WTF drumpf???

WTF drumpf???

I thought Trump loved the LGBT community.

He is racist but funny

Wtf I love Trump now

im dreaming of a white christmas

looks like it's going to be a white christmas

Excellent! You invite reporters for being reporters, not because they take dicks in their arses or/and are niggers.

oh man this man gives me the chuckles.

Kerplumpf is finished, this is the last straw. I even voted for this douche, really regretting it and certainly voting against him in 2020.

>black reporters
I guess Ebony Magazine will have to hire some white reporters if they want to get coverage of the party.
>What do you mean they don't have ANY black reporters?

inb4 white xmas

>one lesbian from CNN and a black guy from Ebony, who were buddies with Obama, aren't invited to the Christmas party this year

WTTTFFFFF

IMPEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAACH

>Collective based segregated news outlets

Drumpf didn't invite people who railed against him for 2 years

WOW AMERICA YOU LITTERALLY VOTED IN A FUCKING CHEETO LOOK AT HIM HE IS ORANGE AND FAT WOW IM LOLING RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT HOW STUPID AND INTOLERANT HE IS LIKE HE IS A RACIST. ISLAMAPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, QUEERPHOBIC, NIGGERPHOBIC, SPICPHOBIC, KYKEPHOBIC FUCK HOLE

>faggots and niggers dont show up for christmas dinner
oh no what are we gonna do

That's the good intersectionalism

to bad it's an outright lie
The reporters that are left off are democrat and have been doing nothing but lying and making hit pieces on Trump. They do not deserve to be invited.
But they use it and play race card and retarded card to inspire hate within their followers..

He's protecting them from Pence. They're on the naughty list

Skeduralumpf is surely finished

No fags. No niggers. MAGA.

It's almost like when you're a reprehensible piece of shit that talks nothing but trash on someone, you might not get invited to their Christmas party. Huh. What a concept.
Prove me wrong, any fucking liberal. Post a single pro-Trump article from any of the douchebags that were invited last year, but not this year. I'm not exactly gonna hold my breath though.

>no link
>1 post by this ID
Sage

I know its you CROAT

>I’m dreaming of a white Christmas
>just like the ones I used to know

Dear God I’m so happy to be an American right now.

because no one wants degenerates and subhumans at their party?

>invite leftie retard gayniggers
THIS PROUD BLACK WOMAN TELLS DRUMF AND HIS CHRISMAS PARTY TO FUCK OFF IN EPIC CHIMPOUT SHITTING IN THE PUNCHBOWL
>dont invite leftie retard gayniggers
Beautiful Christmas party