I have a friend who is going to be sent to prison for a long time and he wants to know what he can expect...

I have a friend who is going to be sent to prison for a long time and he wants to know what he can expect. has anyone here done hard time? he really needs advice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSonmKTLAPC2bTCF4JHQ1lg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong website, reddit is pobably better

>wants to know what he can expect

anal. lots and lots of anal.

Depends on the location and what he's in for. There's a lot of sitting around and playing cards for the most part.

You could show your "friend" this channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSonmKTLAPC2bTCF4JHQ1lg/videos

It depends, is your "friend" going to a federal institution or a state institution?

>this slide thread again
Get new material. You've been pushing this type of thread for a year now.

State prison in mississippi

I work at a prison,
Which state and for what crime?

What skin color is he?

on his first day he should remind his new friends that he is "a soldier of islamic state and will not abide the infidels rules". also wear a dress to assert dominance

and this gets posted a lot. sage and bullshit.

gas yourself.

He needs to become real racist, real fast. He will be segregated like everyone in prison is and put with one of the gangs he's closest to in race, and that will be encouraged by the guards. It's the safest.

Also Federal institutions are easier when it comes to avoiding being forced to join a clique. If you're going to a state penitentiary then you're gonna be pressured more to join a clique because there's a lot more politics in state.

Why is he naked? I'm pretty sure they're supposed to give them a special apron or smock if it's to prevent self harm.

Your (((friend))) is going to be raped in his anus every day for years.

We don't really like niggers here, OP.

1. Don't hit the biggest nigger in the face the first day to gain respect.
2. Trust no one!
3. People act as friends, but are often testing you.
4. Nothing is free in prison, if there is something on your bed that's not yours, do not consume it.
5. Don't join a gang.
6. Don't attract any attention or join in on conspiracies.
7. Don't shower naked.
8. Hamster toothpaste, deodorant and supplies for trade

OP did you just leave you're own fucking thread you faggot fuck?

SAGE

>Its another episode of a thread that shouldn't be on Sup Forums to make a census of weather or not users of the board have ever been in jail.
And look at all of these NEWFAGS

The other day it was alaska.

you better start stretching that asshole, otherwise you'll get your wig split.

>What he can expect

"Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith

raep

tell him to binge-watch all those lock-up/prison docs that are everywhere. not gonna touch the real thing but i can't imagine a better precursor if he's got time to kill/prepare.

>the daily "going to prison" fearmongering thread
shills literally think threads like this will scare people away from posting

This.
Your friend should get used to the phrase "Just trying to do my time" and being quiet. Dont try to be anyones friend unless you want to carry their baggage for them. Dont accept anything from anyone and dont try to make a name for yourself unless you want to own it every hour of every day.
Sleep as often as you can and read while you are awake.

stand down, canuck. you faggots are on the verge of shedding your garbage reputation. try to keep that positive momentum. k thnx.

Wow, you actually use the same words every time you post this. Makes it nice because I can automatically hide this thread now

I see. he's white and never been involved in a gang nor is he a violent person. can't he just go to solitary?

This. It's weak bait.

>I have a "friend" who is going to be sent to prison for a long time
Jared Kushner, is that you? I hear Fed Pen is like a country club, so don't sweat it.

Bullshit. This exact thread was here a month ago. Fuck off shill

BUST DEM CHEEKS

For male prison there are casts and gangs.
Basic cast is people who just mind their own things - work, etc.
Untouchable cast (lowest of the low) are homosexuals. Only recently some homosexuals where spared of being assigned to the cast. But average fag should still not expect any kind humane treatment.
Gangs have their own hierarchies. Often work with prison admin. to break someone. Or to bring something illegal trough corruption.
If jail is controlled by gangs it is a "black" zone.If by guards it is "red" zone. If by muzzies - it is a "brown" zone. Names might differ though.
If someone works for prison admin, he can be assigned to homosex cast, raped, murdered, etc. That is how black zones are created.
Gangs rarely attack each other in prison. If they do - it is mostly work of prison administration.
Red zones have usually the pressing chamber, where someone is placed along with untouchables, that have ways to make him untouchable too (there is a long list of rules). Or with tough snitches/violent gang members, who will break the subject.

Female prison is just a lot of bitchy cunts. No gangs, no casts. Only red zones.

I hope your faggot friend is going to prison in Brazil.

If we write a set of rules, then that would be:
0. "Do not trust, do not fear, do not ask".
1. Do not hit anyone in the first place.
2. Do not follow anyones orders other than guards, if you are not in a gang.
3. Prison currency might be anything, so find out first.
4. Do not expect any services from a gang. If you have no power over someone like getting them addictive substances, killing their mother or asking someone whom you get drugs to kick their asses. That is a perfectly voluntary ancap utopia.
5. Gang leaders are often appointed by prison or municipal administration in the first place. American democrats for instance are party of criminals. So do not open your mouth about politics. Just say something like "elections are all rigged and the biggest gang gets the office". Gang leaders would deem you to be a bluepilled retard, that supports their power trough propaganda and you would not attract unnecessary attention. Gang militia will think that they are special and again turn a blind eye.