Hey Sup Forums Armenian here. Do you consider us as sand niggers?

Hey Sup Forums Armenian here. Do you consider us as sand niggers?

PS My 23andMe cam back as roughly 88% North African and Middle Eastern. So pol what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/cy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think of you more as Jawas.

Considering your flag and the fact that you are 88% NA, you are most definetly a nigger.
Christian Armenians with Caucasian ancestry are Anatolian prime race though.

Armenians are white. All christians are white except Ethiopians.

I am a Christian and was born in Armenia which is in Caucus region So am I white enough?

How is religion going to determine race or ethnicity user?

>We must, however, go back to an older time, if we want to appreciate what uncontrolled Turkish rule meant, alike to Armenians and to Greeks. It did not mean religious persecution; it meant unutterable contempt... They were dogs and pigs; and their nature was to be Christians, to be spat upon, if their shadow darkened a Turk, to be outraged, to be the mats on which he wiped the mud from his feet. Conceive the inevitable result of centuries of slavery, of subjection to insult and scorn, centuries in which nothing that belonged to the Armenian, neither his property, his house, his life, his person, nor his family, was sacred or safe from violence – capricious, unprovoked violence – to resist which by violence meant death!

It was sad times for my people user thank you for recognizing

I would definitely mary and fuck a traditional Armenian woman.

I think of you as white middle Easterners. Your history and accomplishments are impressive, your people don't behave like Arabs, and suffered a lot because of the Turkroaches.

She is cute, user

Thank you user,

You are subhuman.

of course you are. being ntative to the caucases is as close to being white as you can get, other than nord albino fuckers. if anything, you get an honorary permanent membership pass just because of the turkroaches. you're with us non-jew merchant bro

Quarter armo here, grew up around full bloods and spent a lot of time in that community. Things i can say:

Armenians are modest, god fearing people. They have great work ethics, but unfortunately come with some jew-y tendencies (the gold chain wearing used car salesman is no joke, i know a ton of them).

Family is everything to them.

They hate the turks and mudslimes with a passion you could not fathom.
Actual genocide victims, but don't complain about it or want sympathy, just bloody bloody revenge. So, the good type of genocide victim

They are allies of Sup Forums for sure, and Im proud to be a part of them, if only a little.

>The new generations are being taught to see Armenians not as human, but [as] an entity to be despised and destroyed, the worst enemy. And the school curriculum adds fuel to the existing fires.
- Turkish lawyer Fethiye Çetin

Yes.

We consider you subhuman

this

Idk. It just works that way. A Christian Lebanese person is white: a Muslim Lebanese person is a sand nigger. Christianity also removes the insectoid attributes of China men.

lol ok

thanks user

Thank you user for your support You are amazing

23&me groups armenian genetics into MENA but that doesn't tell the whole story; ~30% of armenians are of the r1b haplogroup
the ancestral origins of the armenians is not the caucasus mountains, we're from the armenian highlands

UTINNI!

>Calls me a subhuman
>Behaves like a subhuman
Why don't you ask the Germans of what they think of you

>meme flag, meme "white poster".
'kay faggot, time to wank off out of limelight

I think you're retarded for paying plus giving your DNA to someone. they should pay you for that

what was your haplogroup gene was it G(caucasus anatolian) or r1. im armenian as well.

We consider you subhuman because you are subhuman. No one likes you in Cyprus or other European nations. All you see here is circlejerk of Armenian diaspora.

Not sure user does 23andMe say that?

Keep on hating great job

t:north cyprus turkoman

Actually Maternal haplogroup ha it's a1 et incha nshankum vor?

Now look how big your untermensch diaspora is in Cyprus. I agree hate alone is useless - we must simply start killing you and turks

Lol ok good luck wit dat buddy

Yes its a1 user what does it mean though?

What a brave race of warriors: Turkish dick in one hand, Azeri in the other, Georgian dick down the throat and Russian cock up the ass

Lol nice comeback

shill alert, this is the a*banian cuck who was shitposting under a russian proxy for the past few months
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/cy/
at least change up your pasta you absolute nigger

Lmao this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

You are subhuman the same way the Jews are