On the topic of Tradthots

So there's been a lot of discussion lately on the place of women in the alleged "alt-right" and I wanted to put something out there.
Why do you think it is that people like Tara McCarthy or Lauren Southern are expressing this butthurt over being attacked by the alt-right where as 'enlightened centrists' like Roaming Millenial who almost certainly receive the same treatment are not.

It does not pay to be here, it affords no social status and our figureheads are far from the most attractive men in tabloids. Women who come to us are here for the same reason we are, they are white people in the current year searching for belonging in the ruins of the nations that were once ours. We need to ask ourselves what this whole thing is really about. Are we here to create active pro-white community that will weather the grim darkness of the 21st century or is this all about white male rage? That's not a rhetorical question. Ask yourself honestly, does extending sympathy to these women make you feel like an orbiter or a cuck or a white knight or does it feel like the right thing to do for someone in our community who is feeling ostracized? If it's the former, I suggest you re-evaluate what you think your goals are and make sure you haven't been kidding yourself about your motives. If it's the latter, I would suggest sending a note to one of these women. You don't need to agree with them, just tell them that they're valued and that they have a place here. That sort of gesture means a lot to females.

reality is many legitimately believe they dont have a place here. dont get me wrong, these men may offer them shelter in their communities. but it will be as obedient subserviant wives who bare children. If they are not willing to do that, they will be dismissed as either thots or roasties and not part of this movement.

You wouldn't build a house with sawn-down, rotting 2x4s, would you?

To forgive Lauren Southern is to forgive race-mixers

To forgive race-mixers is to denounce yourself as a white (or ethno) nationalist

Why bother being in the alt right if you are sympathetic to race-mixing?

>>Lauren "I'll tickle your bellend if it's full of melanin" Southern?
>Lauren "I won't take your bone if your name is Tyrone" Southern
>Lauren "Pretend I'm alt-right but fuck niggers at night" Southern
>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern
>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern
>Lauren "I've had more black Dicks in me than a Harlem phone book" Southern
>Lauren "More niggers in me than a welfare line" Southern
>Lauren "white ethnostate, black cum on my face" Southern
>Tyrone "Beta orbiters watch me score with her" Jackson
>Lauren "controlled opposition? my favorite position!" Southern
>Lauren "You keep your Lambos, I'd rather ride Sambos" Southern
>Lauren "Flush my genes down the drain with this dude from Bahrain" Southern
>Lauren "Bootyshorts invite all sorts" Southern
>Lauren "At least he wasn't muslim" Southern
>Lauren "My sister is hotter, can't let jamal spot her" Southern
>Lauren "Sexual feast for the Middle East" Southern
>Lauren "mohammed's 4th trad wife" Southern
>Lauren "choice of lover? coal and no other" Southern
>Lauren "white knights donate so i don't have to procreate" Southern
>Lauren "Rectal Rupture from a man named Gupta" Southern
>Lauren "If you're brown then I'll go down" Southern

>Why do you think it is that people like Tara McCarthy or Lauren Southern are expressing this butthurt over being attacked
Because they know their attackers are right.

Women are degenerate. They dont possess the wisdom of men. The alt right revolution can only be lead by men. Women are welcome but must know their opinions are irrelevant

if you are asking if the woman wouldnt go for some random guy and obey him, or if you wouldnt want women who dont want to obey you, I don't think it matters, the point of my analogy was just to explain to op why people here generally do not extend such empty welcome statments. and in generally, I applaud that honesty. Pol is in short supply of it, but considering what was promised to the native americans, and what was actually delivered, I dont think real explinations of pol's expectations as a group is anything but a good thing.

As for me personally. I'm a dyke, I'll be lucky if you don't use me as kindling in your new house. In general I will be forced to build my house with whatevers left for me. odds are it will be in a tent pitched in the woods somewhere.

