Ireland and . . . Other Ireland?

Can some Brit Bongs red pill me on your red headed step-child of an island, and why there are 2 Irelands? What is its immigration climate? Are red heads the true master race? I blame burger education. Also, just really trying to get a red head waifu.

Red heads are wild in the sack, but I will advise against dating them, they are too similar to Polish and Ukrainian women, fond of drink and back stabby.

>I blame burger education.

Don't they teach you niggers anything in school?

Northern Ireland is genetically Scottish
>look it up

>fond of drink and back stabby.
pls

Only how to be good goys.

If you can deal with it, by all means enjoy, just a friendly advice.

I know from first hand experience. Had a long term red headed gf from high school up until start of university. Trying to find another one, because I'm a singleton. However I'd like to know what the deal is with the IRA and other shit like that.

damn imagine fucking pic related

>similar to Polish and Ukrainian women
>fond of drink and back stabby
is that supposed to be bad

IRA are Catholic Republican Irish.

The Protestant Northern Irish have the Ulster Unionists who're aligned with the British

You should be able to answer your own question within the first 5 seconds of looking at the photo. If not, then you're a brainlet.

I absolutely love natural redheads, it might as well be a fetish for me. With freckles it's even better, the beautiest women ever in my opinion are freckled redheads.

Too bad they are extremely rare in my country...

There are two Ireland's because it was agreed that since the Protestant population who'd moved into Ireland during Irish colonialism some 400 years ago had formed a majority in the north so when home rule was granted to Ireland in the '20s, the majority Protestant population in the counties of Derry, Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Down and Fermanagh opted to stay in union with Great Britain forming the Republic of Ireland, the state of Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I can only say for the north but we have mostly Poles as our immigrants and they act like most low income, non Islamic immigrants do, basically niggers but not as bad. Gingers aren't as common as most would think, in my experience Gingers have always been abhorrent in some way or another.

Northern Ireland was "founded" by Scots settlers (protestants) or the "WASP"s as you call them in the US. Trump and Bush are WASPs.

Andrew Jackson is Northern Irish stock, his mum and dad left here the year before he was born in the US. He was a WASP.

Kennedy, Biden etc would be descended form the catholic south...The Republic Of Ireland.

That's as simplified as I can make it lol

For some reason some people assume northern Irish are genetically irish

that is the mythical "Black Irish" of legend.

Half of the population if Northern Ireland is ethnic Irish

Provisional IRA committed terrorism during the troubles, initially formed to defend against the UVF in the late 1800's they acted in the north more and more getting weapons smuggled from Gaddafi and the USA's native Irish population. They basically severely harassed people, businesses and government persons who weren't to their liking with the aim of Irish unity. Supported by Northern Irish Catholic communities which were divided from Protestant communities. The UVF was and is still kicking about so basically you had two paramilitaries fighting each other and in the case of the IRA the government too, both of which enforcing their own turf behind government notice.

Managed to typo the end of that last post.

>For some reason some people assume northern Irish are genetically irish

this also

The protestant settlers came from Scotland to the North of the island (easiest route lol). The North was sparsely populated by actual Irish natives, so the protestant settlers became the majority there (still are).

Protestants in Northern Ireland support Israel don't do it for a love of it, it's because the IRA supports the PLO as the 'same struggle'.

I feel that there is no end to the rabbit's hole.

>all red heads are from Ireland

Fuck off my grandmother was a red head

more than half of them are, and the ones who arent are scottish who cluster as genetically exactly identical to ireland, so they may as well just be prodestand irish

>You should be able to answer your own question within the first 5 seconds of looking at the phot

That only happened because Ghadaffi and the PLO was supplying arms to the catholic side.

You have to understand that one side does the exact opposite of the other in NI, just to troll the other side.

Bless your heart, user.

red heads are more common in scotland and wales and even iceland than it is in ireland. most irish like myself have black/ brown hair and blue eyes

wow. pretty much describes me.

t. femanon

my black hr lady believed that until i told her the actual meaning.

Why are some Irish fair-skinned, red-haired, and freckled, while other Irish - such as Colin Farrell - dark-haired and swarthy?

red hair is a recessive gene. should have paid attention in sixth grade science.

its a typical celtic phenotype, people in england wales and scotland look the same way. Colin farrel uses spray tan though because he looks like hes moortuguese or something now lol

Checked. Some red head meme magic going on here.

