I'm still waiting for those genes, racists

I'm still waiting for those genes, racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/25/child-abuse-and-racial-differences-in-crime-and-iq/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
books.google.com/books?id=d8d36DamYYIC&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=fst variation in gorillas&source=bl&ots=TabqpA5P0C&sig=cAdtNSsfPV_ynAVYoTEwtcDyH6g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt67CrgvbRAhXK6YMKHeJbDWgQ6AEIMTAD#v=onepage&q=fst variation in gorillas&f=false
genetics.org/content/105/3/767
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/?report=reader
m.mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
friendsofpast.org/pdf/DOI/DOI02173.pdf
nature.com/articles/ng.3869
youtube.com/watch?v=oTdDBG9lPy8
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=1hKc14rzheg
youtube.com/channel/UCp4oMaqaY0hIoT9jafj1g8g
archive.is/0iKJl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's one

piss off racist

I don't give it away for free bby

i love how devil's advocate exposed how it took JF 6 FUCKING YEARS to get a basic PHD in biology. then he cornered JF on the fact blacks are more likely to be abused and abused children have lower IQs. the entire time JF was dodgeing the facts like a little bitch. also JF's book is a fucking joke. i was literally laughing my ass off at how gay it was written lol. he wrote it like a fucking harry potter novel

JF is a fucking loser

delete this.

The word Racism and Racist was initially used to combat argument that was going to justly discredit political movements.

"Racism" is a survival instinct, the mouse runs from the cat. The rabbit runs from the fox. The seal swims from the shark. The white man secures its borders when violent monsters are invading.

that nigger was dumb as shit.

ZDE MICE ARE RETARTED AND IT'S YOUR FAULT KRAUT

bitcoin will crash at 4pm est tomorrow

Apparently Kraut got a second strike on his channel and is blaming the altright again

JF was a lying piece of shit the entire time. he sends devils advocate a link to a trans racial study. then he changes the subject to twin studies. he never showed devil adocate what he was citing and kept moving the goal post. he pretty muched showed how dumb and how much of a lying racist JF really it.

show me a study that shows abused children's IQ's being compared. THEN I MIGHT consider your shot not soft bullshit science

Further proof that Kraut is simply a glory hole dwelling cock sucking whore.

How does the fake accent even compete

the abuse rates arent high enough, and abuse itself isnt damaging enough

It's like lead. Yes lead lowers IQ but the average difference in exposure isnt enough

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/25/child-abuse-and-racial-differences-in-crime-and-iq/

what genes? IQ genes?

Ok

so you admit it does lower the IQ? so black children are abused and exposed to LEAD MORE OFTEN. thus the study is gonna be skrewed in faovr of the white and asian kids. like this is the bullshit that people roll their eyes at. they see you little racist pricks not including cultural and socialogical difference between the races. then when black and brown people perform worse say they are dumber. NO fucker they are put in a disadvantage. the game is fucking rigged against black and brown people then when black and brown people are losing you say "yall dumb stupid niggers"

come on stop being so dense

I haven't seen the whole of le asperger's doxxing leader of le Skeptic Community™'s video, but I assume he's talking about IQ and race? Here's some more facts

just because nobody has framed it as "different races have different average IQs and it has a definitive genetic basis" because nobody wants to lost their job, doesn't mean it's not true or reasonable

by 3 points if every black kid was abused

Does anyone have the redpill on the MAOA and CDH13 genes? A.k.a. the warrior genes

white people IQ 100
black people IQ 95

see a 5 point difference?
those 3 points mean alot

now go back to your little racist cave

nobody takes you fucks seriously in academia with your soft science

peace

So what you are saying is Kraut is so retarded he got BTFO by a goalpostmover like JF?

85 acrtually....

Abuse can lower IQ, but as the woman who later joined the discussion pointed out, all races that are up for adoption tend to not come from nice places, so it's not as biased as that black guy claimed it is.

