HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byGtwnP1M0Y&t=147s
youtube.com/watch?v=hdKMvvHisQw
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-aipac-speech-israel-2016-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'VE COME TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN

Is this supposed to be indicative of something? Trump always reminds everyone of his accomplishments because the press won't do their jobs

BECAUSE A VISION SOFTLY CREEPING

I'm confused, Trump isn't wrong. Why shit on him?

I love how the sacred Jewish holiday is summed up best as "oy veyyy we got 8 nights of oil from only 1 days worth what a bargain" "Let us remember this for millenia the time we got such a deal"

Many people who browse Sup Forums support Trump and are antisemites.

We all know Trump is a kike lover it's his one flaw

He married one and had a goblin with it. He divorced it so yoy think he would of learned

Get the fuck out you fucking idiot

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

It’s not sacred. The filthy kikes invented it because they were jealous of Christians celebrating Christmas. They care about rosh-whatever the fuck it’s called.

I know it is, the meaning of their "holiday" is littleral worthless garbage. I agree with you that it's because the goys did it better tho.

And? If we're going to have an embassy somewhere it should be in the country's capital city. Jerusalem is the capital. You're advocating for us to kowtow to Muslims. It isn't "Israel forcing us to move it to Jerusalem" but rather it was "Muslims forcing us to keep it in Tel Aviv". Neither forcing is okay but the Israelis weren't making it a red line condition for anything, the Muslims were, so fuck em.

ABSOLUTE
OY VEY

Holy fuck these kikes are autistic. Look at the fucking rabbinical legalese about their fucking food.

I hope Trump ate a well done porkchop and washed it down with a milkshake

TAKEN MY FORESKIN

kek

wtf im a democrat now

Here is how I feel about this. I don’t give a fuck. You don’t see very many happy American jews, so you? Even AIPAC, who has called for this move for decades, is blaming evangelical Christians in some bizarre effort to distance themselves. Isn’t this what they wanted?

In truth, Protestant American fundie retards are the only ones happy about it. And probably some Israelis. Maybe. But the jews know this is bad for the jewss. That’s why it has never happened. The jews don’t want it. They know it fucks the two state faux solution. They know that this is one step closer to Israel annexing the Pals and having to give them citizenship which will absolutely fuck them all over.

I am glad Trump did this. Watch the jewish reaction. They’re apprehensive, not jumping for joy. They’re blaming fundies. Whatever makes these pigs squirm is good for us

Kikes are a plague on the West, but Israel is both a) literally a white ethnostate and b) somewhere where all the Jews can go instead of being here trying to force the West to commit seppuku. Let the Jews have their tiny slice of the Levant, it's all they've wanted for 2,000 fucking years

EXIT WHITE
ENTER KIIIIKE

Today is the day pol literally became the jew
somalianpirate.png

>Jewish ethnostate
>White

Pick one

>somewhere where all the Jews can go instead of being here trying to force the West to commit seppuku. Let the Jews have their tiny slice of the Levant, it's all they've wanted for 2,000 fucking years
>Yet they remain in the West meddling in country's affairs like they always have

I'm not sure if you're a kike, a shill, or just a plain retard, but you deserve gassed.

People have how Americans handles Jews all wrong. We segregate them into a hostile foreign land. Force them to work for us or else we won't provide them weapons. Take all their inventions for our self. Any in the country we tax at a higher percentage than others. And force them into jobs no American wants. Then blame them for everything that goes wrong. This system was worked well for 2000 years. And should they get uppity we'll just expel them and let arabs genocide them so our hands are free.

It took less than a year for Trump to convert you into supporting Jews

He's their best weapon yet

Oh vey a goyim talking about judiasm thats not ok but we chosen can talk about how to be a good christian

yes Christians! You must protect the jews as you have done for a thousand years.

INTERNATIONAL SHITPOSTING

Meh, just makes sense.

>They care about rosh-whatever the fuck it’s called.
I thought that guy was a misogynist or something? Why do jews support him?

trump is a good goy

>Pick one
Ashkenazi Jews are fair-featured Caucasoids who've lived in Europe for hundreds of years. White.

>Yet they remain in the West meddling in country's affairs like they always have
Yeah I know it's annoying let's review our options shall we
>Do nothing
>Holocaust 2.0
>Send them to Israel
Option 3 seems like the best and most realistic solution to me

This. This place is fucking done. It's a hive of ZOG shills and 56% brainlets.

Trump made a deal with the kikes
we give them jerusalem
they pull out of the US

Nice of them to invite Corey Feldman.

not really news

HAHAHA please!

Like when we gave the Rosthchilds Israel and they miraculously vanished from western society.

If only. It's really just a giant 'fuck you' to Islam.

If your goal is "get Jews to stop trying to ethnocide whites" there are a range of possibilities beyond autistically insisting that the only possible course of action is GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW. Rome BTFO the Jews 2,000 years ago Europeans have been BTFO'ing them continously since then, when all they wanted was to just be left alone and perform their autistic rituals in the desert

He's giving them everything they want so that later on they have nothing else to ask for it. 4D chess.

>fair-featured

Such as hook noses, dark dark brown eyes, turkic eyes etc.