And why are they being perceived as not that? Is it not the man's job propose to the woman? Is it not the woman's job to wait for a worthy mate to take an interest in her? What I'm seeing is guys essentially telling them to shut the fuck up, bullying them in the same way you would a man, at the same time knowing that you can't talk to women that way, that they don't respond to it like we do.

That tells me these guys haven't actually thought this through at all, they are merely acting on selfish impulse. We can't stop them from doing that but we can at least do a little damage control. In my experience women are not nearly as high maintenance as they seem. A little push in the right direction can make a lot of difference.

This is true. You don't get more money from this. You can get more money and more attention and less consequences by being a centrist or libertarian. Use your brain.

Fuck off incels, shills and purity spiraling faggots we need more rightwing women not less stop sperging out.

Yes. Better to build it out of plastic that has been through surgery and tells you to believe it's wood right?
Or your current option. Zero building supplies.

>we need more rightwing women not alt-light fake traditionalist whores
ftfy

If a political system is to have any worth it has to marginalize women in the political sphere - every historical record proves that. Women have comprised the majority of the electorate since the 1950s, which is around the time the national debt began ballooning in America and shortly after the emergence of no-fault divorce.

When these women endorse our political position they're usually just filling the role of social parasites. At best, they are middle-of-the-road even when compared to this cesspool. They cannot meaningfully contribute to broader discussions except as a replaceable whore advancing the cause.

Once it becomes socially permissible to voice our ideas, the movement in general will be viewed in a more positive light, because it won't only be the socially marginal rejects of society who dare to explore it. Once it is socially feasible to give ourselves over to natural impulses which prioritize in-group survival and self-preservation, we can re-establish support networks and be exposed to far less risk in terms of ostracism. Women will follow that movement rather than lead it, as they always have, as their psychology demands they must.

This is bigger than ethnonationalism. This is about preserving a people and creating a community. Keep pruning the branches that wish to grow but don't suit your particular tastes and soon you'll be left with nothing but but dry wood

>Muh leftist women
>Muh rightist women
No faggot, we need more white women to shut the fuck up and stay out of politics and let the men handle this

>And why are they being perceived as not that? Is it not the man's job propose to the woman?
traditionally? no, the father decides and sets up the woman with some of his approved friend's sons, and offers each of the prospective son a dowry to go with her. The woman will select among which one she will persue and if all goes well they will marry. The wine and dine down on your knees jew rock trick is not only a terrible means of marriage, but is not traditional in the least.

regardless, it should not be anyones job to convince women to come do this if they really thought it was as important as anyone here does. they would already be looking, not thinking "gee I sure do love the white race but since no ones approaching me I guess i'll just play league :3"

Fuck off dude. We're not giving women special treatment. Lauren Southern fucks niggers and uses this movement for monetary gain, she will get criticism. She deserves it. Fuck her.

>Lauren "56% white is 100% right" Southern

If they want to be treated equally, they're being treated equally. We're not treating them like little fairy princesses totally innocent.

>e-celebrities
>3dpd
>whiteknights
>alt-right
>movement
>donate
jesus christ Sup Forums get your shit together

Checked, keked, and added

It is the man's job to discipline the women, that is all. Stable societies are much stricter to such behavior that we deem normal. (Dressing like a slut i.e. Lauren Southern)

You do realize that if we don't discipline them, the migrants will? They are completely taking advantage of our complete passiveness.

>Lauren "Put it in my butt, amerimutt" Southern

weev delivers again

take note faggots. this is someone who is actually doing shit.

>bowing to nigger culture
so embarrassing

Weev is good but he is supposed to be on the edge. Everyone should not talk the same as him.

You should keep in mind what a tiny slice of history you're looking at before making objective statements about humanity.

When the Romans fought the ancient Celts and Germanic tribes, their women would stand on the edge of the battle supplying and supporting their men. If a battle was lost, the women were known to cut their own throats sooner than be captured by the Legion. That is what a woman with a commitment to tribe looks like.

