Dragon Ball Super

Was Vegeta even ready in this recent chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
omniglot.com/language/colours/japanese.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's returned.

Reminder toyo is a hack. He is going to far when will someone stop him.

DELET THIS

This is getting out of hand

How can a sinner be so beautiful?

Absolutely disgusting. Someone report toyotaro

Every single DB thread ever:

Anime vs Manga autism
canon vs non canon sperging(japan has no concept of canon, you are arguing over nothing)
POWERLEVELS worst kind of discussion due to it all being head canon. It is confirmed power level pondering leads to fanfiction writing.
Super vs GT (shit vs shit =shit)

Reminder that Multiverse will always be the better story.

viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
Viz has a page for free chapters, where you can find Dragon ball super official translation . Would be nice to see someone rip it.

> getting your ass kicked by a ssj when you are ssblue
Can't get more pathetic then this

This actually made me chuckle

>The manga has them going back in forth between the past and present over and over and over.
You guys told me the manga was less shit?

Just once dipshit.

>over and over
They're going back once, user.

Getting beaten up by a woman

>That Zeno
Holy shit Viz is retarded

>japan has no concept of canon
`````````````````````

>Viz
>Missing the sticker
Surely you can't be this retarded.

Fuck the manga. I knew they would fuck up vegeta. Toyotaro is a big piece of shit. Anime>>>>>>>> Manga

>t. Vegeta

>Anime Vegeta gets fucked up by Base Black
>no one fucking complains.

>He wasn even trying
Hahahahahaha based black

Stop posting in this shit thread
Come over here guys

but that thread has the same posts

Did he get some that night?

No thats where the autistic sperg is.

Stop advertising your dead thread please.

>zeno will never be written with an australian accent/lingo

> goes in
> retard at it again with his headcanon
> checks out

>I WAS PRETENDING TO BE JOBBED

> I actually jobbed

>Ssj> SsjBlue
Only vegeta can manage something like that

Will Vegeta ever catch a break?

He will beat Black in the rematch after going back to the future just like in the anime

Yeah, sure. And Rose and Mafuba aren't canon either.

Fuck no

Toyo used the rematch quotes in their first fight. Veget wont do shit besides being fusion fodder for goku.

>le :O face

Holy shit can Toyotaro ever draw another expression? Fucking hack.

Rose isnt canon. His hair colour isnt stated it might be just blue faggot.

>Tfw I want to post Blacks and Zamasus
>But I deleted my Black & Zamasu folder.

No one was ready for that beating.

If you knew how to count to 3 you'd know that they're already getting the Mafuuba jar on their second and last attempt in the manga dipshit.

It's stated as pink by Goku initially than the color explained again in detail by Zamasu analysing Black.

This never stops being not funny

In the anime he did.

Is it me or does the quality look fucking good there?

There is no word for pink in japanese

There also isnt a word for blue
They can always just use pinku or some shit

Are you fucking retarded?

>there are no words for pink or blue in japanese

are dbs posters really this retarded?
omniglot.com/language/colours/japanese.htm

>0 mortal plans throughout all alternate universes
What did toyo mean by this?

>Get some
>Implying Gohan wasn't telepathically signaling godpapa Piccolo to babysit and bring senzu beans during dinner that night.
>Piccolo and Pan weren't even a half mile away before they heard Videl screaming felt a ki spike and saw hercules mansion shaking.

Black meant once they killed Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks, they're going to other universes to do the same as what they did to Trunks' universe.

I dont know but what I do know is vegeta getting his ass kicked like the bitch he is

>Zeno has guards because, despite his instant erasing ability, he's really weak
>Zeno's guards aren't there to guard Zeno from the world but the world from Zeno, their only duty is to make sure nobody pisses Zeno off
Which theory is more likely to you?

Goku saind Pinku "ピンク

"紅色=べにいろ” By Zamasu meaning rose/magenta colored.

>Cell intentionally waited for and challenged Gohan specifically because he knew he was the only one who could possibly give him the challenge he wanted after he pushed him far enough, unlike Goku, Vegeta or any of the other Z-Fighters

How does it make you feel knowing now that Cell was the best trainer that Gohan ever had in his life?

