Kino as fuck.

They're not called KinoAni for nothing.

All I want is more Kanna for my heart.

>KyoAni makes another show that has pastel colors and no contrast

Dragon Renge is cute as shit.

>CGDCT
It's yuri. Stop acting like it's not.

Not mutually exclusive.

Fine. CLDCT. Besides, I wasn't trying to hide it. This is Sup Forums. We like yuri here. Always have, always will.

Is nichijou sakuga?

I think you have brain problems.

Nichijou is literally the most well-animated anime series of all-time.

Thread needs moar Osaka.

>the sakugatards are already starting to pretend they like this show because of this one scene
>after endlessly shitting on it because of its first episode
As expected of true niwakas.

>after endlessly shitting on it because of its first episode
That was just IRC. It's a KyoAni show, what do you expect?

Are you talking about anitwitter?

To be fair, the 2nd episode was 100x better.

Why is KyoAni the greatest animation studio of all-time?

I love maid Dragon, but it is actually cheaply made compared to other KyoAni shows and "sakuga" in it cant compete nor to say with Phantom World or even better Kyoukai no Kanata.

Its ok, but nothing great.

The actual sakuga anime this season is Handshakers.

> not even saving anime

kek. this shit belongs on /c/ancer for yurishit

How can KyoAni spend so much money on animation after producing all those flops?

>Handshakers

>anitwitter

By far the best, and probably the only worthy sakuga mention of the season.

Maid Dragon is KyoAni`s Amagi again, and LWA is tweening and no inbetweens with few miliseconds of actual good sakuga per episode.

Maidragon's sakuga is already better and more creative than Phantom World's.
>The actual sakuga anime this season is Handshakers.
Nice b8

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5blb93/kyoto_animations_anime_video_sales_chart/
Phantom World is KyoAni's only flop since Munto. Everything else profited comfortably, especially since they use below average budgets:
twitter.com/erkin_kawabata/status/589384655796731904
>Budget for KyoAni shows is nothing special, in fact is below average.

Handshakers is 90% CGI, that's not sakuga.

Please dont ever comment on anthing sakuga or animation related in general in the future, or better cease breathing.

Please don't ever comment on anything sakuga or animation related in general in the future, or better cease breathing.

You've literally no idea what you are talking about. Please go back to Sup Forums.

The only Handshakers fag is now trying to bait people here since his thread got 0 replies.

>Tamako market sold above average
What the hell is wrong with this world?

>Budget for KyoAni shows is nothing special, in fact is below average.
If their model is so much better than the rest of the industry then why don't other studios employ more full-time animators instead of outsorcing?

Go troll on a board you came from.

no matter how sakuga handshaker is its dogshit everything else makes it unwatchable

Tamako was good.

It was average.

Thats not the topic of the thread though. The thread is best sakuga of the season, and Maid Dragon certainly isnt. Its clear bait thread created to generate shitposting.

I am Kyoani fag through and through, and so far there were things in the show i loved from stylistical standpoint as far animation goes, the was however nothing really outstanding as far technical and complexity goes. The scene OP posted is perfect indication - it looks merely, "ok". Very conservatively done and very simple from actual animation standpoint.

I think he must be ironic.

Probably a good thing too considering nobody seems to care about it in Japan.

Alright, falseflagger, post some good animation from Hand Shakers.

If you think its irony, you have zero idea about animation and sakuga and should not discuss the topic.

It is absolutely ok not to like Handshakers as show and its visual style, as well there are complaints to be made about execution of some things - but by share amount, quality and complexity of animation it trumps all other shows this season entirely.

The only other notable is LWA, but LWA compared to movie is very "budgeted" there are superb bits like the Statue or the fairies bits of ep2, but the rest looks poor.

Youji Senki has some nice scenes, also nothing really outstanding. Ironically, one of the better "sakuga" shows this season is Konosuba - though its notorious QUALITY style and actual not intended QUALITY, would make most people appraise it negatively at first glance.

Why is it that when KyoAni tries to do comedy it always ends up as "look at these over the top animations lmao"?

The only way you can argue that Hand Shakers has the "best sakuga" is if you are purely talking about having a lot of scenes that take a lot of drawings or have a lot of different movements going on. Without considering at all the feeling of the movement or anything of that sort, because there are a good number of scenes that take a lot of drawings but the fact of the matter is the feeling of the animation and ultimately its appearance is shit not only because of the caked on effects but because of the animation itself sucks too, more drawings don't make better animation necessarily and anyone who claims otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

Dragon Maid is clearly more well animated than Handshakers.

3rd episode of LWA is supposed to be the most animated yet according to prescreening reports. The first episode had much more interesting animation than the 2nd too. 2nd was just a break for the 3rd.