For those of us with Northern European blood, this is a part of our DNA, and it's a fire we can ignite again, if we're willing to fan the embers.

Its not necessary to listen to agree with their opinions either. You just need to make them feel like their contribution is valued. Remember, these are women. Their brains don't work the same way.

Did you just admit you are rotten wood, Lauren?

You are thinking with your heart, not your head. Remember the holy maxim: With Jews, you lose. Tradthots are famous for a reason, and it can't be good. Certainly in the case of Tara and quite possibly Lauren, the most famous girl e-celebs on the right are Jewish. Many have a history that makes them amenable to blackmail. With Tara saying she is rethinking her support for the alt-right over some internet trolling that she should know is being done by the Soros left, you have to question her intentions and loyalties from the beginning.

Hiring one Jew after another is how Richard Spencer lost so much credibility that he will never recover. No one wins but Jews.

We have to put a stop to the recurring cycle of alt-Jew rises, alt-Jew stages a pretext, alt-Jew denounces the right.

OK whenever I see a "Tradthot" thread or someone using the word "roastie" on twitter. I always ask myself, "If I was controlled opposition, what would I do to fuck up white people?" And the answer I keep coming back to is, "divide them into subgroups, and get those groups to fight each other."

Serious question, how many people here got "redpilled" in your mid 20s? And how many of you did dumb shit as a teenager? Let's be honest, all of our parents listened to NPR and told us the future was going to be like Star Trek when were were kids. I don't care about some decades old picture of a now 30 year old e-celeb taking a Pajeet to junior prom or whatever.

If you want a trad society, you damn well are going to give women special treatment. Are you suggesting we be gender egalitarians?

Untrue. The value of alt-lite e-celeb women has always been to directly challenge the narrative that young men need to swallow the asinine lefty IdPol of bitter catlady feminists in order to get laid. The purity of the thot's politics are unimportant - we're out to recruit the actually capable (and dangerous when motivated) beta male orbiter demographic.

There's a reason "weaponized autism" became a meme.

Thanks for letting us all know you're alt-light yourself.

What you're describing is in no way an American tradition and we are white Americans.

So you want them to ask guys out? No. A woman who is not being asked out should focus on making herself more attractive than she is until she gets asked out. Regardless of your gender, that rainbow flag means you don't get heteronormative mating.

Well Lauren Southern is not worthy of special treatment because she is a 4/10 whore with nothing interesting to say.

>Lauren "If he's brown, he can go to town" Southern
>Lauren "If he's half-White can I still be alt-right?" Southern
>Lauren "If he ain't Indian can I still be with him?" Southern
>Lauren "Ethno-nat on the streets, with Pajeet in the sheets" Southern

Although in all seriousness if they have a positive effect on our movement we ought to tolerate them.

That's childish. Women are not equal. We know this so stop playing dumb as an excuse not to step up and take control of the situation.

It's just, Tara has condemned race-mixing in the past. Why is she now defending it? If you defend race-mixing then you simply don't belong in the alt right. 2 + 2 does not equal 5.

>Its not necessary to listen to agree with their opinions either. You just need to make them feel like their contribution is valued. Remember, these are women. Their brains don't work the same way.
they also lost to the romans, as much as being valued in that way appeals to me, I doubt the right will have any part of it.

>>Lauren "If he's half-White can I still be alt-right?" Southern
hahaha this one

If you can't name anyone that isn't comprised by Jews, you're pretty much confirming that you yourself are a jewish demoralization shill so you may want to rethink that approach

>Lauren "banging Pajeets while getting paid by beta NEETS" Southern

is a better alternative to your last one.

Otherwise bravo, user, bravo.

You're one of those guys that just goes full redpill at any and all opportunities aren't you? Incrementalism is vital, normies are nearly completely inoculated to some very important yet uncomfortable truths and they will be more than happy to dismiss your ramblings as "the wrong side of history" to save themselves the mental anguish of realizing that equality is a lie.