Irish and Scottish redheads are disgusting
German redheads on the other hand...

how to get Irish gf

I might move to NI. Patriotic and pretty much 99% white, close to home (England), speaks my language. Sounds like a good place to raise kids desu

I also must have Celtic blood in me aswell as Anglo Saxon since my little sister is a redhead.

>Colin Farrell

spanish celts

What is burger?

Jesus. All these digits. Also, thanks for the ginger pics, y'all.

You realise it's 4 AM GMT?

If you want a serious answer from a Brit or Irish user ask again in like 5 hours

Master race checking in

Your digits have confirmed Ireland is my future home.

Forgot to turn meme flag off

Don't, it's shit here

Got any of Sophie getting all rapey with maise

Maybe you didn't see my flag. The worst you've got there would be a huge step up from my current culture.

red heads are persicuted here

they are the most prone to join isis also

why? its just built into us to bully ginger FUCKING GINGER CUNTS people

why? we dont know...scientists theorize its an instinct becuase ginger hair is recessive and someone with red hair is a sign their gene pool has been in 1 spot for too long becoming imbred and bullying them is like wanting to shoo niggers away so they cant contaminate your gene pool

gingers dont have souls either,on the day of the rope all gingers will swing for being carrot pubed moon burn fucks

>Let me carry my portfolio to this outcrop in the woods
WHEW

>tfw you've had five ginger girlfriends, but each relationship fell apart before you could propose.
feelssuicidalman

Fuck off Bryce

Dont hurt me

Ireland is full of niggers now.
The Ireland you're dreaming about died a long time ago.

tfw you got to visit Ireland when it was white.

You're a moron. Congrats. Gingers are red hair, brown eyes, freckled. Red hair, green / blu eyes are not ginger. And the term itself is fucking stupid. So you recently saw the South Park. Do you have any thoughts of your own?

Sit still. Be quiet. I don't care if Tyquan is hitting you in the back of the head, if you do anything about it your off the team. Why can't you behave yourself like suzy?

trick is to get the girl pregnant THEN propose dumbass,trap em

shame them out of the abortion,tell them its murder and what will her freinds and family think you cant keep quiet about it......this will usually stop her from termination,then drop the ring bomb and romance shit

Divisions in Northern Ireland have gotten so bad recently that we don't have an executive committee (NI's executive government), patriotism is simply a form of lambasting the other side, most people find it too intolerable and move out. With Brexit the economy is about to take a shit worse than it already has, politicians appeal almost exclusively to tribalism to the point where elections are 'won' in the eyes of the People by not getting the other side in instead. Nationally bound riots are not uncommon If there was no government intervention in the last 200 years there would have likely been an ethnic genocide. Northern Ireland is a shithole and don't forget it.

I SMELL A FILTHY GINGER!!!! YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION AND INSULT TO THE LORDS EYES

Gingers are said to have no souls. That's wrong because once they've loved you and you've parted ways you realize that your soul parted with them.
>MFW I want another ginger qt to steal what's left of my soul

Wow, this looks quite a lot like me, except I've busted my nose a few times...so it's kind of crooked.

>Boudicca
>Guinivere
>Richard the Lionheart
>Henry 8th
>Elizabeth I
>Horatio Nelson
>Cromwell
>Churchill
>Thatcher

Ginglish.

they get a freckle everytime they steal a soul its why they are so spotty

Treason mate.

Nothing more ingly than a gingly.

>that moment of realisation when England has produced more famous redheads than Ireland

lol

whereabouts in NI are you I've yet to actually encounter anyone who's from NI on here

scratch that I have but extremely rarely

i notice that americans dont bully gingers but we do,must be a cultural thing

>black hair
>brown eyes

paki genes mate, get out

>why there are 2 Irelands?
Because the NOE (Niggers of Europe) couldn't figure out how to get a fully independent nation in the early 20th century, so they instead decided to partition part of the island for whatever Protestants might be living there - not taking into account the much more vast amount of Catholics that wanted their own sovereignty. Basically, the Irish were too stupid to dig their heels in and blinked first against an imperial power that didn't give a fuck about them.

Yeah you look pretty hot honestly. Im not gay im a femanon so yeah!
All ginger guys I know are big and fight alot. Fucking superb to be honest.
Are you married?

Why the fuck is this thread still up who gives a shit about lucky and his potatoe nigger farm. Fuck me you guys must be desperate for not saging this shit.

Also report and sage fuck you faggot OP

God I hate this look. Have beards been completely ruined by nu-males?