Reading list

Give me some good list of red pilled books that I can dig into during the winter. Are there any good books on learning how to utilize memetics, psychological warfare, and other useful tactics to help us win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5qh4JGl33I
cog49.com/ft.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

READ SIEGE

it better not be some civic cuck shit

WORLD THOUGHT POLICE, AND NO "NOVOSTI IS GOOD NEW" BY YURI BEZMENOV, an ex KGB spy, where he talks about ideological subversion, and the very things that are going on in America and Europe today (he wrote this in the 80's). It is a red pill the size of the Soviet Union, also, watch this lecture of his youtube.com/watch?v=u5qh4JGl33I

Fixed.
Removed the three leftist ideologies

SIEGE has the best strategy for winning in this modern age. The tactics of the 30s won't work. If you read it, you'll know that calling this thread a "Right Wing Alliance" is a stupid thing and that the Alt Right is doomed to fail. I wish the ropeculture site was still up so you could read their article called Zero Tolerance. Anyways, you should read Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor, which is one of the best redpills on the Third Reich ever written

Bruh you fool, fascism is the communism of the right, it was influenced by Jews to
- Destroy European ethnic identity
- Break Europe
- Make criticism of Jews taboo forever, look at my picture, research yourseelf

Wtf why did I have a communist flag? I had it on confederate in an earlier thread about Kraut and Tea

There is no greater red-pill than this, when it comes to white identity, the JQ, Christianity, the Egyptian connection, future human destiny and the ancient wisdom behind it all.

cog49.com/ft.pdf

Yeah Henry the 8th and Julius Caesar were real leftists

faggot

My answer is a bit simplistic, but Nazism isn't good, and even if it were, it could never rise again in it's previous form. Before, the Nazis branded the jews to social seclusion with a gold star thingie, now you brand yourself with a swastica

>fascism is left wing
Ancaps never fail to be retarded

Three of those are not like the other.

kys commie

Bruh can you give us a quick summary on the pdf? and wtf is the Egyptian connection

NatSocs aren't right wing on anything except immigration.

But Natuvs were first and everybody knows the creator gave them North America.
Even though Alaska has never produced a single butchered mammoth and the oldest site is half as old as the east Coast.
Let Communism convince us all that only Asians can be "indigenous".

ANTS
N
T
S