You're still fucking up. Why would you care what she has to say? Can she cook, is she nice, and is she fertile? That's what matters.

All of this "stopping migrant boats" shit is a mistake and she's going to immediately realize it and leave all that behind once she finds a man who will make a wife out of her. Mark my words.

Same with Faith Goldy although she's running short on time.

>have sex
>gain height

You idiots are falling into so many traps laid out by the left. Shit that should have been learned years ago. It's like everyone forgot everything and we're starting all over again. If that happens the Left will swoop in with all the momentum and win everything. There is no second chance at this. Not unless you want to wait another 20-50 years.

So what's the trap? Women vs Men. The biggest leftist talking point since forever. You idiots are letting the Left retake white women. How fucking dumb are you? The issue isn't that she's a woman. The issue is she's British. Being British is where her loyalties become extremely questionable due to the past 350 years of British history. But congratulations, you have allowed the left to twist the narrative against woman and men. Just as they have always attempted for the past 100 years.

Some of these ingrate faggots are simply men who want to burn it all down. They do not stand with us, they pretend they do. They are psychopaths and degenerates who should be eliminated like the mentally ill vermin they are.

Women need direction and leadership.

We're not attacking Tara McCarthy. The Left and an assortment of opportunistic psychopath degenerates are.

This

These women are betraying some of the main ideals of this movement. Race mixing is a big no, because it's fucking White nationalism. It's clear they don't truly believe it, they just want money and fame in a niche market where they can stand out.

It's true, but I'm still going to criticize them if they deserve to be criticized. Even if it sets off their ever sensitive emotions. Maybe it'll make them think and change and grow up a bit.

Look, we need strong spokespeople. We need people who can handle criticism, who can handle debate and getting called out. If they can't do this, they'll just make the movement look worse by representing it. They need to show they can handle heat, and not threaten to quit because a few people called them out. If they truly believed in this, they wouldn't betray the ideals of it and they wouldn't threaten to leave a movement they purportedly believe so easily just because of some name calling. Someone who believes in white nationalism isn't going to magically become a leftist because some guy called her a whore if they truly believed in it.

>That is what a woman with a commitment to tribe looks like.

You mean following the lead of a man and acting in a role subordinate to him? Yes, I agree. If women were psychologically capable of operating in the same capacity as men, Western Europe would be a literal matriarchy, because firearms should have made western man obsolescent and technology would have eroded most of the competitive advantages to male labor. Fortunately for those of us would-be obsolescent dildos, women don't possess that level of fortitude. Even masculine variations of feminism have failed to produce any notable insurgency against mankind.

We don't need to make them think their opinions are valued. Women (with a very few obvious exceptions) do not have political worth, and this should be something they be made to explicitly understand. That doesn't mean they're somehow inherently inferior - they just serve another complement due to their physiology and psychology.

Love is a wonderful thing, but brutality is a necessary thing. All civilizations of any note have been modelled on this principle and apportioned political power accordingly.

What if they want to be housewives and have lots of kids but don't want to be subservient? And want the government to give her more money per child because whoever has the most babies deserves the most money?

>What you're describing is in no way an American tradition and we are white Americans.
are you suggesting back in 1776 random women where wined and dined and given rocks?

you've lost it.

>Regardless of your gender, that rainbow flag means you don't get heteronormative mating.
Actually gays do date heteronormatively, thats the problem. its sticking a male and female plug in an identical plug. but the plug is still the same; in other words, their desires as is common for their gender is about the same as their actual sex; men are promiscuous thots, and women wanna move in now and be together and have stability and security. both lead to problems but both are traditional motivations of either sex to date.

either way you seem preoccupied with marriage on way or another, you probably should have noted that I made it VERY peculiarly absent in my posts. its to avoid divorce rape and keep the power in the male hands. That is not an optional element, A woman must submit to a man to be of value in this movement, and in order to do that at all a woman cannot expect to be married, since that gives her lattitude to divorce rape and forces men to push her away. This pushing away is why women must also be on the hunt for a man, and be willing to debase themselves and accept inferior status in this movement if they want in.