I told you trumpcucks are a cancer. Been saying it for a year now.

Yup, and it's glorious.

(It's really a giant Fuck you to Obama)
youtube.com/watch?v=byGtwnP1M0Y&t=147s

The last post you linked is about how this is bad for Jews you fucking shill.

You silly Vegemite felching faggot, do you honestly consider yourself fluent in American culture and politics?

marla is a kike???

America is a Christian nation, our embassy should be in Bethlehem.

Genetically European. Not Nordic, obviously, but white

OMG TRUMP DECIDED TO CALL JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL JUST AS CONGRESS VOTED ON IN 1995 AND PASSED THE JERUSALEM EMBASSY ACT BUT NOW THAT TRUMP RECOGNIZED THIS LAW PASSED 22 YEARS BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE HE MUST BE A TOTAL KIKE PUPPET RIGHT GUISE!?!?!

So much leftist and muslim butthurt over this and NOTHING actually changes, this is just more salt for us to enjoy.

>Trump isn't wrong.
>antisemites.

Confirmed whites in red, I don't know enough about the excludes groups to say. (There are at least some white Turks)

this
it's so easy to trick amerimutts

>holy shit parable within parable.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here.
It's funny watching him crash and burn.
Can't let him get the nuclear codes.
Said thing.
Did thing.
Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.
All city people voted for Hillary.
I guess I'm #withhernow
What's a shill?
What's a cuck?
Drumph BTFO!

this post explains the entire thing thats happening, i give you 3 internets sir. Muslims and leftists are acting like niggers, i cant wait for the jews to bite the left in the asshole hard and make them squeal like pigs.

>Hanukkah Party
Hanukkah Party
>Hanukkah Party
Hannukah Party

Fucking Hell Americans are so fucking cucked by the Kike

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG
DIE FOR THE KIKE SONG
JEWS ARE ALRIGHT SONG

says the muslim brit hid behind the euro flag

>They know that this is one step closer to Israel annexing the Pals and having to give them citizenship which will absolutely fuck them all over.

Hopefully it's one step closer to restoring Greater Israel-- including the oil fields of Iraq, Syria, and Saudi Arabia-- driving every Muslim out of the Holy Land at gunpoint, and reducing Mecca to glowing rubble.

Nice work user.
Btw
Are you not also sleepy?

Reading this feels like watching a fansub.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

I'm sure none of them are actually kosher but were made with a special instrument that negated God's laws somehow.

Wow, if he said a day was "a big day," it certainly had to refer to something about the Jews. It certainly couldn't have been anything else that happened that day.

Fuck, when are these Jews gonna stop trying to make us care about this? Don't they know the location of a capital doesn't matter if you don't think the country should exist?

>Levi Shemtov

Jews are autistic. Of course they're LARPers.

Jennifer Epstein has them khazar milkers that bring all the goys to the yard

He campaigned on this. I know that sucks for you because you all said he is full of shit, he is lying to you, he wont get shit done, but he has, and he is, and that must make you sad that no candidate you supported kept their campaign promises. This is a wonderful day for israel and you can thank the dems for voting for it.

It's like shills never learn.
>They have no power here.

why cant the left meme

This.
I simply do not care. I mean, muslims are pissed off so that indicates that the move is not totally bad.
Jews are gonna Jew anyways so fuck it. Take the pissed off muslims with the happy Jews and in a few days when some inbred muslims blows up on a bus and kills a bunch of kikes we can be happy about a bunch of dead jews. Wash, rinse, repeat.

>A bitch named Epstein getting uppity about this
Da fuq?

>>meme flag
>>relevant
pick one

This looks like something Sup Forums would make, in reference to how Trump appears to be Israel's bitch

Because they are so offended by everything that it quells their artistic ability.
They more than likely didn't want to make this one, but they considered it being for the greater good even if it offends them.

its far too polished to be an actual Sup Forums meme
also is that a signature? lol

He announced this as part of his campaign in March 2016. We were aware of this when we voted for him. He kept a campaign promise, and we should be mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=hdKMvvHisQw

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-aipac-speech-israel-2016-3

I know you don't care. Jews are our greatest ally. They are honorable people. Trump has said so himself. Shalom fellow magapede!

There is nothing wrong with making Muslims violent towards Jews. Plus it pisses off most people.

“Magapede”

>somewhere where all the Jews can go instead of being here trying to force the West to commit seppuku
Except they don't do that. They stay here and dictate our foreign policy and do shit like this where we will have to spend scores of millions of taxpayer dollars on a new embassy when they already have one.

Kek

See
And

These idiots on here love to larp like Nazis, so they’re very confused rn

Jerusalem IS the Capitol of Yisrael. It's not called the Capitol. You moooslims and their apologist have to realize just one thing. We run the show and the last group we care anything about is stinking Islam. We want to start a fight. We are daring you. Please, let's rock the Haj. We want it flattened and the meteor in the Smithsonian. Give us a reason please or no reason. We want to settle all greviences now. So make your move Ahmed!

Israel will be in total war by January 1st

Belittle GODs people and then you answer to him.
Not a smart move.

>Jews are our greatest ally. They are honorable people.
kek