expect it will be continued so they didnt care about staying truth to original. now that it became popular they should have try harder and keep it on the track following LN but no we cant have good things. they think making it random and QUALITY was the selling point and they will keep it up and then when it doesnt sell they will cry that people are at fault not them.

There was not tons of original content in the first series. It was a very faithful adaption even if it skipped some parts. This episode veered off a little but not in a way that most would call unfaithful.

i get it bro
dropping it on 3?

This. It's a show where hipster autists can feel proud of themselves that they don't watch shit like isekai harems because they're watching an isekai harem that doesn't take itself seriously, as if it makes it any less shit.

Are you going to make this thread every day for every show to air for the rest of time? We get it all anime is shit.

i enjoy it

Oh IRC-kun you are so funny, what other series are you targeting this season?

S1 wasn't funny, just different and fresh.
Also you faggots should already know S2 will be always shit.

if they actually make some progress id watch

I like it

no, that was just forced and really awkward

The only forced thing in here is the stick up your ass

Nice

I don't know man, it's funny.

>he doesn't GET konosuba

What's the matter, too DEEP for you kiddo?

>Not a single funny joke
That's anime for you
Sorry it's not cute girls doing cute things

>Sorry it's not cute girls doing cute things
Are we watching the same show?

Fuck off Sup Forums

Sorry it's not cute girls doing cuter things and nothing else

Contrarianchan at full force. It's popular so now you gotta hate it.

It was never that funny.

Just read the story. I'm sure you can find it online.

This is now a dubs thread

What harem I only watch this for the excellent comedy.

Neck yourself retard.

konosuba was never meant to be funny for the average adult. it is a show about a group of special needs people trying to make it on their own in life and the struggles they must overcome in order to life that most people take for granted. konosubas target audience has always been slow people.

>take a walk
>find dog shit on the street
>eat it
>complain how it's shit

Episode 2 was fine and on the same level as most episodes in S1. Trolls like OP are just trying to keep the disappointment going after how awful episode 1 was.