This is the psychology of this board; they want the women to be powerless before them. and if a woman truly cared about this movement, they would have to be willing to do it in most circumstances, not because they will enjoy it, but because it must be done.

I myself am neutral, but I understand the motivation and reasoning by these decisions

She probably can't cook, she's not traditional, she fucks niggers, and she is focused on fame first. She isn't a good example. I wouldn't have a problem with her if she didn't pretend to be something she is not.

Well, I'm someone who has never condemned race-mixing and I don't think that's cucking at all. After whites become a minority and the demographic timebomb in Africa goes off, a lot more of you are gonna start seeing things my way. We're going to need to preserve European DNA as it is, not only in the purest form that we'd like it to be. Do not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

I very much doubt a bunch of tribesmen losing to a post-Hellenic city state was because they got gender relations wrong.

Yeah, the western world really needs more "right wing" women and their based mulatto babies. After all, everyone knows, liberals are the real racists, and we can prove it by letting every conservative women fuck black guys like Lauren Southern does.

>That doesn't mean they're somehow inherently inferior
a fucking leaf
this kind of bullshit is inherently why you are not my superior.

You're really dumb. You really think the alt right as a movement is legit? It arised overnight and suddenly had its "representatives" giving interviews on TV. Were it the real deal it wouldn't even be allowed to take off. Have you any idea what happens to true dissidents? I've recently had a guy arrested near my place simply for OWNING A BOOK. The alt right is a way to make people from places like Sup Forums identify themselves in public so the state knows who it's dealing with. Basically a honeypot.
Flashy demonstrations caught on tape are not gonna reverse the current trends. The answer is not some cool edgy banners or whatever, the answer is not a quick fix, it's hard. It's becoming a ubermensch and raising a healthy white family with several kids while starving the system as much as you can, both ideologically and financially. Sup Forums likes to shit on Varg, but regardless of his past he's doing more for the white race than the vast majority of anons. He actually has a white family and doesn't feed the monster. How many of you can proudly say you do the same? The only true change these youtubers could make is shilling heavily for white women to have kids with white men, in a healthy upbringing environment. But they're more worried about their patreon.

>as much as being valued in that way appeals to me, I doubt the right will have any part of it.

Especially with a rainbow flag that definitively proves you're a guy.

>The issue is she's British. Being British is where her loyalties become extremely questionable due to the past 350 years of British history

You mean being at the forefront of eugenic advancement and civilization more broadly until a bunch of uppity continentals decided they could skip the queue?

then they are not a part of this movement. theyre a random selfish quiverful.

Actually, they were more often given wooden rings. Colonial farmers would not have been able to afford jewels and symbol of commitment that comes from the earth was more meaningful especially to a people who lived at the mercy of nature's bounty.

I wouldn't want to wear one myself, especially the metal ones as I've always been paranoid about it getting stuck but as symbols of the covenant, I think they're great.

>discussion
No, some cam whores that push an alt right angle have been trolled by some communists. That is it. That is all.

What are you saying? To preserve European DNA we need to mix with other races? Am I reading this right? So we should give up and create mongrels? No mate.

I'd love to think so too, but threads on female performance in the military make it a hard sell for me. just because I want to believe it doesn't mean I will.

If you'll recall, they Alt-light Jews chose her, not the other way around.

She was just a clueless lolbertarian like we all were when her campus libertarian party kicked her out for being white. That's when she first got roped into (((Ezra's))) little circus and I'm seriously glad she got out.

but what if she says the goal should be to make as many white babies as possible to prevent extinction?