>all dat fugly CGI
Disgusting. KyoAni would have animated that all by hand since they actually possess skill.

I haven't watched this show, but please tell me this is a joke

Without a doubt

What were they even thinking with this show

Jesus christ that's disconcerting. The chains looks like something from a intro to 90's robot fighting.

This is downright irredeemable. Why are people defending what is possibly the worst looking anime ever?

I had to stop, the shit was giving me a headache.

it is sparta

Because the rest of the industry are afraid to take risks like Kyoani

Because retards are posting worst moment of the episode and idiots like you who cant find 20 minutes to spend to actually see the episode take the bait

You know even though there is a lot going on there I still can't call that good animation in any sense.

Are you trying to bait him into watching it? The whole thing looks as gaudy and awful.

Too bad the show is shit.

Unlikeable characters, non existing plot. One of those shows kyoani does when they get too much money.

Wow you compiled the collective 30 seconds of scenes with actual animation in them into one little webm. Very cool! Without the audio you don't even have to sit through the literal torture that is the writing and premise!

I would rather watch deep shows with an actual plot and masterful writing like Fate/Zero and Bakemonogatari.

>non existing plot
it's a SOL you fucking tard

kanna kanna

not him but how many samey slice of lifes can you ingest before you realize youve seen the same thing a hundred thousand times?

Would parent and hug 10/10

>kyoani will continue to waste this animation on this shit and flaunt it around like it's a good thing

Hell, even Konosuba2, with its shittier animation than season 1, has better explosion sakuga than that.

No one asked for amateurs opinion? There is your personal taste, and there is sakuga. If you dont understand anything about how animation is made, what skills are required, what is easy/hard to do and what and why is praised - then dont comment on it.

I dont care about people watching stuff. Its their right. Idiots however shoudnt comment on stuff they have no clue about. There is million things to complain about HS, but its objectively the best Sakuga show - both in share amount, as well complexity and style of animation this season unless LWA picks up steam. Which i doubt will happen though aside specific moments, since one is downgraded OAV/Movie and other is 50 years anniversary of biggest japanese anime retailer allowing studio to go all out and do whatever they like.

I think your autocorrect changed "impregnate" to "parent", but don't worry user, I got what you meant.

But I've never seen a masterfully animated show about lesbian dragon girls.

I understand far more about how animation is made than you could possibly imagine. The fact that you think something like that is impressive indicates to me that you in fact have no idea. The whole thing looks awkward as fuck, the movement feels and looks awful, nothing about it is impressive besides the fact it would have taken a large number of drawings.

Believe it or not some of us who enjoy CGDCT are not lolicons.

Explosions != Sakuga, Explosions are FX. You cant really rate scenes in anime being "good sakuga", for explosions alone since they are mostly stock effects. For example LWA has generally poor character animation due to low inbetweens and sometimes sparing too much on secondary scenes, but great explosions and magic effects.

FX animators and scene is separate from Sakuga. The key reason - FX repeats. The effect techniques are developed separetely even from any anime, and then just applied and copied.

vimeo.com/83169596

How is it a waste?

>Believe it or not some of us who enjoy CGDCT are not lolicons.
Explain further.

There are many other shows that this quality could be better used for.

Name one

>jealous autists who are upset that their crappy show has shit animation
Your tears are delicious, my man.

Well perspective work is hard too but you realize that I suppose right buddy?

There is more than one way something can be visually interesting or artistically challenging to create.

But you knew that right?

That's a problem with other studios, not Kyoani

Nah.

I want Kanna to sit in my lap while I feed her a piece of chocolate cake.

I did indeed and still say it is poorly animated and ugly, the fact that something is ambitious doesn't make it good.

>there are many other shows that could directly pander to me rather than what it's aiming at, that this quality could be used for
FIFY

THICC

>I know more than you
>here I'll prove it
Oh wait, you never did that part, did you, you complete fucking dumb cunt?

Those thighs were surely made for crushing skulls

Neither did you kid.

I don't mean any specific other show, but for example a show with a lot of fighting and action scenes would have better utilized this kind of animation.

I am not a lolicon but I enjoy CGDCT because it's relaxing and heartwarming, like watching cute kittens play.

I'm not the one making a claim retard

Since when do fags on Sup Forums use acronyms for cute girls doing cute things

>like watching cute kittens play
This desu

At this point in time I'm willing to give people points for trying, even if it doesn't look perfect. It visually communicates the intention and does so in a way that provokes discussion/catches the viewers attention which makes it more successful than most animation in modern anime. I haven't even watched the show but that webm makes me more interested in it than anything else I've seen clips of recently.

why is thicc renge so cute.