Ole Golazo chapter 5

Chapter 5 is done. Chapter 6 should be out tomorrow or Saturday.

Here's chapter 4 if you missed it:
www61.zippyshare.com/v/JI8gbs4l/file.html
It should also be in the archives somewhere, if you prefer. If you ctrl+f, you'll need to search gozalo though.

Other urls found in this thread:

www61.zippyshare.com/v/DN805yjm/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you user

You are a wonderful human being

it's fucking irritates me that viz has such a shit taste to not pick this goldmine up

is that fucking trump

What the fuck

end

I like this manga I like it alot.
How is it ranking?
Does japans shit taste strike again?

Might as well post this as well

Chapter 5
www61.zippyshare.com/v/DN805yjm/file.html

From what I've seen it's been hanging around the middle of the rankings. Mangastream has been translating the author comments/rankings, so you can check there if you'd like.

I like this a lot better than most of the sports manga that have been made into anime these days. I find Banba much more likeable as an MC. He reminds me a little of Sakuragi from Slam Dunk. Hopefully it hangs around. SJ already has Haikyuu though, so maybe they're thinking they don't need this.

I get what you are saying, this kinda feels like a hotblooded men kind of manga.
If that means anything.

just hope the fujos like it. they'll stick like cancer

Kuroko no Basket had around 24 volumes when Haikyuu started
Haikyuu had 24 volumes when Golazo started

Thanks OP

But where´s chapter 3? Please post a link

Hopefully this is a good sign

This is looking to be really good, Banba is fun as fuck

Fun series, i got a question, let's say this got animated, how would the VA go saying "Bamba the man"? I was thinking along the lines of ore-sama, but probably you guys know better.

>Series is about Banba and Ichino Making Soccer Great Again
It's only natural that Trump would have his back

How do we make this sell?

>full fujo rival squad
>super edgy team mates

It needs 8 chapters to start ranking, so it's not ranked yet.

Hey OP can I help you with editing ? If yes, please give me some way we can communicate (I have experience:D)

>:D
Reddit please leave

>www61.zippyshare.com/v/DN805yjm/file.html

thanks a lot mate, really enjoying this so far

Thank you user, you are the greatest.

>ayy lmao in the background

hah, man I like Banba, he's a cool dude
I hope this manga doesn't get canned any time son

Chapter 1-3 is done by Viz. Sorry, too lazy to find it right now, but it's around somewhere. There was definitely a link in an older thread if you want to try and find it on an off-site archive.

The japanese VA would just say

>OTOKO BANBA

There might be an ever so slight pause in between the two words for greater dramatic emphasis.

The english translation can't convey the awesomeness and ends up sounding/reading slightly awkward.

Holy shit.
Didn't knew this series was picked up.
Thanks a lot.

If you want to clean and/or redraw, I would be happy to use your pages. I don't know where to get raws, so I'm relying on other anons to dump them on Sup Forums. Chapter 7 should be out next week, so just let me know and I'll wait for you to upload or link to them in some golazo thread. For the time being, I want to keep things truly anonymous, but if I decide to step things up, I'll pipe up in a future thread.

Based Banba.