Fire Punch

I don't understand. What's happening.

I am confused.

Post the whole chapter, mate.

But like it's right there on the internet to read. I don't even have a good quality version.

Well, we already knew, the director was mental.So she wants to reset everything.

>She's a man in a womans body
What.

>So she wants to reset everything.
But that was the fake Ice Witch talking I think.

It was like a monologue playing over the director freaking out over Agni finding out she's a man(?) and then over the top of events from her past.

Oh no, wait. That wasn't her past at all. That's camera girl and San sleeping in a bed together.

So the fake ice witch AKA Surya, is a blessed one with more than one blessing? That has never even been mentioned in the manga

Also; Togata fags get trap'd

Or it's a blessing we don't understand. Maybe all that shit hooked up is just science. I dunno.

Surya means sun in sanskrit and agni is fire. MC gonna get his ass whooped every time now.

She used Ice against agni and fire to light up the wood

She used Ice against agni and fire to light up the wood

Fuck, my phone lagged and it posted twice

Nah, she puts the log on the fire and then warms her hands next to the fire as the log goes up in flames.

I thought she used fire as well the first time, but go have a look at it again.

Is she trans, or did she find out a way to get surgery where regen won't turn her back into a man?

Fuck is going on here?

Also can regen types take transplants of body parts responsible for blessings, to accumulate them?

You might be right, but the -whoosh- is making me doubt. Because it's only on that frame

Just regular mental problem.

Why would it be hooked up to her body? It kinda looks like branches honestly

When you throw wood into a fire it goes woosh.

Ye got me m8. Can't argue with that shit

I figure she's stealing her blessing or something related to what she said about turning her into a puppet.

The whole chapter was hard to understand.

That might me correct, maybe that's why she needed her alive! What if she stole the ice blessing... From the actual ice witch? I still want to believe.

Those are roots maybe? Some kind of regenerative blessing and method to control her.

She doesn't have regeneration, she is wearing a warm coat to not freeze.

Maybe the blessing work on others but not on herself? Those thing came out of her too.

Wait. Bat-man said she is a man in a woman's body. And that she lies about everything. Maybe she is being controlled by the same method that is being applied to Judah? Since Surya said something about acting, and Togata is obsessed with acting.
>What i'm saying is that they might be related in some way

Wait. Maybe surya steals life from others, since the whole ice witch lie has been around for around 200 years or maybe more. Or maybe surya can transplant her consciousness onto another people with her blessing, or maybe she can control others. I am so fucking hyped with this manga

maybe Director was a guy with a body possession quirk and possessed a woman with hyper-regeneration

The Surya talking about acting bit was referring to how Judah lived her whole life acting as the hero of the people and conduit of god. Acting was her deal.

I do feel like the author certainly wanted us to think what you said though. Surya talked about controlling people over the top of the Director being caught out, so it gave the feeling like the two situations were related. Could be a red herring though. I think there is definitely more to the Director.

Well then

But how much more?

a benis

lol

>unzip dick

>director is a man in a women body
Oh my fucking god she can't get any better than this,

I'm super into futa so this is potentially good news for me

So, early in the manga, the Director actually attempted to blow up her head to die. She has lived such a long time, yet she only attempted such extreme method to die.

I think it could hint to the fact that the body carrying the regeneration power is not her own, so she didn't understand the extremity that it could withstand.

Also the Ice Witch wants to keep Agni alive by giving him some purpose. She also wants to control the person who looks the closest to his sister. Does this imply that there's a connection between the Ice Witch and Agni's sister? She also mentions about reincarnation and the rebirth of the world. Many of the blessed beings are regeneration based who are technically immortal, there seems to be a connection here to the whole idea of rebirth and reincarnation.

Now this is a development I can get behind. I read Ubel blatt solely for the futa.

>she
nah futa is a woman with a dick
this is a man with a pussy
learn the different user

She might grow one - with her regeneration shenanigans or something.

>director is trans
>her followers were fags
Absolutely degenerate. Dropped

Guys we're just being meme, from reading too much gender bender futa shit
It could naturally mean that she's a lesbo or trans wannabe (female but wants to be a man). But thanks to her generation power no surgery can do that so she withdraws to movies instead

agni's follower not her you heretic

>find rare kind of batshit girl that I like
>surprise, it's a boy
Please no.

boys made best girls
proven by this manga once again

But I want a crazy female character like Director-chan user. Most of them are crazy in a more cliche way.

Cuntboy is the term you're looking for, senpai

she's still female
not sure why bat-man said "man mind" but it could be that she's a lesbo

I'm pretty sure nobody knows where the fuck this is going.

I'm just here for Tightey Whiteys man

Mr. Dark Souls man is the best of the bunch.

I knew what was going on until this chapter. But i think its made like that in purpose. The author plans to make us believe the Director is the true big baddie and she might just be a crazy tranny or something.

Either that or she is indeed possessed.

What makes people think the "Ice Witch" is the Director? They were in two different scenes.

Best mute character of 2017

Why is nobody asking the important questions?
Does she have a dick or not?

>woman's body

feminine penis

So how about that Dungeon Meshi reference?

Even had that fat eared elf breakdance.

brilliant