Fuuka

Why did they kill off the best character in the story?

>kill

>amnesia theorists

what if it was all a dream?

>best

I would love for Fuuka to come back but look at the direction the story is going and the author. Its unlikely he will asspull her back into existence.

>Brings all the main characters together to form a band
>Unlike her mother is more open and kind, relationship with Yuu starts pretty early
>Inspires those around her with her outlook on life and changes mc from a recluse to a band chad
>not best

>unlikely
>Seo

>best character
More like the only character that actually had a personality, everyone else except for maybe the black haired guitar chick were bland as fuck, dropped it right after

As the story progresses, the other characters get more characterization, especially the mc. Also, the story itself is getting better, and they might even bring Fuuka back, as they just introduced a character that looks and acts just like her.

>the author. Its unlikely he will asspull
What?

the author (Seo) is known for writing "deep" romance stories and dramas, including Fuuka's prequel Suzuka. He killed off Fuuka1 for whatever reason, but now that the mc has started loving other girls and being happy again, bringing Fuuka1 back would make a lot of people rage and it doesn't fit Seo's pattern.

>making people rage
>not Seo's pattern
user...

So that she could be reborn. Just like our lord Jesus.

Its happened but he never intentionally writes a chapter with that in mind. He is quoted as saying that killing off Fuuka1 would make Fuuka a "masterpiece," he didn't do it to antagonize fans. I am perfectly fine with him bringing back Fuuka, she was best girl, but I don't think he will ;-;

>YFW Fuuka2 has Fuuka1's VA

Unless there's a season 2, I don't think she'll even show up.

no brakes on the drama truck

Wait, so she's dead already in the show? I dropped because I thought it'd end on that

Not yet, soon

What episode will it happen on?