>Black people act degenerate
>THEY NEED TO STOP BLAMING JEWS AND BLAMING EVERYBODY

>black people act degenerate
Thats just normal black behavior

Most white people are degenerate losers
Democracy is retarded and dysgenic

>hispanic girl twerking for a cute white boy
i don't see the problem here

White people have largely turned their backs on God, and those that still embrace Him have capitulated and bastardized Christianity to the point where they no longer do His will. Societal "tolerance" for all manner of disgusting behaviors are going to deservedly end our race, our economies, and our cultures.

fuck you

has chad ever been more powerful at any other point in history?

Yes, before friendship was invented, idiot
Yes, before weapons were invented, idiots
Yes, before projectile weaponry was developed, idiot
Yes, before guns were invented, idiot

that boy ain’t white

This makes me want to commit a horrible horrible crime

>friendship was "invented"
A HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURHRURHURHURHUR DURRRRR AHUHUHURUHRURHURRRR HUH HUHUHU HUHUHUHUHUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO IS HIS ANACONDA

EXPLAIN PLS

her feet are filthy

this

It's really mind boggling how much prime teen pussy is locked up in high schools.
They need to be liberated in a violent manner.

All you need to do is look at what they watch on Youtube to see Gen Z is cringey as fuck.

>I am only capable of construing language in the first dictionary specific definition
You have autism

You're fucking stupid
look at the hair

>ywn be a chad like Tyler

>i get to change the definition of words whenever i want to make a point
DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRKA DURRRRRRR HURRRR HUR HURRRRR A HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURHRURHURHURHUR DURRRRR AHUHUHURUHRURHURRRR HUH HUHUHU HUHUHUHUHUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DERRRRRRRRRRR A DUR DUR DUR DURRR HURRRRRRRRRRR

Nigger culture perpetrated by the jew media. At least some whites become responsible adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw

case in point

You're the retard and you completely missed his point. Before friendship, males competed for dominance and the 'chad' always won. What don't you get about what he said? You act as if friendship always existed and wasn't an "invention". Example:
>be caveman
>notice certain animals around you are more efficient when they work together
>convince your relatively small group to work together until the other nearby groups coalesce to form a tribe, then the local tribes coalesce to form village all the way til' modern civ
Obviously there were bumps along the way but you (hopefully) get the point

>her fw Tyler show up with a huge snake around his neck

you must be 18 to post here, underage and b&

Being a "cuckservative" nerd doesnt make you red pilled.

Tyler could be totally hate niggers and open borders, while being a based Trump supporting Chad who fucks sluts and puts Feminist cunts in their place.

Id rather have Tyler as a White Nationalist than any of you virgin white knight Christcucks.

The "redpilled Gen Z" is a meme.

Gen Z starts in mid 90s

as someone who's an actual part of gen z, we are economically illiterate and socially retarded.

But niggerdry is a prime invention of Jews. Who destroyed the black family unit? Who created and encouraged the welfare state? Who started the rap music and IT'S COOL TO BE A GANGSTER shit? Behind every seed of degeneracy and ruin, there is a Jew. If you don't understand this concept you need to fuck off to reddit.

im cringing at how this is both so degenerate yet so elaborate