Are All Jews Bad?

Hello Sup Forums

Are all Jews bad? If one does the research, their influence on the world today is obvious. And even more so, their negative influence.
In my research I have seen enough Jewish names behind enough radical and destructive ideologies and actors like Soros to understand some the danger they pose; however, I live in a Jewish area and know scummy Jews, typical ones, but also some who are very kind and even generous. If you believe all Jews are all or are not bad, please share.

One Jew = all Jews

Just Israel is the enemy. That speech kushner have proved how evil these people are.

I'm Jewish, I have a wife, 2 kids, and don't control the media. Call me what you want though.

To those that take their religion seriously, yes. But what about the more lay Jews? Those who are, for the most part Jewish in name and perhaps pay lip service as Synagogue?

Does evil scale with ones dedication to Judaism?

>In my research I have seen enough Jewish names behind enough radical and destructive ideologies and actors like Soros to understand some the danger they pose

expand your "research" and consider this: Jews are overrepresented in intellectual movements. There are prominent Jews among right and left wingers, peace activists, warmongers, etc. Why that is, has many explanations, among them include the Jewish emphasis on education and learning.

You fucking kike!!!
>Unironically your people are subversive separatists living among the rest of nations

Jew

And also their life in Europe as merchants in the medieval times. The fact they could not own land meant they had to excel in intellectual pursuits to survive. They do seem to have a greater propensity to create great minds, not all of which are malign (Like Albert Einstein).
It seems like they're using their intellectual prowess Europe forced on them to dominate the intelligentsia to force the west (Europe's creation) into destruction?
As of now I imagine Jews aren't so tight nit globally that every single one is in on the plan. They are just culturally Jewish, I'd say. However, the responses to Jewish transgressions before the formation of Israel from the diaspora worldwide throughout history makes me wonder if I'm wrong.
One shouldn't give ire to the undeserving, but so too shouldn't they open their chest to attackers. This topic is a vexing one.

#Not all Jews

Seriously though it's like accusing all Italians of being in Mafia. Jews have their own financial Mafia but not all are part of it.

Jesus came back due to how corrupt the teachings of god became.

The pharisees in bibilical time hijacked the religion and created the jews who killed christ and will all burn in hell for eternity.

Phairsees added all the text about Jews eating children and raping children in the bible as traditional jewish practices as Abromovich teaches. This is why houses of worship had money lenders in them much like how those same types of jews run the fed or central bank taking peoples money for themselves causing suffering and misery. The jews are a plague upon all people with their lies and as the bible will burn in hell for eternity for ignoring christs teaching that their religion is a false one.

Jews are the best. Well, Jews and Asians. White people kick ass at constructing well oiled countries though.

Jews have never invented anything. Their berbal talk is not a sign of being intellectual but of them being classic bullshit artists.

Jews have no soul due to them being taught to ignore god to rape children, they are the literal remnants of the pharisees and the people who werent in Soddom and Gammorah who created the jews.

this

>I'm Jewish, I have a wife, 2 kids, and don't control the media. Call me what you want though.

Do you get mad at people who call Jews out on their privilege tho? I think before understanding white privilege, one must look at Jewish privilege.

All jews are fucked in the head from being genetic inbreds with their DNA so fucked up from fucking their own children that they have diseases in jewish populations so horrific they exist in no other population outside of the jews due to inbreeding like Einstein who married his first cousin.

Jews follow the Antichrist teachings of the rabbis. Some are probably open to teachings of Christ. I would never believe a word or trust one that hasn't converted. Unless you are talking about the physical descendents of Abraham, in which case we all are.

I understand there will always be exceptions, barring a Jewish hive mind, but the question is how connected are garden variety Jews to these cartels? The thing about Jews I've seen is they typically live under Rabbinical tyrannies and since Rabbis form the cornerstone of the religion itself, it makes me very curious.

But doesn't inbreeding cause a loss in IQ? I mean just look at Pakistan and Afghanistan. There is no doubting that there have been many very accomplished Jews. Even if we ignored Jewish nepotism.

The danger posed by their people is too great to allow restraint. Should any be spared they will resume their treachery with a vengeance. The only way to be sure is to purge them all.

>But doesn't inbreeding cause a loss in IQ?
Yea look at inbred jews like einstein who never invented anything or jews in general. They just talk alot, talk is cheap while action speaks and jews fail at that everytime due to their hatred of God through their inbreeding.

Um, like Einstein? The man discovered the photo electric effect and his theory on General Relativity was so precise and outlandish at the time. And yet, after careful observation of gravitational lensing he was proven correct. He may have not invented anything proper, but his work paved the way for many inventions we take for granted today.

If jews were intellectual at all, if jews even had 2 collective brain cells that could come together to possibly form a thought they would know that the Holocaust is a lie and denounce it.

Millions of jews left europe and went to found israel killing and kicking out all native people. They then survived a 6 day war there were so many jews as surrounding nations responding to jews raping and murdering women and children in the streets but those millions of jews defeated them because there was so many of them which in itself shows the holocaust was fake.

Yes, some just hide their evil to later act as a Trojan Horse.
To believe anything else, is foolish and an invitation for history to repeat.