USA YES Man sentenced to 15 years for leaving a bacon in the mosque

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/06/mosque-vandalism-hate-crime-bacon/926811001/

This is even Sweden tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does the motivation of a crime affect the sentencing? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Any bets on how long before he's killed like Anglo-Bacon dude?

Trump will pardon him, and make him the new ambassador to Israel.

>hitting someone with your car by accident should be punished the same as deliberately running someone over

it's something called Mens Rea and is a foundational component of Common Law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

15 years for a victimless "hate crime"

wow this country is dead

Is Mens Rea why niggers are never charged with hate crimes against whites because they're legally demented?

i dont know who is the bigger retard here
state or the fedora

Speaking of which - what was the sentence for those niggers that captured that white kid and tortured him live on FB?

Not quite as bad, this guy has a long criminal record prior to this. Repeat offenders get fucked usually. Still, he should have been awarded with replacement bacon instead.

Their trial hasn't even happened yet, but the hate crime charges against them were dropped. Illinois is an anti-White hell-hole.

>Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Kikes obviously

That is hate speech and you know it

Meanwhile, a faggot who gets "married" offends all sensible people and gets praised. Fuck this world.

community service

USA Yes?

Good fuck him

>""""criminal mischief"""""
>15 years
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

these (people))) are writing checks that their bodies can never cash.

Are you saying you DON'T think black people should be given more lenient sentences in general for x or y reasons?

The idea that minority groups are incapable of racism/sexism is hilariously racist/sexist in and of itself and is expressed out of the same sanctimonious superiority as the noble savage myth.
Regardless, it's an affront to our justice systems that minority groups are almost never convicted under hate crime laws despite clear evidence that would be sufficient to add hate crime charges to majority groups.

I think hate crime laws are a travesty in themselves because they either criminalise thoughts and non violent behaviour or simply make existing crimes "double illegal" depending on the victim, but if we have them then they need to be applied equally.

No it isn't. It's thoughtcrime.

Mens rea is not about motive, but intent. The intent to commit the illegal act or tort in question, not the same as the reasoning behind it. Hate crime laws have nothing to do with mens rea, they are just thought crime laws.

What's happen in countries with Civil Law?

there is a reason they get kicked out of every country, however I don't understand how every time they think the results will be different...

Thus they discriminate against races capable of thought and therefore racist.

GETTING SO MOTHERFUCKING SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

WHAT THE FUCK

SHILLARY LOST

DIDNT THIS LIBSHIT JUDGE GET THE MEMO

bump, American government shills trying to slide this

>IF WE LOOK THE OTHER WAY WE CAN PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST

pretty much Sup Forums when it's faced with contradiction

Meanwhile illegal alien felons are given a free pass. Things have gone way too far.

Yeah you got me I just wanted to throw out the only link I could think of. The mens rea is equal if i murder a white guy for insulting me and if i murder a black guy for being a nigger. it's ridiculous that one crime can be more severely punished than the other, especially so since there are so many cases of minority groups blatantly commiting hate crimes and not receiving hate crime charges for it.
Hate crime laws are literally a privilege IE a private law, because in practice they are only ever applied to white people.

The State fucks you in the ass forever for any reason it feels like.

So... What about the guy(s) that left a mosque in the bacon?
No? Noone's hearda that one?

"Forever Of The 1st Amendment"

Nice ID, witnessed.

That is super funny, fuck I wish 9/11 never happened, who would have thought it would open the floodgates to let these vermin into the west.

Respect in our country for people who hate us and demand we bend to their third world customs? I don't fucking think so faggot ben

Every 'equality' based law is in practice just a punitive measure aimed at Whites. The letter of the law is always less important than how it is enforced.

Amen to that, brother. Somebody has got to stop these god-damned race traitors.

>Meanwhile illegal alien felons are given a free pass. Things have gone way too far.

Time for a revolution at this point?

>Time for a revolution at this point?

Long past that point desu.

Whitey and his heritage is a free square

Let's start a movement to get Trump to get rid of hate speech laws. Free speech is a core value of this country and losing it just makes our country worse.

Should the man be punished for breaking and entering? Sure, but to say that he gets 15 years because of a """"""hate crime"""""" is just fucking stupid. Hate crime laws should not exist in a country that was founded on free speech. I say we start with the hashtag on twitter #nohatecrimelaws.

>inb4 this won't work

It's better than nothing and sitting back while our country burns to the ground in the name of "tolerance".

>Let's start a movement
just pay a visit to that pro-muslim fucking judge, is the only way. The only thing the guy was guilty off is breaking in - depend how many sheep skins he destroyed, less than a couple of years or even probation. I see US is going faster towards UK sharia system.

>broke into the mosque
>robs a store at gunpoint immediately after

did you niggers even fucking read the article

What an incredible id.

At this point why care? He's a Freedom Fighter not a recidivist.