Maid dragon appreciation

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

This level of animation was put into a shitty sol show.
Do the sol fags even like these scenes that much?

Go back to .

What if Kyoani made Dragonball Super s.2?

The first episode was meh but 2 more than made up for it.

Kanna best girl. Love the way she fights.

Apologize for what? I liked the first episode as well.

"...because humans are crunchy, and tasty with ketchup"

Also, Kanna gave me diabeetus.

If you only started liking this show because of that scene then you need to fuck off back to sakugabooru.

Anime is still a visual medium no matter the genre. If you don't care about animation, just go read a book.

Apologize for what? Why do you guys have this victim mentality?

It looks good though which is part of the charm.

>...like these scenes...
i dont really care
i do like the bits where tohru has the crazy tooth-lipped mouth though and it had some of that

> APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW
> yuri victimism

this is getting worse

it's not like Kyoani can do anything other than SOl to begin with

Dragons are cute!

oh i haven't been paying attention to the threads
is /u/ being retarded again?

I need a dick in my ass.

They haven't done SOL in years. Finally a return to form.

>SoL fags
Only faggots restrict themselves exclusively to SoL just like only faggots avoid SoL completely because hurr muh plot. People with the slightest amount of taste can enjoy different things and also enjoy different things put together tastefully like a dragon battle in the middle of a cute dragon maid show.

When has /u/ ever not been retarded?

Wow it's just like Naruto 4 Tails fox form! Great!

>hibike
>tamago
>free

true, I think it's since K-on

i mean being here and doing retarded things but yeah i guess it was a pointless question

There's like one guy sperging out in some of the threads about how it's yuri and another guy sperging back how its not and they're both telling the other to read the manga when it's clear neither of them actually have.

It's one sided yuri and falls into a weird gray area. Tooru definitely loves Kobayashi in a romantic and sexually attracted sense but Kobayashi sees Tooru more as a friend/family member. She largely treats all the dragons like family and romance really isn't the point nor is it developed with the yuri largely being played off as a gag.

KinoAni works can be appreciated by more than just Sup Forums, user.

isn't it just shoujo ai

I haven't read the manga, but if it's just a comedy with one gay character in it whose love is one-sided I don't think anybody in their right minds would call it shoujo-ai. That's the same as saying the presence of a homosexual character defines the genre of any story.

That said, there will obviously be yuri pandering in the anime.

And I guess you're emotionally invested in the show, and there was a point of making better than usual animations for this scene?
And it wasn't just a pointless waste of resources on bullshit no one could possibly care abut after so many years of consuming generic soulless bullshit like this.

There's already been a little. That handholding scene and Tooru's reaction got exaggerated a lot compared to the manga.

there will be a closet dyke loli as well
also /ss/ soon

Butthurt.

I'd argue that it isn't since the yuri isn't really the focus at all. When it is actually brought up seriously it's more about how Tooru really just wants a home and family. She has daddy issues and is basically only a chaos dragon because her parents are. Its a similar situation with Iruru.

for reference

Maid Dragon is Tamako Market done right

which means Yamada not involved and prefferably fired

also, what did she mean by that?

Kyoani's tendency to produce impressive fight scenes during cute SoL shows is bizarre, and distinctly uncomfy.

2017 UPDATED RANKINGS
Yamada > Takemoto > Ishidate > Ishihara

Hibike S2 was > S1 because it didnt had Yamada

>Closet

She literally tells Kanna that she wants to marry her.

Ishidate > new gen episode directors > takemoto > ishihare > shit > yamada

Actually in a recent interview Yamada said that she had fun working on the Mizore arc.

>Do the sol fags even like these scenes that much?
SOL fags are actually more likely to have a wider variety of genre experience under their belt.

This, the first episode was shit, but this one was really good.

She only did first and last episode for S2

Kanna`s voice sure was unexpected, never imagined her anything like this but it is just superb

The first episode was pretty decent considering it was the obligatory introductory episode.

thats because they belong in /c/

She has the same credit in S2 and S1.

>kyoanus they said
>shitty char designs
>konusuba is better they said
Hilarious how they are still people doubting godanj

No. In S1 she was actually involved, also Ishihara still did the most job. in S2 she had only a nominal role of unit director, assisting mostly.

