ITT: Young Hitlers

Pic related is easily the Top Contender.
>Scottish (so English version of Austrian)
>NEET
>Ex-Art Student
>GOAT speeches
>EthnoNationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geeOFJtiBnw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0SfMgAliM
youtube.com/watch?v=w3EYBmQws5w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbTc9f_L1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=JJLPCeuHoc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His optics are worse than shit desu senpai.

Atleast Hitler dressed in nice clothes and had some lighting.

Whoever makes these vids

youtube.com/watch?v=geeOFJtiBnw&t

He just needs to lose a few. And shower that abhorrent sweaty mess.

Woes bores me to death.

Like him but can't watch him. Too boring

They can be the next Leni Riefenstahl

>optics

When did this become the nu word for aesthetic?

Eat more fries amerilard. Woes is beyond good. The fact that people actually listen to Sarfat of Blackdad on this board rather than him, shows just how far this place has slid.
Go eat yourself to death pig.

Pure Iberians and Anglo-Celtic people are truly similar race

Took off with Nick "16 going on 60" Fuentes' rise

Who’s Nick Fuentes

I'd say that Spencer is the most knowledgeable and well spoke young men that could lead the movement. Eric Striker is a definite candidate. Nobody has anywhere near the same charisma needed to be a "young Hitler" though. We need to go through some really hard times (total war, economic crash) before another Hitler can show up. Hitler had a greater connection to his audience due to their profound common struggles.

*one of the most knowledgeable and well spoken

Woes is a fat lazy piece of shit, and dumb as a bag of nigs.

Varg is the next Hitler

Varg is too retarded and too busy LARPing. You can't change society if you try to escape from it.

>varg
>next hitler
>Kristian "immigrants aren't real nigga like just move to the woods nigga lmao" Vikernes

At least that's a proper answer to the thread question, so cheers. Don't agree though, he doesn't have MW's earnest intellectual commitment to finding out the truth. Without that mystical sense you can't stir people en masse.

Pretty damn articulate 19-year-old who acts like a TV host from the '50s on Youtube livestreams where he talks politics.

Name something dumb MW believes.

LEAVE VARG ALONE

Hitler spent a couple of years in the trenches by the time he was woes’s age. And to paraphrase spencer, look at him, he can’t even go to the gym!

The next Hitler is going to have a military background and be a Chad. These political debaters on youtube have no charisma, no loyal followers who would die for them and no sex appeal.

Say what you want about Hitler but he fought in the trenches and was 100x more manly than these cucks.

I shouldn't really give an opinion on MW since I have only watched a few of his videos but I can't take a NEET seriously and 99% of society can't either. It's a "muh optics" argument but no one is going to listen to a fucking neet in his dad's basement bro. Simple fact of life.

I will gladly be the new hitler I just don't have the charisma.

mongrel please
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

There will never be another Hitler. Hitler was Hitler and unfortunately there is no way he is coming back. Our movement has no leader and will never have a leader. So stop with the kikery.

Woes is an aesthete, you numbskull. Only a man with nothing to lose can afford to be so honest.

>and unfortunately there is no way he is coming back
He will come back just as King Arthur did and will again when his people need him most.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0SfMgAliM

>says there will never be another Hitler
>posts great candidate as his pic related

Well played

I love Woes, he's really good at what he does, but he's not particularly charismatic.

The Golden One would be a better contender for someone people would follow into battle.

Okay, what else can you offer if not Charisma then?

>woes
>literal homosexual
>possible pedophile
>next hitler

He was manly, but not Chad. He was a middle aged psychopath, but also a great man and leader. 'Chad' doesn't really apply.

Charisma and social status -> Honesty. If you had one of these nerdy ideologues speak irl at a rally even his viewers wouldn't stay to listen because they're so cringe.

You're right. Until some pedo stuff is confirmed he can't be /ourguy/

>Gay
>Degenerate
>Fat
>Chain smoker
>Manic depressive

You forgot "fat sperg"

Some of them do speak irl. And besides, if they work at it, they can become like Jonathan Bowden, who is nerdy but forceful, or was, RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3EYBmQws5w

lel

>mfw meme flag

A based transboomer who thot patrols trade whores.

Homosexuality is acceptable

Forgot the bestiality bit too, Alt Kike get more twisted and degenerate by the day

Woes has already spoken publicly on many occasions at various alt-right and identitarian conferences. The videos are all up on his channel. In fact, he was doxed only after speaking publicly at NPI, which brought him to the attention of Antifa.

