DONALD TRUMP SOLD US OUT TO JEWS

I used to be a Trumplican but now I realized that the only way America can be America is without kikery and jewish influence meddling in our affairs. Donald Trump is a traitor to his country and should be tried for treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oYDBtCN-hk
youtube.com/watch?v=zcCj7AU43mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shift click, sage

He's a kike puppet indeed but somehow this post seems shill as fuck. Probably t_d retards falseflagging.

the only shill is the jews celebrating trump after sucking their cocks

I agree. But he's right. The notion that we have to court 2% of the population i
to succeed in anything is insulting at best. No more games.

fat fingers tonight

>But Now I Am A Cruz Missile

if we are gonna MAGA we have to get rid of jews and their influence simple as that. look at whats happening in hollywood man. it's the kikes..

> (OP)

you knew I was a snake when you let me in!

fuck man better than jewllary i suppose... we need a true non-jew conspirator hero

youtube.com/watch?v=9oYDBtCN-hk
white power fags are so cucked lol

>sold

Nigga, this shit has been planned all along.

poor kike

hopefully the muslims can get rid of the jewish problem..

PROOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=zcCj7AU43mw

thx man ill watch it later after i study for my finals

The Mormons are worse than Jews and they all hate Trump

Lame bait Stormcuck

i dont think there's anythinig worse than kikes. not even close dude. i would trust mormons more than jews

You wouldn't have to play 98°checkers if you were simply blunt and honest.

dude you're from canada. you're the real cuck. your country is somehow simultaneously muslim and gay.. like how the fuck.

I agree. I fucking hate Canada. Good thing I’m American as well.

Wtf are you even going on about? I'm an atheist living in eastern Idaho, and all the Mormons I know love Trump. They are also more redpilled than most groups, and better people than any coasties I've had the pleasure of befriending.

Fucking moron. We’re nowhere close to being able to address things like the JQ at this point in time. Trump going 1488 would probably get him impeached and he would lose all the boomer/gen x israel cucks.

All he can hope to do is pave the way for future leaders. He’s doing immeasurable damage to the jewish power structures in media, hollywood, and govt. Thats all we can ask right now and he’s doing a great job at it.

The only people standing by him are the redditers from /ptg/

Whatever Jew enjoy your future oven when the true führer arrives.

Would you side with the jews or the mud skins? We can't kill both at the moment so might as well pick the winning side for the moment.

How are you surprised by anyone of this? Anyone with half of a working brain can see Trump plays for Team Jew and always has. He made that very clear during his campaign. Every old school NS and WN I knew told me he's not what so many wish him to be.