After what happend to Trunks his Universe I think it is obvious which one is the answer.

The blacklash I got for saying this is canon was just pure autistic degeneracy and no most of them were not toeifags but mangafags. Suck on it faggots

Ningen Zero Keikaku

I remember toyocucks comming up with excuses like
> its not canon because its just a design
>Is broly canon? Hurr durr

>Cell didn't live to see his star pupil job
I'd say he was lucky.

>Editors note: Keikaku means "plan"

>Jobetafags unironically believed that their Prince of Manlets could actually defeat best boy
Serves you faggots right.

Some were so pathetic they said its not even from toryiama even though in some artowkr there was actually his name written. After that they said its a toei invention and toryiama only helped with the design.

BROLY CONFIRMED CANON

I like the manga as well, but they really seem to just suck the manga's cock no matter what it does.

The latter.
I mean, the very concept of power is something that he pulled out of his ass so no matter how powerful you are it means nothing to him because he is always stronger.

Then when you realize that he's also under the sway of time and that there are potentially infinite Zeno's out there.

I really really wish the super trunks saga had never taken place. It just completely fucks canon in every fucking way and doesn't even make sense.

I made a bet with two fags where they at? They need some sucking up to do .

He didn't actually.
He gave his all in his fight against goku.
And not even fucking dr.gero's computers thought that gohan was anything special so it never got any of his cells.

Its true when chapter 19 came out there were so many apologist already defending everything out of their asses. They even went so far to say that rose will never be canon lol

>SS2 Goku < SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku < Black < Boosted SS2 Vegeta < SSB Vegeta < SSB Goku < SS Black < SSR Black

How makes you feel?

Y-Yamero!!!

Like DB canon and basic power levels are now hopelessly fucked.

Guess who else is about to get jobbed

You're not alone Vegeta

You were arguing with some fucking retards considering that's a Toriyama concept art by TA himself.

Not him but when chapter 19 came out there were so many people already excluding ssrose as canon.

Someone post the Vegeto thinking about killing pan story

Was multiverse the site that spread the cancer that lssj makes you stronger with time?

Not really, I remember I was there, I've been in every major thread during new chapter releases and pretty much every other thread.
I think you guys are overexaggerating, there one like one fierce argument with 1 or 2 retards but they didn't represent the majority, especially after Herms corrected his own translations.

its a meme ya dip

no suhc thing as canon mate, how many times do you need to get btfo ove rthis shit? masochist for humility.

my uncle works in the same studio as toyo he told me vegeta will get a rage boost and beat Goku Black

porblem is those two guys make 50 posts each in a 200 post thread

Yep

Even with herms translation there were retards still being in denial. Problem was most people were thinking manga would get rushed for the new arc so many toyocuck apologist already dismissed ssrose as being canon

When Vegetto arrived in his field, he put his hands on the soil. He felt a sort of nostalgia overcoming him. He saw smaller hands, the hands of a child plowing a field with difficulty. Dazed, he closed his eyes for a few seconds then opened them to see his own hands. He felt a tear in the corner of his eyes, but he didn’t rub it off. With rage, he put his hands in the ground and started working, his mind elsewhere…

Further, Kulilin bustled about working as fast as he could. After half an hour, he allowed himself a short break. He had plowed about thirty miles square of field, he could rest a bit, couldn’t he? He exhaled heavily and let himself fall on the ground, his eyes focused on the blue sky. Memories of Gokû and him came back from time to time. No matter how he liked Vegetto, it wasn’t the same… On the other hand, he had none to blame for anything… After all, there was no one to blame… Besides, it had been only a few months that he had been gone. Time would heal. Kulilin closed his eyes that tears had filled at the thought of his best friend, almost his brother… After a while, he dried his tears with his sleeves then got back up and stretched. Those fields weren’t going to plow themselves!

I am happy for you zamasu/ black fags and anti-vegetafags but the biggest hype is :
