Sup Forums says women are whores and we live in the age of sexual degeneracy. but if that's the case...

Sup Forums says women are whores and we live in the age of sexual degeneracy. but if that's the case, why are so many young men still lonely virgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whores fuck men who can afford them.

Because now women are free to have sex with whoever they want.
They don't want to have sex with (you)

because I have a small pp

Because I want to be with a woman who thinks about kids the same way this doggo does.

t. Actually pretty sexually experienced I've just voluntarily abstained for years because it's degenerate

Because men are polygamous and women are hypergamous.

Because chads like me get ALL the pussy, fucking nerd. Enjoy my sloppy seconds cuck.

1 chad equals a hundred internet autists.

>I-I'm choosing not to g-get laid! I swear!

>why are so many young men still lonely virgins?
because girls are fucking old black men

There are a few lucky chads who get all the girls? I don't fucking know, im just playing devs advo.
The whole idea is retarded

So is r9k right?

Don't worry, in their 30's they will go after the guys they never cared for when they were younger. Again, sloppy seconds.

about this pic yes, but they are still a bunch of delusional faggots

Oh. I'm kind of committed to my waifu desu.

Or nobody will want them after they see how they wasted their life. The women will then go onto daytime television talk shows to speak about how marriage and the nuclear family are outdated and anti-progressive because they never could get into it

Maybe you should consider how insecurity regarding sexual desirability - "I need to get laid to prove that I'm not one of those fags who's just saying 'I'm choosing not to get laid, I swear'!" - could motivate you to seek out sexual experiences that aren't really what you want are which really just represent you trying to live up to someone else's expectations of you with regard to sexuality.

Getting laid isn't hard. Having the self-knowledge to know what kind of sexual behavior profile best fits you, and then following through on that, can be hard. For every genuine Chad+ who's banging lots of girls just because he wants to and is genuinely having a good, healthy, time, there's a guy who's just trying to rack up sexual conquests to bolster his self-esteem.

>why are so many young men still lonely virgins?
Honestly? Videogames. Those men prefer to stay at home, and without getting experiences In the real world they will never ever get laid.

>Oh. I'm kind of committed to my waifu desu.

Glad to hear it, hope you're making white babies soon.

>Or nobody will want them after they see how they wasted their life.

I think it's pretty fucked that most women can get away with lying about their past and how many sexual partners they've had. My ex gf told me she had only been with 2 other guys and then I found out from her friend when she was drunk about all the times she hooked up with other guys, i never in my life felt so disgusted. I confronted her and she admitted to it But at least i never caught anything.

fuck meant for

as well.

I've been offered sex three times
every time it was a girl that I didn't trust
I've looked back at them years later and realized I made the right decision, none of them turned out to be loyal homemakers

that pic is sheer autism, you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you're still a virgin by your 30s

Dude not a virgin just means you might have gotten laid once kek. It means nothing.

Further, how many qt3.14's are out there who got smitten with some Chad- who pumped and dumped them? You know what those girls learned? "You were stupid to have those feelings. You were stupid to think this was anything more than sex. A cooler girl would be just trying to have fun, wouldn't be as invested, don't let yourself get embarrassed and hurt like that again." And a good girl turns into a roastie! Sad! Many such cases!

when a woman isnt a virgin and has taken sperm orally or vaginally, she becomes a mix of traits from past lovers
do not breed with non-virgin women
your kids will have DNA that is leftover from past lovers of their mother

newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/