I cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular

I cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular.

I watched a single ep of Gochuuman wa Usagi desu ka and hated it. But everybody on Sup Forums seems to love it.
Can someone please explain to me?

Because different people have different tastes.
If you didn't like it then you're not the target audience.

It's simple:
You're a faggot.

It's high time you got out of the closet and told your parents. They already know of course, but it's highly awkward having to tiptoe around the issue all the time.

Fun things are fun.

GochiUsa is the most vapid "moe" anime ever made. It's not a good representation. Better examples of what the "genre" can achieve are Non Non Biyori and ARIA.

>Non Non Biyori and ARIA
Nice trol post.

>psycho pass
NO MOE

Nah, Acchi Kocchi was worse.

You're not old enough. You have to go back to /mal/reddit/out/ to enjoy your fightan shonen shit.

It wasn't. It was pretty vapid, but the fanservice wasn't as in your face as GochiUsa's.

Post moar Gino.

>everything that isn't retarded moeblobs doing retarded moeblob things is shonenshit
Kill yourself.

There's battleshonenshit, battleharemshit, pretentiousdeepshit and yaoigayshit, and they're all bad.

>waaa, why do people have different tastes than I do
Kill yourself, and I say that as someone who hates moeshit.

>there's only battleshonenshit, battleharemshit, pretentiousdeepshit and yaoigayshit
>implying
You're a retard who thinks that only these specific things exist. If that's the only thing you can think of then clearly you haven't watched many anime.

>>waaa, why do people have different tastes than I do
That applies to basically all moefags.

No? I can't remember the last time I saw anyone make a thread complaining that deepshit existed.

Why don't you look at the posts above?

>make a thread
Can you read? That guy didn't make a thread. Someone coming into the shitty "stop liking what I don't like" thread you made to toss your own shit back at you is not the same as making a thread like that in the first place.

>stop liking what I don't like
Are you implying OP made that kind of thread?
He wanted someone to explain why moe is popular, but instead of answering the question you repeated a sentence that someone else has already posted.
You contribute nothing to the thread.

Gino is helpless moe

Ironic really, that you insult me of not being able to read, when it seems you're the one who can't read and instead just insults the OP.

There are more moefags in this thread getting triggered by people who get triggered by moe than there are people getting triggered by moe.
Really makes you think.

> you insult me of not being able to read
Not him, but learn English properly before you try to talk about reading, ESL-kun. Your preposition use is off.

Read does not equal write.
Apparently all of us are retards.