DRUMPF IS FINISHED

IT’S OVER FOR HIM

face .book.com/story.php?story_fbid=1245565708881093&id=1226187314152266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxr5Es5O--Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1PeVQLai_mk
hooktube.com/watch?v=LFnMNLPPUhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage this pedo shit. Wymens dont belong in politics, children dont belong in politics.

stop looking for excuses to say "grirl" "8-12" and "pu$$y" in the same sentence, fucking faggots

Link to OP's video:
youtube.com/watch?v=rxr5Es5O--Y

Exploiting very young children whose minds are still developing just for the sake of your stupid agenda is totally revolting and inappropriate. Calling them "pussy scouts" is even worse. Whoever's responsible (I think the FuckH8 people) should be ashamed of themselves as they're being thrown in prison.

lol these far-left extremists still don't get this is the kind of shit that turns normies into our side. Let them dig their own grave deeper.

Have a this

Is this the same people that did the Tuck Frump to sell t shirts?

They dont make these to appeal to new audiences or win people over with their vulgariry. They make these to exploit shitlibs who will buy their merchandise.
Libshits eat this up and throw money at it.
Normal people cringe.

THEY WANT YOUR KIDS
THESE PEOPLE ARE SERVING FUCKING DEMONS AND THEY WANT YOUR KIDS TO SERVE DEMONS AS WELL

Didn't some illegals already do this?

repeatedly for the lols

This whole channel, man. Absolute cringe.
youtube.com/watch?v=1PeVQLai_mk

Look at these pathetic soyboys.

hooktube.com/watch?v=LFnMNLPPUhQ

Shit like this makes me glad I voted for Trump and will vote for him again 2020.

Who organized this? I can see a Jew making something this vile, but I have a feeling it's some masochistic dyke bitch

> Yfw an obese burger user is behind this shit, making bank and buying memecoins

If you really analyze this, it is the zenith of subversiveness. Like holy shit, anons.
>girl scouts DRUMPFING
>at the behest of their parents
>"pussy scouts" multiple entendre
>pussy scouts = muh vagina unity/hijab unity
>pussy scouts = chads
>pussy scouts = predatory pedos
>cognitive dissonance of pleb normies = almost assured
Seriously, you lads might wanna keep in eye on this. Way too many parties involved to not.

A gay dude, possible pedophile. I forgot the name.

I'd be surprised if normies respond well to this, using children in this way is pretty disgusting.

That stunning and brave young independent woman is going to grow up to fuck a nigger some day. Im so proud thanks for raising her right single mother.

Have you seen the dislikes? Everyone is disgusted with these idiots.

It's almost as if all the same people are involved with all of the parties listed.

Really activates them almonds, user.

there is only one solution

Indeed, user. Indeed.

Liberals exploiting children again. Not surprising.

I am seriously beginning to think the Trump should just fund Soros and his campaign of degeneracy. Nothing brings Normies over to the light faster than smug soy cringey Leftists creeping out the general public with their virtue signaling and complete disregard for decency. By doing this, Trump will win 2020 and get a sweet tax break.

>pussy scouts
I’m a 23 year old male. How do I become the leader of a teenage troop?

I want to help young girls empower themselves

it finally has began...

even loli's are no longer pure...

>hooktube.com/watch?v=LFnMNLPPUhQ
holy fuck that was bad. Definitely just trying to sell things. fucking Soros

What is it with leftists and profanity? It's like they instinctively spread ugliness and despise decency.

>this shit
>again

No

>dat cognitive dissonance related to the term pussy scouts
Wew. Did I fucking call it or did I fucking call it?

We should like the video to make people think that they have support.

Try and try as they might, the Left literally cannot meme.

wtfffff noooooo not based god emperor trump

Every adult who participated in the making of this video should be lined up against a wall when the revolution comes.

Note to all of you capitalist cucks - this is what you get when you remove the moral core of society: unbridled vulgerity.

Yea if you go to their about us page on their website they literally just say they are a t-shirt company.

The guy who does this is all but out as a pedo, it's why he's obsessed with children and corrupting innocence. Before he did this he was known to seek significantly younger men.

They hate beauty.

It was the left that was so insistent about removing all traces of God and His Word from every facet of public life.

>8 - 12 year old
>pussy scout

The "Left" right now is nothing but neoliberal capitalism.

I'm not kidding. I forget where I saw it, but it was a totally unrelated site, fags talking about art and activism (Coulthart? Something Coulthart recommended?) years ago, and they talked about this guy, the guy that thought up and photographs the "Fuck Hate" swearing kids, and it's totally a known thing in the gay community that he is a pedophile. He's a known pedophile and his job is getting kids to talk dirty on camera, and somehow this is okay for normies.

>children
>literally singing about pussies

>Pussy-hat
Why did feminists have to ruin catgirls?

"In 2013 FCKH8 announced their intent to mail out 10,000 copies of the coloring book Misha & His Moms Go to the Olympics to Russian families in response to the then recently passed Russian gay propaganda law.[7][8] The plan was met with concern from some social media users, who stated that possession of the books would put the families at risk of legal and physical harm.[9]"
From Wikipedia, trying to nail down this pedophile's name. I like how the only thing wrong with giving kids coloring books about sex is the idea that some bigot will come out of your dreams to beat you up.

Jokes on them, Trump doesn't have to live the life of a single coal burning mother on minimum wage raising 6 bastard nigglets from 5 different baby daddys like they will inevitably grow up to do.

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
no he ain't

>girls aged 8-12
Two can play at that game

me on the left
it ain't right what they're doing

Because this shit has worked all the other times they did this smug style...

Ha jokes on them. I mean who actually thinks this is a good idea?. All it's doing is pushing people in the middle to lean right.

called nekos you uncultured swine
>t. english teacher in Japan

Where is the real nippon faggot

Really bad Bait

Over there

Give me one reason why these people should not all hang.

Fire is more fun

i want to smash that ugly baby boomer grandma's face in
these kids are probably already ruined, the only solution is islamic sex slavery