The reason why the IQ of blacks and mixed race are higher in teenage years is because they actually hit puberty earlier, another mostly genetic gap. They develop sooner, and grow their brains sooner, so they get a similar or even higher IQ at developing ages. The fact that this IQ data matches the puberty data only solidifies the study and the idea that there's a genetic gap in intelligence.

Understand this: IQ has a medium correlation with brain size; so even if there are some environmental impacts that affect the functionality of the brain, bottom line, nutrition+genes as the current consensus states, can't be less than 50% of the variation. Meaning, different races do in fact have different averages of intelligence in the current consensus.

And thats American blacks who were selectively bred that way...when you go to Africa it gets even lower.

love how alt-right cry and resort to sjw tactics and logic.
mad how even a centrist such as kraut has btfo of them. top kek.

If they had a lowered IQ then why it didn't show in the data as they grew? How come they had a white kids IQ in puberty?

Let's not forget, this data was gathered by liberal psychologists who wanted to prove how good interracial adoption was. This was a very well done study where psychologists got into contact with all families, they would notice any type of abuse or dietary problems if there were any. Those are black kids growing up in a sweater white family in the richest country on the planet, and they have a lower IQ than a rural white brazilian, which is likely far more exposed to environmental problems.

Kraut was the one censoring and contacting someone's boss to get them fired for their opinions.

(((Academia))) is meaningless these days
They don't even know how many genders there are

I'm still waiting for Africa to catch up.

>it took JF 6 FUCKING YEARS to get a basic PHD in biology.
this is false, he addressed this meme
>blacks are more likely to be abused and abused children have lower IQs
And there's not a single argument to be found in the rest of your b8.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

according to Braving Ruin's discord Kraut is planning to Dox people

- RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

JF is my new favorite youtuber. I eagerly await Krauts next video so JF can make his. It's amazing how bad he makes Kraut look, like a little baby. Amazing anybody still watches him.

>The word Racism and Racist was initially used to combat argument that was going to justly discredit political movements.
It's a term made up by a literal communist kike

>to a trans racial study. then he changes the subject to twin studies.
Trans-racial studies are twin studies, shitskin

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.
The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
>which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04
books.google.com/books?id=d8d36DamYYIC&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=fst variation in gorillas&source=bl&ots=TabqpA5P0C&sig=cAdtNSsfPV_ynAVYoTEwtcDyH6g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt67CrgvbRAhXK6YMKHeJbDWgQ6AEIMTAD#v=onepage&q=fst variation in gorillas&f=false
>www.ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
www.berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf
>or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.
The FST between Whites and Neanderthals is less than 0.08
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
>www.pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
>or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.
The FST between Whites and Homo Erectus is 0.17
>which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.
genetics.org/content/105/3/767
>www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
Whites and Blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, Whites vs Neanderthals, and Whites vs Homo Erectus.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/?report=reader
>m.mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
FST numbers: friendsofpast.org/pdf/DOI/DOI02173.pdf
Ranges from .0021 to .45, Danes v English and Pygmy populations, respectively. Average FST is .1338
West Africans to English: .1487
Largest European difference: .066

>white people IQ 100
>black people IQ 95
weeew, no lad

Is that a cathedral in the 1945 Hiroshima pic?

85 points is for american blacks who are 25% white.

Let's also not forget the bell curve distribution extrapolation, almost all geniuses and intellectuals in society will be white is the distribution is normal.

But where could those huge genetic discrepancies have originate-

Oh.

I love how he inadvertently brought up the fact that blacks are more likely to abuse their offspring. Which is a sign of low intelligence.

pls come back

Are you that nigger that got BTFO and kept laughing incredulously at nothing? You're the nigger aren't you?

ZE MAUS, KRAUT

Used to watch Krauts videos quite a while back but unsubbed because he got boring. Can I get a quick rundown on what he's done now?

>black people IQ 95
>no more posts by this ID

I wonder if Kraut is a climate change denier.

