How does one acquire a blonde, blue eyed traditional wife?

How does one acquire a blonde, blue eyed traditional wife?

By any means necessary

git gud

in a place with a bunch of blonde blue eyed women, achmed

Go to Iran

Well, if you follow Christian tradition, if you rape her and pay her father fifty dollars, you can marry her.

You put a pair of UGGs on the end of a fishing hook and go fishing

Sup Forums and video games

dye your hair black, get a tan, be aggressive and rude to her.

fuck off with your edgy false interpretation of Christianity you fedora runt

Have a big dick and be black.

Hey, I'm not the one who said not a single word of the old law was invalidated. That was Jesus.

Delete this.

>How does one acquire a blonde, blue eyed traditional wife?
step one: be born in place where such women exist
step two: form a relationship with such a woman
step three: work your ass off supporting your wife and a bunch of kids in a crap economy and a society that wants you dead

if you dont find step three enjoying i dont recommend this path tho

Use a time machine

Be black

/thread

witebois just go home, ur out of ur league

look at those pathetic little balls, lol this guy will never reproduce

I believe Op meant without violating you're probation an getting ur 3rd strike, that penis is black so I'm stamping ur reply VOID

old law is retarded and only proddies care about it
although marrying a girl after you rape her is a sane and responsible thing, only in retarded liberal countries they dont allow it

>witebois just go home, ur out of ur league

This.

It's so easy for black guys to get white women these days, they know they got the BBC, they have swag and can dance unlike whitebois.

go to Arakis and become a fremen.

By looking good.

That's it, that's literally it. Too bad you're too ugly to get that.

Be black

Nah, you're just the one who's blatantly misrepresenting what the Bible says. It says to put rapists to death. The verse you're too stupid to read says that if a man who's unmarried has consensual sex with an unmarried woman, he has to do the honorable thing and marry her.

its easy for ANYONE to get a white woman in America, they out number nigger,gook,beaner,snackbar woman 10000 to 1

>put rapists to death
thats absolutely retarded

This 2bqh

6 pack and a good job

Live in the upper midwest where the Scandinavians reside and go to church. Join the young unmmarried group. You'll find your wife there. Seriously.

or just cruise the local mall looking for girls under 16

Lol I have seen clubs with niggers.

A bunch of bleach blond bimbos in black dresses "dancing" while all the niggers stand around talking about how gangster they are.

say 88 heil hitlers every night before bed

perfectly summed it up

Blonde hair is overrated, brown hair is much better.

Phew, I thought I was on the wrong track. Do I have to buy the premium edition to get a Nordic gf?

>no one takes the bait so he responds to himself

depends on what kind of BLUE eyes blonde you want . you know there are ugly ones as well . if you want good looking ones , you have to be 8+/10

>t. 1/8 tupi 1/6 carib

be black and go to sweden

money
social status
looks

your post is bait, faggot.

And nobody has words for that delicious BBC, whitebois know they can't compete so they stay silent.

> t. Slav with black hair

>white walker for a wife
those are creepy

my man

Your best bet is to become Mormon.

Step 1: Talk to her
Step 2: Don't drop your spaghetti
Step 3: Impregnate

Is that really true though?

Blondes are disgusting. Brunette Balkans all the way.

His balls are pathetic tho

i was actually born with blond, but now it has turned into light brown
:(

Good. Brown hair looks better, specially in men.

no black girl types like that esp not one single spelling error out of 10 of them, I stamp ur shopped meme VOID

my hair just got lighter as i got older

it looks crap and shitskin
people sometimes still call me blond tho

Blondes are arrogant and age rapidly, turning into prunes at age 35. Brunettes look great up until their 50's. Scrap the blondes and chase dark haired beauties.

unironically this

wanting Op girl over pic related

>Blondes are arrogant and age rapidly,

What the fuck are you even talking about? I've met plenty of nice blonde women. Are you a brunette roastie by chance? Or are you just spouting anti-white bullshit like the meme that blondes are dumb and redheads are crazy? Either way you're fucking retarded to have a problem with blonde people, considering they're a small fraction of the population, you insufferable faggot.

> Black
> No tits

It is very simple. You just need to be a black man. BTFO!