Cheers, I hope that my shitposts are added by other anons to future compilations

Fair enough, intra-conflict should be avoided.

given dowries existed even in the united states i can tell you you are wrong.

then she's a well meaning but ultimately misguided person if she thinks this movement is for her. understand that the movements of pol are divergant at times but they are all very outspoken on the place of women in society. it is a sacred cow of the movement that women are inferior and that they do not belong as anything but a home maker and wife.

>this kind of bullshit is inherently why you are not my superior.

Actually based on everything you've posted in this thread, I am. Did you know that before we allowed lower-class retards such as yourself to voice their opinions, the notion of egalitarianism enjoyed a 300 year lifespan before degenerating? Of course you didn't, you're a moron.

British egalitarianism is the expression of 3000 years of Western civilization. It lasted for 300 years before its decline, during which time it conquered most of the known world. We remain unconcerned with the protests of the lice-ridden offspring of continentals who clung to our national project. Your subjugation is close at hand.

My main issue is I doubt their sincerity and I don’t like seeing people being used in general. Our current culture created an over abundance of betas by shooting male/female relationships to absolute shit and in comes roasties to fill a void and take their betabux. They might be damaged betas but they’re still our damaged betas and IF these women are taking them for a ride, it needs to be pointed out.

No. What I'm saying is all European heritage is good european heritage. Historically, inter-mixing across the Mediterranean has always been a thing and we've always been able to breed the foreigner out over generations. That's the attitude you have to have, not this spergy one-drop rule from back when blacks were only 10% of population and we could afford that shit.
What I'm saying is, it is better for a mulatto to mate with a white person because that creates 2-3 75% white people rather than 2-3 75% black people and those numbers are gonna matter.

>a gigantic non sequitor
neat.
I didnt hear anything about how women being inferior in mind and body doesnt make them inherently inferior in that statment, which only further proves my point. you're a deluded fool who doesn't understand the consiquences of your own logic.

such an idiot will never be above me in mental skill unless they learn to overcome that dementia.

So what is she if she doesn't care about that, only saving races from extinction?

And wants less immigration so whites can have more social programs and to prevent misogynistic immigrants from coming overseas?

Yeah, Im not saying they didn't. In some places they still do although the tradition has morphed in most places to the father of the bride simply paying for the wedding.

What I'm saying is that a man courting a woman is our tradition, not the father selling his daughter off like an arab.

Is Lauren Southern going to apology for mistake and firmly state that she is against race mixing? If not then she can fuck off. And who cares if women are on our side. If we win they'll join us.

The anarchic race feeling of Teutons was arguably what precluded them from challenging the Romans. It wasn't until borrowing elements of Roman culture that they managed to offer serious opposition. Gender is just one expression of that anarchism, mind.

Yeah, I get that instinct but look where you are. Everyone in this thread would become an instant social pariah if their views were made public.

If these women really did only care about the beta bux, they'd be on Twitch titty streaming.

I'm sure they don't mind cashing in once in awhile but I wouldn't either. It's their choice of venue that tells me they're following their hearts, not their (((noses)))

bro, you sound like a faggot

women do not matter

they have nothing to offer this cause

they will not fight for it

they will not lose sleep over it

they will not slog through the trenches or put their reputations on the line

it's not going to fucking happen

they are weak-willed

they also align their views with whomever wins

winning has nothing to do with incorporating women into this shit

winning has everything to do with destroying leftism

only men can destroy leftism

This public shit-show is just another example of the American right spilling their spaghetti like halfwits.

It is major incident #3. Heilgate, Charlottesville and now Thotgate.

The normal response to Heilgate would have been to identify and out the 7 actual infiltrators on the video who did the roman salutes. But no.

The normal response to Charlottesville would be to close ranks, sue the city and expose the larpers/infiltrators. But no. You turned on each other and spent months talking about friggin optics, when 90% of the optics are fine.

