Secret nuke test?

What are your opinions Sup Forums

Secret nuke test by USA on a fault line to disguise it?

Launch from NK? (far less likeley IMHO)

Just an earthquake?

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000c1wt#executive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole
ds.iris.edu/spud/eventplot/14830645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000c1wt#executive

>Secret nuke test by USA on a fault line to disguise it?

>Launch from NK? (far less likeley IMHO)

>Just an earthquake?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

look at the fucking depth on your own link, retard. 13.7 kms below the surface.

the deepest most fucking impossible, ridiculous hole humans have ever drilled was 12kms. and it was about as wide as a fucking beercan, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

maximum fucking canadian brainlet unleashed.

So you're saying it was HAARP

>taking the figures at face value

Probably nothing but the best secrets have a grain of truth.

Full conspiracy mode, the location and magnitude are reported correctly but depth is false.

"Yeah the ground shook but it was like totally not a bomb. Like, totally."

We are on the verge of fucking war. Question everything.

Please, explain to me why the US, a country that has it's own underground testing facilities out in the desert where no one would fucking notice, would test a nuke in the middle of the ocean?

because then you woudlnt have a reason to shitpost

>where no one would fucking notice
well there's where you're wrong, kiddo

>We are on the verge of fucking war.

You're not on the verge of anything leaf.

Also, look at the waveform data here
ds.iris.edu/spud/eventplot/14830645

that shit shook the earth for 12 full minutes continuously.

now go look at the waveform data for any of the Nork tests, which were buried underground. the energy dissipates in a matter of seconds.

please try to think critically for two fucking seconds.

are you fucking retarded? you would know the difference between a nuke a and earthquake you fucking asswipe leaf

>would test a nuke in the middle of the ocean?
must be bait because stupid don't jiggle like that

>what do you guys think?
I think you shoud read the rules.

No fucking idea. This is just a random thought provoking exercise to get the political intrigue gears turning.

As far as im concerned anybody who thinks that there isnt a grand plan to the various things that go on in the world is a fucking moron.

Eg) Stalin transplanted Russians into eastern ukraine.....years later.....wow easter ukraine is now under russian control.

Who the fuck would have thought that a small action such as incentivising russians to replace the ukranian population would have had such an effect.

I mean, isreal, the (((settlements))) are just settlements. There is clearly no master plan to replace the Palestinian population with jews so that the old Palestinian lands are firmly under Israeli control or anything.

Point is I am trying to think about the bigger picture.

My best guess is that the military tested a bomb so that at least one bomber crew has practice with the use of such weaponry. It is near the base of Guam. They set it off near a fault line so they have a reasonable cover story. Since no fucking way anybody is in that location to confirm it was just a bomb. Maybe schedule a commercial ship to go by that location, on the books, just to reaffirm that nothing happened. If war were to break out the bombers that are currently training on the NK SK border have a payload. The generals of all of the countries involved in this current standoff know that the US did a test but none are publicly saying anything. If anything were said war would break out immediately because of the public shitstorm.

TL;DR secret nuke test by US. The top brass knows what happened but no public statement will be made.

Intimidation tactic, kind of like the US dragging someone he doesn't like into the washroom, whipping out his 8" erect dick, and saying "don't fuck me or ill fuck you." and leaving.
I dont personally think that any test happened but I am imagining the scenario and reasons for it if it did happen

What's the point of an intimidation tactic if nobody knows it happened? NK already knows we're fully capable of destroying them 20x over, that's why we keep flying B1Bs over them

All of the top generals in NK, SK, China, Russia, and Japan would know or have suspicions.

NK would definitely know though. The reason it would not be publicly disclosed is because if anyone were to say anything war would for sure break out and nobody is committed to war yet.

If the headline "US tests nuke" were to come out NK and China would pretty much have to declare war instantly.

>we're trying to intimidate them
>but they can't know we're trying to or else they'll go to war with a country they know will destroy them 20x over
I was never a fan of the retarded wojack meme, but if I had any, this would be the perfect time to use it

Occams razor is for choosing between equally valid answers, not for whether an answer is correct or not.

Look at the historical seismicity you fucking tards.

It's a normal quake goddamnit.

dude they literally can't.

their brains barely fucking work.

look here, he just breezes past everyone calmly explaining that it's not possibly a nuke for many reasons and shits out his retarded theory.

I know, science education is sorely lacking.

>taking figures at face value

Again, nothing probably happened. However, what if it was something else, how hard would it be to gag order and 'fix' the official numbers.

NK has pretty much shoahd that they can hit all of the USA.

WAR WILL FUCKING HAPPEN.

It may be preemptive or retaliatory but I so no other path.

I am just looking for random things and seeing if they mean anything.

What if-ing impeached Nixon.

What if-ing also caused the retarded Russia conspiracy bullshit.

Does not mean we should not ask the question. It might just stick.

One big difference between explosions and earthquakes is the explosions does not propagate.

Earthquakes propagate out a lot further and a large enough quake will have characterisitc s waves that explosions do not generate even if they are of a similar size quake that would generate such waves.

13.7km below the surface could mean 5km of water, then 8.7km under the earth.
also america has hydrogen bombs the size of a beer can.