>limp erection

>no tits
go buy yourself some glasses

See

Can confirm. Also, this is actually the most legit thing I've ever read on this Ukrainian water buffalo herding site.

I for one love raven haired white girls. Something about the darker hair brings out their facial features to me.

i was born in a village in a pretty large family, but my father was a doctor so i could easly live like a richfag
if you have an average everyday calling i hope you have fun pinching for every penny you earn and working fucked up shifts

>be me
>go to club/ bar in college
>niggers worm their way in since it's on the boarder of the college area and the ghetto
>white women literally come up to any white man(including myself) and ask if they can dance with them so as not to be hassled by the niggers.

This happens at any club i've been to. White women hate niggers. They will be shy and reject the advances of a nigger when young, but as time goes on they really start to hate constant niggers hitting on them. They'll literally just grab any white guy just to get away from being hassled by niggers.

You don't find love, it finds you. This isn't what you wanted to hear, and it's cliche, but it's what you needed to hear

>not calling animal control about the Zoo escape

Do we really need to have this same thread every 3 hours

so, i can understand you like that island flavor but ill stick with humans

with this attitude you will end up alone
men are supposed to be the active, initiating party

I met my wife while on a post deployment drinking binge. I was at a dive bar near a college town trying to drown my inner demons in alcohol and somehow started talking to her. I told her she was a 7/10 with deployment goggles on and she thought that was funny. Then she was dumb enough to marry me 3 years later and here we are.

Awww, she's a qt!

I'm doing just fine w/ my waifu and aryan babies. Being a chad in addition to the great work ethic helps. Would be a shame if your wife fell for me too ;)

They've been extinct for quite some time now. Gee i wonder what killed them?

Lol that sounds like something i would do if I was drunk enough. I'm so bad at starting casual conversations with girls with the intent of pursuing them. I find it much easier trying to troll them or setting a friend up.

Mail order one from Russia, like the President did.

I feel you dude. Sober I am very awkward and almost autistic around people I don't know, especially women.

>tfw I unironically do this

Either be a 10/10 white chad or a 5/10 of a non-white with at least a high school diploma.

The last girlfriend I had would always bring up how nervous i was when I approached her and tried to ask her out. I think she found it a giant compliment that I thought she was attractive enough to get over my anxiety.

They don't exist I've given up on this dream of settling down, having children ,and having a warm comfy christmas evening with you, her, your first born and her pregnant with the second. While the kid plays around the tree and you two cuddle with each other lovingly and hopeful for the future.

That dream is dead after realizing what women really are and what they really want and it's not that.

Seems like an appropriate thread to ask, but how can I tell the difference between fake blondes and real blondes? Someone said fake blondes have brown roots but I swear every blonde I've seen has brown roots.

Sounds like it man. You'd be surprised at how many dudes with Chad-tier aesthetics wait around for women to approach them.

>I approached her

Story time?

Don't be a weirdo and have a good job

I know this is bait but honestly that is a truly repulsive penis. It looks like it can just barely function. Half erect, near 90 angle pointing to the floor. That would not feel good inside any woman. What a joke.

Do I need a gold account for this? Asking for a friend

Bee your self op.
Women are waiting for you to open up.

>That dream is dead after realizing what women really are and what they really want and it's not that.
Yes, the fairytale child's dream of a wife who just wants to be a traditional qt and raise your children because that's her innate nature is dead - but that's because you've grown up, not because women are over.

As a man, you are responsible for CREATING that environment. You have to be of strong enough character to forge a world where your wife feels a gravitational pull towards being that qt wife. Recall that women are like 10 times are susceptible to social pressure as us; a consequence of that is the fact that the kind of atmosphere YOU establish at home is going to define her and her world in a bigly way.

This is not nearly as romantic as the child's vision where everything just falls into place because "you chose the right one", and if it sounds like a lot of work, that's because it is. Many, maybe even most men fail at doing a good job of this. But if you give a shit about your fucking life and put in the work then there's a pretty good chance that 20 years from now, you are going to find yourself laying in bed smiling as your recently well-dicked wife clings to you and nuzzles your neck, as you hear your 4 awesome kids play with your well-trained dog downstairs, and you are not going to regret giving up your childish views for romance (and a good life more generally) as a thing that happens to you in favor of a man's understanding that it's something you have to take responsibility for and create.

You have to roll a dub.