BAHAHAHAHAH NIGGA IM SORRY BUT U STUPID AS FUCK DUDE HHHAHAH NO OFFENSE AHHAA

nature.com/articles/ng.3869

here you go :)

added bonus, genes most predominantly occur among europeans and asians

The idiot can't accept that some races are inferior to others at certain biological disciplines.
He doesn't realize that one can accept this, and still be kind to other fellow countrymen.

He thinks you become evil if you believe there is a difference, so he went full spastic and subscribe to political correctness above truth.

>academia
Is a fucking joke now a days anyways

JF is streaming now

youtube.com/watch?v=oTdDBG9lPy8

He basically started trying to pour a month or more into each of his new series of videos trying to debunk race realism. Jean Francois, an actual published Phd in neuroscience made a series of videos in which he went through Krauts videos and refuted every point he's made, as well as exposed how ill equipped he is at actually understanding the research he puts in his videos.
The most notable example was concerning a study about editing snips of DNA that correlated to intelligence in mice. Kraut didn't understand the study so he thought it debunked the existence of genes that correlate with intelligence or something like that, to which JF repeatedly yelled "THE MICE ARE FUCKING RETAURDED KRAUT. THE MICE ARE FUCKING RETARDED"

Devil's Advocate, stop shitposting on Sup Forums. You completely embarassed yourself. "Muh lived experiences muhgfugga" fuck off back to Africa.

because they did a knockout study which made the mice retarded for extra context

>fact blacks are more likely to be abused and abused children have lower IQs.
That alone is a behavior more common if if have a lower iq to begin with. Same for unstable marriages, crime, welfare usage...

There's the study from Minnesota which children were adopted by white parents.

Here's a quick rundown.

Naked Ape screaming at Kraut that Kraut was a fucking moron was one of the best things I've ever heard.

NA may be a faggot, but he's /myfag/ - to the extent I checked to see if he still had a social media presence or a patreon that was active.

I want to give NA money because hearing him schooling that fucking german cuck was the best fucking thing I've heard this god damned year.

it's like a toilet cleaner tries to beat an scientist in a debate. Oh wait...

Kraut beta fans are so obvious.

JF destroys Kraut in every video and yet your overly inflated egos cant take it.

Sup jf my nigga i got some criticisms regarding your book here's tits to notice me

Thanks lads, sounds pretty entertaining. I;ll have to find the videos and binge watch them later.

its 85 you dumb shill

in the US, there's no we the black average is 95.
Perhaps in countries in which black immigration is more controled, but overrall they still underperform (violence, test scores, welfare) in every single country I can think of (Brazil, UK, France, USA, Canada, South Africa...)

*no way

NO, that nigger was dumber than shit. His gulping air when he wasn't talking was a red flag to how hard his heart was beating as JF destroyed him point by point. Even Ayyyyylmao Paladin had to tell DA that he didn't understand the shit he was trying to say.

"I do not know what a weeb is"
how could one leaf be so pure?

>some posts my epic meme

What many fail to mention is that iq is mostly genetic (between 50% and 80%). And genetic variants related to IQ is not distributed equally across ethnic groups, which isn't surprising considering different groups evolved in different environments. That is the cause of the iq gap.

He's claiming all races have the same genes for intelligence and all the differences in IQ scores are environmental and cultural factors. Which is completely disproven by quantitative genetic studies, then he dismisses the entire field of biology because now you have to find every little gene and molecular pathway responsible for intelligence to prove racial inheritability, why you ask? Because it's more complicated so that means it's better than the method which already presents valid predictions of average IQ in racial populations regardless of environmental factors.

He then got ass blasted by the actual scientific community and started doxxing people and trying to get them fired from their jobs, now he has lost all his credibility.

Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

Why are krauts discord minions so dishonest?
Doesn't kraut present himself as a logical philosopher open to new ideas and debates?
It seems he is the opposite of that.
His discord gang are turbo brainlets.
Why do they try to larp as intellectuals?
It's beyond satire.

Let's face it. The rational Skeptics TM led by Sargoy the obese fence sitter has destroyed Sup Forums

I honestly do not know why he keeps wasting his time with this. It is quite obvious that due to evolution in different evironments, there will be some difference in the distribution of genetic variants across ethnic groups (including some related to iq). He is fighting a losing battle if he believe all of the iq gap is environmental.