She shaped the story and Hibike series as whole concept strongly, but as far direction and visuals her imput to S2 is almost nothing. Though already in S1 she left storyboards to ishihara and only cared about general direction.

Overall people overrate her too much crediting lots of work that actually goes to storyboarders/episode directors to her, while she did little - that applies for K-On too.

As far direction goes, you can compare her, Ishidate and Takemoto`s episode in PW for example to see she the differences. If anything Hibike was great starter project for KyoAni new directors, hopefully some of them get own anime to direct eventually.

That's weird considering S2 was pretty shitty

Tamako is the last SoL they did.

I don't think you understand what /c/ is for.

By your logic Ishihara only did eps 1, and 13 as well. The director and series director roles are different from episode directors and storyboarders. Yamada was involved in all of the show.

I think you're underestimating the role directors have. It's true that episode directors and storyboarders have the most hands-on involvement, but the supervisors are still the ones that tell them in what direction to go. Just because they didn't create things from scratch doesn't mean their involvement doesn't have an impact on the material.

Onii-chan

iceuu

>check random /u/ thread
>first post was 4 months ago

Kanna without her horns is so fucking cute. I want to give her a piggyback ride and spoil her with sweets.

I was talking about the y/u/rif/a/gs.

You know kyoanifags are desperate when they show an action scene that isn't even as good as DB Super action scene.

>Ahh! Senmetsu shitai!

One of the best shows airing by far.

You need to try harder.

Don't have to. It's the truth whether you like it or not.

Seriously, put in a bit more effort next time.

Wait, there are things worse than DBS fights?!

Keep on denying it fuckboy. If what op posted is the best fight scene this show have as of now, some of Super fight scene easily trumps it.

Sure they do. It's easy to animate when all of your frames look like they were taken directly from deviantart.

Kinda cute to see teenagers angrily shitposting about which anime action scenes are better or worse.

You must have not watch the Vegito vs Zamasu fight scene. Toei actually did better than Kyoani. Feeling that shame yet?

>wasting their talents into shitty SoL/LN adaptations
everytime

>shame
I'm not Kyoani, and I certainly wouldn't feel ashamed if I were. Congratulations to Toei for animating one good scene I guess. Do you have the webm of it?

>wasting
?

No you can google it if you really want to watch it.

>Wasting their talent on things that I don't like
Who are you again?

What do you want them to do with it? Isekaishit? Shitty action shows like Dimension W that people forget as soon as it ends? Or Kekkai Sensen, which people forgot before the last episode even aired? Do you want them to make a new SAO or SnK?

I don't really care that much about Super. Thanks for caring about the Kyoani show enough to post here though.

Imagine if kyoani put their talent into creating a deep anime like death parade. But they wont.

>A fight scene from a SoL barely losses to a fight scene in an high profile action show from the richest anime studio in Japan

>high profile
>rich
>not cheap
Hahahahahahahahaha.

What's the need? Death Parade looked good enough.

Also
>deep

Nichijou had more depth than Death Parade.

And Demi and Gabriel is more entertaining and funny than Maid Dragon but you don't see me complaining.

I thought they were dull but I'm glad you like them, user

Actually yes I do see you complaining. Where are you even taking those goal posts, anyway?

niceme.me

But you liked Maid Dragon? Are you brain damage user? How can you think those are dull while this shitshow is great?

not him ut why did they make an anime of demi anyway? pretty sure there's only like 20 chapters out
i thought the manga was fine but i dont care for the anime

Do you have autism?

wtf i hate dragon maid now

Maid Dragon is one of the strongest contenders for AOTS and pretty much the best comedy/SoL of the season so far. We're only 2 episodes in though, hope they can keep this level.

I'm sorry that I didn't think this would be any good. I look forward to it every week.

>Kekkai Sensen, which people forgot before the last episode even aired
That's because the last episode aired like half a year after the rest
Gotta watch it someday

It'll go up from here

Takemoto has been out of the SOL game for 10 years, how does he do it?

Never said it didn't.

forgot to attach image

Few days ago I got one day ban for teasing Witchfags that their show's a Harry Potter rip-off. Jannies told me it was because I was 'shitposting'

And now this faggot seems just doing fine while making such dumb comment like this. Fucking stupid jannitors and their fucking stupid favourite show. So much balance in their job I guess

Anyway, just ignore and report this retard\