The normal response to thotgate would be to develop some sort of procedure or set of cogent guidelines for female involvement. But no. You have to go to the extreme retarded position and drive everyone away and get trolled by the morons of Frog Twitter into acting out. You have NO UNDERSTANDING of real politik.

Your main problem is that you are so damn PUBLIC about everything you do. So OVER THE TOP. I am now convinced that it just in your nature to turn on each other like cowards. To lack nuance. To run. To scatter like cockroaches.

For me, this is the final straw of supporting you guys. You are an embarrassment to nationalism. You shame it. And no, I'm not just talking about the Spencer/TRS doofs who lead very poorly and are shit magnets. It is the NatSocs. The med/slav resentment cucks. The Daily Stormers. The optics cucks. The counter signalling 'Christian reactionaries'.The MPCdotCom hypocrites and losers. The VoxDay-do-nothings. The 'Prince Hubris' and 'Weekly Sweat' types who are allowed to infiltrate and troll you into constant self doubt and infighting.

I feel bad for the handful of normal people over there in the 'movement', but we will not support or throw money at you any more. More than half of you are too much of a liability to ally with.

Fair enough, but I'd prefer we encourage whites to mate with each other rather than mulattoes. That is still capable of being done.

I refuse to believe that these are genuine white advocates that think women don't belong in the right. Why the hell anyone conserned about society would attack women like a pathetic MGTOW loser?

Women are incredibly valuable to the true right, that's why they are being attacked. I would be completely fine with having a grand split going on, the ones screaming ''tradthot'' are only bad optics. There are not many women ready to give their pretty face for extreme but true ideas.

The ''alt-right'' is a fucking bad label. There is no definite way to call out this bullshit as ''this is definitely not alt-right'' - shills have an easy time to control the definition. Woman-hating seems to be new word on that list?

again wellmeaning but ultimately an obstacle that has to be overcome whenever convinient. Many people here truly believe female rights are at the forefront of this issue, and they are not wrong that if they subjugated us women it would provide them with the results they want, regardless if their delusions of our enjoyment of such a state would be false; As well meaning as that woman is, the movement can achieve all of its immediate goals very very very swiftly if female independance was removed;

Women can no longer remain unmarried, they must obey their husbands, they must provide them white children, they may not vote and that will errode the power of the left, they must raise their daughters to their husbands wishes, and perpetuate their female subserviance. Their daughters will not get free choice to marry who they want, which means an end to race mixing. They would no longer be able to be divorce raped and the woman would have no where to go that is better than her current marriage, so no trading up or leaving due to milder abuses like Marital rape or stern discipline

Or they can say "sure just ahve a lot of white babies we'll just trust you to stop all that stuff women are doing that is harming society"

Come the fuck on, this is a golden goose that will keep laying for a long time to come if they secure it. theyre not going to care that some or even if all of us want to be free. the ones who would even listen have already convinced themselves we will all prefer it back in our safe claustrophobic chains, and from their perspective society will be objectively better for it anyway.

If you think this about "destroying", we are nowhere near on the same page. My people are creators.

>why aren't the white race reproducing and breeding?
>angrily shouting down women who speak up and support you and try to take a part in your political movement
hmmmmmmmmmm. can't figure this one out. im sure the answer is there somewhere. somewherrrrrrrrrrre. can't quite put my finger on it. somewherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Women subvert movements. They are in it for the shekels. The men that follow them are weak, and believe it or not they do NOT have a female audience. There are no women lining up to have their picture taken with Lauren Southern, there are no women giving shekels to Tara McCarthy on patreon. Men have the ideas, and men lead. Women are chameleons, and need to be led by strong men. If they are on the Jewtube parroting something they heard a better man say, they are not doing the movement any favors.

