French ambassador insults US soldiers on Pearl Harbor Day

""In this Pearl Harbor day, we should remember that the US refused to side with France and UK to confront the fascist powers in the 30s."

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/7/gerard-araud-pearl-harbor-day-us-betrayed-france-1/

There's sixty thousand American soldiers buried in France, who died defending France in TWO world wars, and this miserable cunt just dropped trou and shit on every single one of them. I just mailed letters to both my Senators and my Congressmen urging them to get him removed by any means necessary; either by complaining to the French government, or declaring him PNG if necessary.

He needs to be fucking gone. He needs to be out of this country so fucking fast he gets fucking whiplash.

I FUCKING MAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
goodreads.com/quotes/375563-ask-him-about-the-cemeteries-dean-in-1966-upon-being
albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he fucking blocked me on twitter

is this motherfucker for real

>There's sixty thousand American soldiers buried in France, who died defending France in TWO world wars
I wonder how many NZers are burried in France from the world wars, only to have France bomb NZ.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

So, America fights again in Europe by 2035

DAY OF THE SOUFFLE WHEN?

The best part is, those four soldiers that died in Nigeria? Were there helping the fucking French clean up another one of their fucking messes. We have American soldiers on the line right now who's lives depend on a good working relationship with the French government AND THEIR FUCKING AMBASSADOR IS INSULTING THEM FOR NOT DYING EARLY ENOUGH, HARD ENOUGH TO SAVE FRANCE.

WHAT A CUNT. FUCK I'M MAD. I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MAD IN A LONG FUCKING TIME.

He’s not saying America didn’t fight, he’s just saying they turned up at the last possible minute. It’s like Britain commonwealth and France were old Sup Forums and America turns up as new Sup Forums but pretends it was around in the days of old Sup Forums

It was not our fight. It never was.

>He’s not saying America didn’t fight, he’s just saying they turned up at the last possible minute. It’s like Britain commonwealth and France were old Sup Forums and America turns up as new Sup Forums but pretends it was around in the days of old Sup Forums

YEAH IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE DIDN'T EXPECT THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING ARMY TO GET FUCKING ROLLED BY THE KRAUTS IN BARELY A FUCKING MONTH

IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE EXPECTED THEM TO RAM RIGHT UP THEIR ASSHOLES IN THE SAAR OFFENSIVE WHILE THE BULK OF THE GERMAN ARMY WAS STILL UP TO THEIR ASSES IN BLOODTHIRSTY SCREAMING POLES

IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE'S A SNIVELING CUNT BLAMING THE US FOR THE UTTER, MISERABLE CLUSTERFUCK HIS NATION WAS

IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE'S IGNORING VICHY FRANCE, THE 1/2 OF FRANCE THAT FUCKING FOUGHT FOR AND WITH THE FUCKING FACISTS

IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE'S IGNORING HOW FRENCH FORCES IN COLONIAL NORTH AFRICA FUCKING FOUGHT AGAINST ALLIED FORCES TO "PROVE THEIR HONOR," WHICH IS THE SAME REASON THOUSANDS OF THEIR SAILORS AND MULTIPLE BATTLESHIPS WERE DESTROYED BY THE BRITS

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUCK-UP ARROGANT CUNTS WHO WILL BACKSTAB ANYONE THE FIRST FUCKING CHANCE THEY GET.

FUCK FRANCE. THROW THEM OUT OF NATO, BREAK THE ALLIANCE, AND SEND THEM THEIR *FUCKING* STATUE BACK.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Good. Whites who fight and die for commies and kike banks are trash that deserve nothing less.

The American ZOG had already picked a side long before Pearl Harbor by sending funds, supplies and weapons to their judeo-bolshevik comrades.

>the dreaded RUSSIJEW

bruh

>"In this day,.."
Frog education

Take your meds

This. France since Napoleon is a fucking disgrace to mankind.

Not sure what everyone's all excited about. This is typical French behavior, nothing new.

The pussies failed themselves by allowing Hitler to take what he wanted with no opposition, and allowing Germany to surprise France the same way it did during ww1. He's trying to blame the U.S. for not getting into a war they had nothing to do with. Another reason I can't stand European leaders.

traitor FDR let Pearl Harbor get attacked

If we fought early, we wouldn't have been able to get our macro up. Good economy wins fights.

>damned Americans think they can police the whole world, what gives them the right
>damned Americans, why weren't they policing the whole world
Shit is so tiresome.

Fucking baguette muching faggots

NOT UNTIL YOU GET OFF THE CEILING, MOTHERFUCKER

Damn truth.

>He's trying to blame the U.S. for not getting into a war they had nothing to do with
american money and industry was behind nazi germany. americans gained massive prosperity due to ww2. you saying it isnt so?

Monthly reminder that it was the French who gave the Jews a nuclear program

French also got their asses handed to them in Vietnam. They then went to America to help them out.