The legendary super dwarf

A week later, Vegetto’s state had considerably worsened. He had lost about eleven pounds in spite of the huge meals Bulma and Chi-Chi – who spent most of their day cooking – tried to feed him. As for the others, they keep working in the fields.

Despite his weakness, the Saiyan wanted to keep up appearances and to appear as if he was as strong as ever. But it was in vain: he hadn’t even walked fifty five yards that he suddenly fell. Desperate, Bulma prayed at her husband’s bedside. Of course, she knew god very well and she very well knew that he couldn’t help them, but she kept praying anyway, for that was the only thing she could do. Days slowly passed and Vegetto seemed to go worse with each passing day. Five days later, he didn’t even make the effort to appear to be going well. He stayed in bed all day long and ate as if his life depended on it, which, actually, was true. Hopeful, Gohan watched the shoots. At long last, after a long wait, he saw the first senzu beans. He took a handful and flew back to the camp at top speed. He landed at his father’s bedside and he noticed that his father was breathing with difficulty, his eyes closed and the face tense, as if he was suffering a thousand deaths.

She saw that Vegetto was flying above the house so she went to meet him there.
“You could have told us you were coming, we haven't prepared anything.”
Vegetto closed his eyes and concentrated. He hadn't lost the ki of Kulilin's daughter, even if she didn't emit much. He was proud to be able to follow weak people even though they were so far away: she was several thousand miles away and, according to the energy waves she emitted, he could feel that she was very excited. She probably was talking on the phone.
He didn't bother to greet 18 with a 'hello', to apologize or even to beat about the brush.
“Tell me, when you chose to have a child, did you wonder if you could?” he asked her.
“Yes, I wasn't sure if I was able to carry a child.”
“But did you feel you had the right to have a child?” the Saiyan specified.
18 understood he wasn't blaming her for having a child, but rather she understood what he really meant and their common point. The number she used as a name always reminded her that she wasn't a true woman. As the indestructible Vegetto, 18's nature kept her apart from the other human beings. She also knew that if Kulilin hadn't loved her, she most likely would have killed half of humanity.

And that really annoyed Vegetto. Come on, the second strongest being in the whole universe spent his free time with books!
“Please, a little fight!”
“We'll make the Earth shake another time, dad. I've many things to do since Pan's birth. The administration is requesting completely stupid things! Do you know that because of her grand-father, she's considered a princess? It doesn't give her any privilege, but I still have to fill up the files.”
“Pleaaaase! I'd like to see you motivated for once! We can go on Jupitron-9? The air is breathable and the gravity is 200G! We can break anything we want there!”
“What? A gravity of 200 times Earth gravity?”
“Ah ah! I knew you'd be interested!”
“So it means that the gravitational acceleration reaches 1962 meter per second squared! I don't think that rock or earth can take such an heavy pressure. I wonder what is it made of.”
“Huh?”
“And how can the air be breathable? The oxygen should at least be liquid on that planet. I suppose it's still dangerous for the body.”
“But what are you babbling? The air is breathable, that's all there is to know! Bra didn't complain about it.”
“What? You had your little girl support that pressure??? But she weighed about 25 500 Newton over there!”
(Little game, for you, readers: what is Bra's weigh in pounds/kilograms when she get on a scales?)
“Gohan, what you're saying doesn't make sense. All I can tell you is that Bra and I survive very well when we go there. Anyway, I can see you're in no mood for a serious fight. You never are.”
“Eh... yes, dad. I'm sorry, but fighting isn't my favourite pastime.”
“I know. Yet you never fought better than years back, when you fought against Buu, Ah, I remember that one! Motivation can change everything with you!”
“Eh, I guess so. So, I've to go dad. Dad...? Are you ok?”
Vegetto had just stopped moving, his fingers were contracted and looked like claws.
“I... huh.. no, it's nothing. I'm going. See you later, my son.”
And he teleported himself.

>tfw i keep making wet farts
it smells terrible but i cant stop farting please help

You drink a lot of milk? You might be lactose intolerant.

just stop