There was that one time where he was basically saying they would need to submit to islamists. Overall woes is way too beta for my taste but I still watch his videos.

Psycho Sacco Vandal

>War vet
>Father
>Scholar
>Author
>White Sharia
>White space marine rape gangs
>Literally the White Muhammed of White Afganistan

Hail Sacco!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbTc9f_L1vw

Back to your vidya ya fuckin retarded burger

Dead wrong go to 140:27 in the following vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJLPCeuHoc0

>there was that one time where....

This is rarely a phrase you hear at the beggining of a strong argument. Woes is a relentless critic of islam and an outspoken white nationalist, of which there are really very few, ESPECIALLY with his intelligence. 'Dumb' and 'Islamist' are two words which apply only antithetically to a man like Woes.

U need to larp on his channel more my nigga. Varg is further away from being the next Hitler than macron is

Is this just a longwinded way to call me a liar? It was over a year ago I watched it but I'm pretty sure that was the gist of it.

in terms of his views or the fact that he's a retard with no chance?

The way I called you a liar was to state that your half-recollected nonsense was clearly contradicted by MW's staunch white nationalist position and his consistent criticism of islam (re refugees, rotheram, sharia etc).

For some reason, I find the girl on top more attractive than either of the two on the bottom of the picture.
Weird af senpai

*rotterdam

The two positions aren't mutually exclusive.

she is more attractive than them. Only natural for a girl raised on hyper nutritiousness burgers.

looks like a bugman

I thought this for a while. Can only really watch his videos that go around 25 mins.

Any less and he's rushing, any more and he's rambling. 20-30 mins is the sweet spot for him.

Hey woes, stop being so down on yourself, you make good videos.

We cannot wait around for a new hitler. We must go into politics, the military, the schools and the media of our countries and take them back.

Could you make it sound any gayer?

What is your plan, do nothing and wait until we become a minority?

Of course it is. But he'll be shitposting anonymously on a chinese image board the whole way down, so what does he care. With an IQ of 80, the simplest things can make for wonderful distractions.

Well said. But if everyone joins the movement, the emergence of leaders will still be inevitable. Even more so.

I am trying to everyday shift the overton window of my friends and family a little further right. I have small blog I post on and I one day wish to become a published writer. I am still in college so I cannot do all that much, but I try to do what I can.

Hitler fought in the trenches and was choked by mustard gas, he's not comparable to e-celebs podcasting in their parents' basements.

I may not have made it clear, but I think people who hold our views or similar views, should try and position themselves in positions of influence. Perhaps if enough of us do things such as that, than one of us may even be lucky enough to become mayor, governor or even leader of the entire country.

I'm fresh out of college, working my ass of trying to start a business that will allow me the financial freedom to influence local politics. My dream is to eventually fund a platform where our way thinking can be openly and passionately discussed/shared.

I wish you good luck - it takes all kinds of people for things like this to build momentum and I think we're sitting at a unique fork in our nation's road. With enough energy and an open mind, we'll at least set up the future for brighter possibilities.

Post your blog, I'll look at it. Or if you don't want to put it here just email it to me:

[email protected]

this guy is a self-important bitch faggot, and a whiteknight

I wish you luck.

I am not going to do that because it has my real name on it.

>This

He also lost a testicle while saving another soldiers life. We shall never see his like again :(

He'll have to move out and get a real job first

>black haired scot
mudblood or filthy anglo, pick your poison

Excellent thinking. Getting outed as EthnoNationalist these days can destroy your livelihood. People should look to start small import/export businesses for niche and high quality goods. That way you can make a modest income without having to have normie approval from co-workers.

Unionised jobs are good too. And 'working class' jobs are less likely to be permeable to SJW culture. Any smug college cunts who think they can fight for white identity without getting their hands dirty better figure out a way to feed and clothe themselves. Doxxing will get more and more common and the threat of exposure is the biggest current obstacle to the movement. History will not look fondly on the cowards who let that stop them, though.

Does woesy like animals. You never see him with a cat in his lap or a dog at his feet. Just coca cola and cigarettes.

So you have a conservative/ethno blog with your own name on it, but won't share the blog? You seem to have doxxed yourself mate, whatever is on that blog is under your name, so its either piss-weak left-friendly rhetoric or you have outed yourself already.