>damned Americans think they can police the whole world, what gives them the right
>damned Americans, why weren't they policing the whole world
this really. shit like that gets me seething. fucking hate western euro politicians when they do this shit
>fuck you go away arrogant americans
>omggggg america pls halppppp

France? Confronting fascism? You sure about that, buddy?

So Trump is gonna tweet about this, isn't he.

Consider - all that leftie whining about how Trump is "DESTROYING OUR LEADERSHIP ROLE IN THE WORLD" because we don't have enough diplomats tonguing enough Euro assholes. And then THIS FUCKER comes along and gives Trump a fucking BEAUTIFUL example of the kind of self-serving, selfish, stuck-up CUNTS a lot of our so-called "allies" can be.

Trump's going to sink his teeth into this motherfucker and shake him like a terrier killing a rat. I'm staying up till 7AM just to see if Trump will tweet.

How long till Macron pulls this motherfucker's leash? 48 hours? 72? I say he's out of the country in 72 hours, no more.

Except the opposite. You are talking about the nazis. So we were old Sup Forums and t_d (france and britain) talked our faggot cripple president into bombing germany

>Why didn't you go to war to protect a tiny, Eastern European country you have no political/diplomatic interest in with no significant natural resources against the strongest army in the entire world

Dumbasses always forgot that WW2 didn't start as WW2. It started as someone kicking the crutches out from a lame Polish boy and ballooned from there.

Only an ungrateful faggot would talk shit about one of the countries that saved his from the Nazis after getting theirs asses handed to them.

We won't make the same mistake a third time, frogs. Bongs shouldn't either. Ungrateful cunts.

why are the French allowed to talk about WW2 as if they actually accomplished anything

The french have always been ungrateful cunts.
goodreads.com/quotes/375563-ask-him-about-the-cemeteries-dean-in-1966-upon-being

because they're french

We should of joined the Germans. Would be all white now instead of 56%

He's not wrong why you guys are butthurt by a guy stating rather obvious facts?

best part is that all of your mutt soldiers, past, present, and future, die for nothing

fuck america may god see your shithole nation right off the brink

Bump for justice.

>France making fun of other countries during war
Kek. At least no other country is so quick to raise a white flag. They even have a white hwndu flag flying at the top of one their cities right now. France and their surrendering white flags...

way, way back when --- you would type "french military victories" into google and hit the "i'm feeling lucky" button. it would turn up 0 results and ask you "did you mean french military defeats?" that was a joke in itself but then it would link you to a page with this text on it that remains keks and lulz to this day ---> albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

pic def related

I'm not even involved in this, but hell this is Brazen even for the french.

You know what this is right? Influx of nigger blood. That's what causes it. Look at that cunt running his fucking mouth against someone superior in every way. Only a nigger would do that. Hell even the Arabs understand there are some toes you just shouldn't step on.

Truth

Guys, the best way to handle this is messages to the ambassador at the embassy,. I just sent this to them. France is desperate for business now, start sending shit like this and you WILL see a shitstorm .

Mr Ambassador,

Your words just convinced me to NOT purchase capital equipment from your country to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You are a disgrace to the memory of the Marquis de Lafayette and the tens of thousands of dead Americans that lay still in the cemeteries that gave their lives to restore your country in 2 world wars, and your complete lack of class made you say it on Pearl Harbor day.

I will never again purchase a good or service from your country and I have made sure to pass your comments along to many other American Corporations that buy goods from your country. I will exercise every capacity I can to make sure that you will regret your despicable and cowardly commentary.

May the fate of Oradour-sur-Glane be the future of France.

>reddit spacing
>5x as long as any other post in this thread
Not reading this garbage.

pity reply

>In this Pearl Harbor day, we should remember that the US refused to side with France and UK to confront the fascist powers in the 30s."
He says it like France fought against the nazis

Lol he's correct you faggot. The U.S. stayed out of the war to let Nazis and communists kill each other. Everyone in the world except for brainwashed yanks knows this.

you're gonna suck this cock cia

It's weird that the Frenchmen gain courage when stabbing people from the back

>- In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

Didn't half of France side with the fascists and joined the Nazis in bigger numbers than anyone else and ratted out Jews by the synagogue-full?

Huh, now that I type that, Frenchies aren't so bad.

"Confront" oh u mean get pants'd, occupied and do nothing for the duration? Yeah, we didn't do that.

>trump tweeted five fucking minutes ago

HE'S AWAKE

HE KNOWS

HE MUST KNOW BY NOW

PLEASE, GOD-EMPEROR

PUT THIS FUCKER ON BLAST

Who gives a shit about some POS hippy green peace ship? The name even implies they know their cause is a fucking lie.

RELAX BURGER RELAX.
What about the historical fact that your President and your military brass knew about the Pearl Harbor attack coming but chose not to act
and on purpose decided to sacrifice lives and American warships to Japanese so America will have pretext to enter War.

Maybe look in the mirror first and acknowledge that your own people fucked you up on purpose.
Of course you will deny this ugly fact of your history because you are cowards when comes to taking blame for your own fuck ups.

where were the French when Poland was being invaded?