>Brain and mortarboard avatar
>The avatar of a suit with a flame for a head
Youtube social commentators/pseudo-intellectuals are parodies of themselves

seems more like kraut made a conclusion then sought out only that which fit that conclusion. and that alone is why he is not to be taken seriously.

uh, does Cedarwooded know about this? That Kraut has his dox?

desu I've learned that they can admit to misleading their audience but as long as they bash the other side the audience wont care
youtube.com/watch?v=1hKc14rzheg

Wait, let me get this straight.
Cuck and Low T, runs Rage After Storm off the internet. Gets her fired. Doubles down and makes several videos attacking the alt right. Is destroyed each and every time, is backed up in his jihad by Sargon the pig and then is desperation is now doxxing people?

Wow. I love the Skeptic TM community now.

they have had to break every single ideal they held themselves to... over a youtube debate.

This is the greatest argument against classical liberalism ever

Subscribed to The Alternative Hypothesis, unsubbed to Sargon and Kraut.

Any other YouTube channels I should look into?

Millennial Woes and JF.

Sage

1791L
youtube.com/channel/UCp4oMaqaY0hIoT9jafj1g8g

I honestly do not understand how anyone could listen to Sargoy of Blackdad. The man is a charlatan, and uneducated at that... while pretending to be some high IQ scholar. He is also totally obese. The entire Skeptic TM community is one gigantic joke and needs to be pointed out and laughed at.

Millennial Woes
BPS

The cherry on top is that the skepticucks became what they raging against all those years.
Kraut just doxes everyone who wrecks him(or he suspects of being a 'nazi') and now he and Sargon are accusing the alt right of harassment(remember GG when they were on their moral soapboxes every day about SJWs screaming about 'online harassment' from gaters?).

Black Pigeon Speaks, Lauren Rose, Braving Ruin, Blonde in the belly of the beast.

That should get you started.

Did you see any of Sarpig of Hamburgon on Joe Rogan? The man is a joke. Winging like the little SJW cuck that he is. As leader of the Skepticucks TM they all take their talking points from his gluttonous mouth.

Kraut has destroyed himself with Pig of Akkad bringing up the rear but as always, keeping himself out of the firing line.

The pig is the definition of a coward without any convictions.

I havent seen this

I never followed Sarcuck at all, and only know about his stuff and his history tangentially. But he kinda reminds me of a someone who used to be smart but then fried his brain on drugs or whatever and is now just stuck in a verbal speech loop uttering the same verbal tics and phrases over and over again.

Like, maybe back in the day when he was arguing against feminists in gamer gate, he was making valid arguments. But then at some point, I guess after talking about SJW shit so much, his brain just eventually snapped. After that point, it was no longer about arguing against anything. It was just calling everything/everyone SJWs. Don't like someone? Just compare them to an SJW. Don't actually need to explain why any of their points are invalid or how they're wrong, just say "you're just like an SJW" and that's all there is to it.

Ok. Once you have offspring that look attractive enough I might pity fuck them and give them a whiter baby.

>Did you see any of Sarpig of Hamburgon on Joe Rogan?
I couldn't watch it for more than a few minutes, it was awful.
to be honest I used to like a few old Sargon videos, and recently he rekt some disgusting male feminist on stage but he needs to stay in his anti sjw circle and stop trying to attack the right. He fails badly when he attacks them, rekt by both Woes and Jared Taylor so he has to strawman them and make whinging videos about nasty nazis making comments.

yea, he is doubling down and saying the altright did flag Kraut's video because one guy said he flagged it in the comments.

Turns out that guy said he wasnt altright on a MW video too
archive.is/0iKJl

I was the same. I just could not watch the cognitive dissonance and fake laughter when speaking to Jared Taylor. He basically destroyed the hamplanet - and the pig could not just admit that he was wrong. Same with Woes.

The entire Skepticuck TM movement is a joke at this point.