If they cannot take criticism they should not put themselves out there. If they thing /we/ are okay with racemixing they do not get /this/ movement. How many threads need to be started on this? How many times do you morons need to hear the same thing? Tara McCarthy followed me on twitter, retweeted all my dank memes, but she never created anything of her own. It was pretty apparent what she was up to. Southern, Goldy, and the two shekelburg girls that boned based stickman are all just gashes doing what gashes do. They obviously didn't have strong father figures, and their mothers obviously never gave them the "men only want you for one thing" talk. For me, this has always been about progressing Western ideals, and promoting white culture for white people. The idea that America was created by white deists for themselves and their progeny. These gashes don't get this, and I don't want and or need them around if they don't really want to live by that ideal.

What if she said she didn't care about preserving traditionalism just preserving whiteness as an eco group like you'd preserve the Buffalo?

>dowries are a thing
>but they arent
>its all arab shit I swear
selling being the wrong word, women are so valueless you had to pay to get rid of her.

I hate white knights so goddamn much.

"Always question the motive of a man who slanders another without first offering you a better alternative. That man is out to destroy you." - user

>My people are creators.

glad to know i'm speaking to the One Tru Alt-Right God

tell me more about how this shit works, big dawg

I just want to see Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy kissing each other and having sex.

second verse, same as the first.

Stop thinking of these people as ecelebs or "leaders" and start thinking of them simply as white people who are trying to do something (even if it's usually something stupid). Most of the shit you listed is going to fall by the wayside over the next ten years but the demographics decline of whites and the need for a unified white community will still be there. the rallies and shows and public spectacles are irrelevant and nobody should support them. The legal fund, the pro-white monetary excchange platform and laying down a framework for a pro-white domain registrar, however are really important. Eyes on the prize.

Everything you said has been debunked for a thousand times. Fuck off.

>I didnt hear anything (etc)

As it doesn't appear English is your native language I will forgive you for your misunderstanding. Inherent in this case would mean an essential inferiority which would relegate women to being somehow less-than-human - beast-like. Inferiority in one dominion does not diminish one's experience as a person - just because you can't spell as well as I can, you aren't "less human." Now, if you read someone like Nietzsche (whose metaphysics I am not entirely familiar with but will attempt here to render), there is the idea of the overman being to man what man is to the chimp - because man is intelligent he is better able to experience life than a chimp; he can enjoy art, music, and even food in a way that a chimp simply isn't able to. If we imagine people this way, we can come to some odd conclusions - for example, a blind man can obviously not experience art in the same manner as you or I, but is it truthful to call him inhuman? On the other hand, is it fair to call someone in a vegetative state fully human?

These questions aren't easy to answer, but there is an obvious transcendent state of being - regardless of their state, a vegetative human is *something*. If this logic is applied to all things we quickly come to question the utilitarian view of the world (which is the root cause of liberalism and Marxism both). We do not think of other things or even people as objects which we can use to satisfy our desires, but as objects worthy of reverence, even if our situation necessitates using them for some purpose (e.g. a tree might be beautiful but we may still need it for firewood to keep warm).

In the same way, I believe there is a transcendent state of humanity - where we draw that line to avoid the absurdities of liberals (where no one and nothing is greater than anyone or anything; i.e. the world is a nullity) is a subject for debate, but its far more nuanced than these uneducated Teutons are leading you to believe.

Agreed but at the same time, encourage mulattoes to be their best selves such that they can earn a mate with a higher percentage of white DNA than them. That is always the goal, a mate whiter than you. This is a competition we can only win with as oppose to the current competition of signaling by marrying as "exotic" as possible.

bro, you're looking like a huge shill with every fucking post like this

it's creepy

>I would suggest sending a note to one of these women. You don't need to agree with them, just tell them that they're valued and that they have a place here. That sort of gesture means a lot to females.

Ethnosuicidally underrated post.

"debunked" by whom?

Fuck off fag. I live by my words. I don't pretend to be traditional, I live it. My wife lives it, and we raise our family this way. You aren't doing shit for white culture, or western Ideals.

>Women are chameleons

That's an oversimplification created by Hebrews to sell materialism to a disheveled American male.