Interesting spin on it. To me it looks more like the French badassedly bombing a gay Greenpeace boat about to protest their nuclear tests. This is the sort of thing I'd like to see more of from France, desu.

Napoleon & the French Revolution were also fucking degenerate & gay...the genesis of modern gay degenerate frogfuckery

>Gerard Araud

It's an hysteric faggot chosed by a leftist administration to dishonor France, he used to be secretary of french embassy in Israel, then ambassador of France in Israel.

He was utterly butthurt by Brexit and Trump election, stop giving him attention or hate he don't even deserve

France is like the cocky little kid who'll run around starting trouble because he has a big, strong distant relative, which would be the US.

Then when France takes it too far, declares war on others, and the US decides that this isn't really his fight, France goes RREEEE because he's entitled to support from that distant relative no matter what.

Until Pearl Harbor, the US had put up the exact same time amount of resistance to the Nazis as France. Nothing. Well, we did help arm the Brits, so I guess we did more.

The post office canceled their series of France stamps. Americans were confused which side to spit on

Truth. Vietnam was and will always be the Frenchs fault.

>confronting fascism
Yeah waving that white flag must have been absolutely terrifying. The only good frenchman was that chef from Hogans Heroes.

The US tries to comfort all of their Vets first and leaves the rest to die in their slow death chemical romance that is being used in their 'community' across a Gentrified spectrum of manipulation of the general public.

He is tired of hearing the US act as Hero's for claiming to be a victim of a Global War they started,,,,,

The US has fueled the entirety of the German Army by allowing moguls like Henry Ford to travel to their country to revolutionize their manufacturing process and building slave labor camps to fuel the manufacture of engines for the German Army.

He received the highest awards to date from their country based on his status as a US Citizen and as the war machine was creating mass produced weaponry.....

The Standard Oil trust of the Rockefellers sat back and launched their own private affairs.

They made the subs go forever by refueling them in the International Waters to skip around the legalities of the US's boundaries...

They didn't stop until an actual act of congress was enforcing their blockades against this action.....

The final straw by their order was dealt to be created as what was known as the Business Plot.

We are still living under the ideals of that very affair.

Hahaha, America btfo!

My favorite is when they invite us to protect their countries with our own soldiers then turn around and complain about how we're occupying them. Fucking Euros. They're like passive aggressive ex girlfriends

He's right though, pretty much most countries didn't side with France and gave no fucks what Hitler was doing in the beginning.

I don't get why anybody brings this up now though, it's ancient fucking history like complaining to modern day Egypt about what some Pharoah's did

Fuck frogs

I hope you all get raped by muslims

He's not wrong though. One day you bongs and Ozzies will have to stop being snarky cunts and stand up again.

ITT triggered mutts.

>France
>waaaaaaaa! America gets involved in everything!
>Waaaaaaaa! America doesn't get involved enough!

Fuck Europeans.

>blames America for France not being prepared

Jesus Christ

ITT stupid burgers think that any europeans were ever their friends not realizing that european "allies" are already planning to hit them in ass rallied under same retarded ideology burgers implanted on them and once again lead by... surprise suprise... germany, which cant wait for opportunity to destroy whole europe again

tldr in at most 20y you will be fighting in europe again

I give a shit because those limey frog eating faggots violated our sovereign territory.
Couldn't care less about the Eco terrorists but blow them up in international waters, not mine.

Poland did have tanks though, although they were pretty shitty.

Even when you consider Paris getting captured, they could've held on for much longer, but instead capitulated into Vichy France.

>US refused to side with France and UK to confront the fascist powers in the 30s
The Frenchcucks and Britcucks did the very same thing few years before that in 1938 and 1939 to Czechemslovakia, to Poland, etc. He should go fuck himself with ahmed.

Is that the cunt that kept shit talking trump during the election? Why hasn't he been canned yet?

>US refused to side with France and UK to confront the fascist powers in the 30s

Did he means Munich Agreement? Wow such a confrontation.

>huur dur hitler was right
>huurr duur we saved europe from hitler

Holy shit amerimutts on Sup Forums are so fucking dumbs

>France talking shit but won't even go to war.

>>damned Americans think they can police the whole world, what gives them the right
>>damned Americans, why weren't they policing the whole world

you're talking about two different Americas there. the America of today(superpower with bases all over the world) was not thesame America bck then

here faggot

Is France really saying anything about WW2? they planted tree's in their cities so the German army could march in the shade.

Guilty

coming from a nation which can't win a war against Cuba

HAHAHA

The sun will rise again, American teaching english in the greatest country on earth

Eurocucks are still butthurt that we singlehandedly saved them from Hitler lol

Hahaha this mutt is really mad

STFU frog

germans have only seen the back of your uniforms when you fags were running away

you need more willpower

>start a war for the dumbest of reasons
>wow why won't you fight for us

>smelly
>stinky
>eat frogs
>eat snails
>surrender at the sight of a gun
>never won anything
>biggest hero of France is an Italian (Napoleon) and an Algerian Muslim (Zidane)

Is there anything more pathetic than the french?
Should they even be considered white?