The

The

Storm

Is

HERE?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?438042-101/fbi-director-testifies-judiciary-oversight-hearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope so. fuck all of the agencies. they can cover up government corruption as if their lives depended on it but cant stop crime, terrorism or even international conspiracies. literally cant do their job.

Muh tick tock!

What happened with the last "bombshell" from a few days ago? Anything important?

How is the storm here when elected people in congress are allowed access to intelligence and to sway policy to foreign powers they have sworn allegiance to by becoming citizens of foreign nations like Israel?

It was Sara Carters piece about Strzok you faggot keep up

>FBI agent on Mueller Special Counsel caught texting anti-Trump/pro-Clinton messages
>Same agent: interviewed Clinton, signed off on starting Trump/Russia investigation, and was the person who pushed the Steele dossier at the FBI
>High ranking DOJ official caught meeting with FusionGPS and Steele to talk about dossier
>Lawyer on special counsel donated to Clinton, worked for Clinton Foundation, as well as Ben Rhodes, an Obama staff member who is suspecting of unmasking

Keep up you dumb burger

FBI
CIA
FED
In that order.

Is it? Or is it just another nothing burger concocted by "anonymous sources"?

tick ,tock people...

Bump

SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS ON FRIDAYS

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

ALSO

THE FED WILL END ON FEBRUARY 22nd 2018.

There’s tons leaked and uncovered factual circumstantial evidence the mueller instigation is a sham. Grasping at straws based on disgruntled holdovers attempting to hide years of curruption.

Mueller is going to expose the ZOG. I'm ready, but are you?

Child please Mueller ain’t going to nothing but attempt at a soft coup. Now there’s some interesting angle with him meeting with Trump way back when. We shall see.

My sources confirm. FBI is fucked.
Though can't confirm when. May take a week or two till the rampage.

Weren’t you the one that said (((Comey))) is ourguy?

Can something just please happen? I've been anxiously waiting for shit to go down since Assange released those keys last year and since then no serious happenings have happened.

GET IN HERE LADS 152440960 "Category 5 Shill Storm"

Looks like we have a legit ex-Shareblue employee willing to tell all

You are a disgrace to the flag

he's not even a full burger
he's 56%

Stop jerking us off, goddammit

>talking about rumors
>tick tock
>24 hours later

.... and its fucking nothing

wouldnt it make sense for mueller to recruit all of those corrupt people on his team so he could reveal it to the world that they were corrupt? dont you think it was a bit odd that flynn lied about something that was so obvious not to lie about? i mean flynn was a general so surely he wouldnt have fallen for that by accident. the whole thing is being set up to take down the deep state, and its working wonderfully.

>tomorrow
>soon
>you'll see
>calm before the storm
>be patient
>tick tock
>but muh "normies" need to understand
....and nothing happens. just small potato people with names I can't even fucking pronounce get picked off. JUST GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY AND FUCKING ARREST THEM ALL . REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF O

grassley knows
>HIS HARD WORK HAS ALREADY UNCOVERED SOME PRETTY DISTURBING INFORMATION. OVER THE PAST WEEK THE PRESS HAS REPORTED THAT AN F.B.I. AGENT WAS REMOVED FROM THE SPECIAL COUNSEL'S TEAM AND DEMOTED AT THE F.B.I. DUE TO WHAT DO YOU THINK? POLITICAL BIAS. THE AGENT WAS AT THE VERY CENTER OF BOTH OF THESE HIGH-PROFILE INVESTIGATIONS. HIGH-RANKING F.B.I. AGENT PETER STRUCK REPORTEDLY USED HIS WORK PHONE TO SEND ANTI-TRUMP AND PRO-CLINTON TEXT MESSAGES TO ANOTHER F.B.I. AGENT WITH WHOM HE WAS HAVING AN ILL ILLICIT AND IMMORAL RELATIONSHIP. THIS MAN WAS THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR THE F.B.I.'S COUNTERINTELLIGENCE DECISION. HE WORKED ON THE INVESTIGATION OF FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON'S USE OF A PRIVATE SECTOR TO CONDUCT, WHAT DO YOU THINK? OFFICIAL BUSINESS. ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS, AND ACCORDING TO DOCUMENTS, IT LOOKS LIKE HE ALSO HELPED DRAFT COMEY'S CONTROVERSIAL PUBLIC STATEMENT ENDING THAT CASE OF HILLARY CLINTON AND THE E-MAILS. SPECIFICALLY, HE APPARENTLY EDITED OUT LANGUAGE THAT SUGGESTED LEGAL JEOPARDY FOR CLINTON. PRESS REPORTS STATE THAT HE OPENED THE F.B.I.'S INVESTIGATION OF ALLEGATIONS OF COLLUSION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA. AND IT'S BEEN REPORTED THAT HE WAS ONE OF THE TWO F.B.I. AGENTS WHO INTERVIEWED FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR MICHAEL FLYNN. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THE SHOE WERE ON THE OTHER FOOT? WHAT IF A HIGH-RANKING F.B.I. OFFICIAL GOT CAUGHT EXPRESSING PRO-TRUMP POLITICAL BIAS ON HIS WORK PHONE WHILE LEADING WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE AND NONPARTISAN SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH. WHY, OF COURSE. IF THAT WERE HAPPENING, DEMOCRATS WOULD GO BALLISTIC, AND THEY WOULD HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GO BALLISTIC. THIS MAN HELD A CRUCIAL POSITION OF PUBLIC TRUST, CHARGED WITH PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY FROM COUNTERINTELLIGENCE THREATS. HE WAS A KEY PART OF DIRECTOR COMEY'S CLINTON INVESTIGATION AND HIS RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION. I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS THAT THESE TWO CASES ARE FOREVER LINKED. YOU CANNOT SEPARATE THEM.

who's Hannity been talking to? Who's this dudes source? Seriously he's been on a rampage lately.

open your fucking eyes and pay attention to the news, fbi is fucked right now and the email investigation is on the brink of being reopened.

Wtf do you want? Trump won. Surrounded himself with military. SA coup might be the biggest happening in the last decade. Changing the names of buildings in Israel is blowing everyone's minds. Both the sexual assault purge is happening AND the very public GOP refusal to cower to female accusations. Hollywood rape/pedogate is in full swing, to the point that we're gonna lose kinda promising movies. Hollywood cunts look like hypocritical whores. The liberals are eating their own. Al Franken just announced his resignation for sexual harassment while still whining about Trump. On the floor. The FBI/CIA/DNC/everyone's dirty laundry is getting thrown around everywhere.

On its face level, Trump practically just trolled and dealed and tweeted all this into happening. Deep down you know he's pulling some epic shit. I'm annoyed there's no deadman dumps and crazy leaks. I'm annoyed there's no Save Assange shit. But it's only been one year. And the whole bull market and kinda legitimately bringing peace to the holy land(if it doesn't become ww3) is plenty.

i dont know but he seems to know more than the average person though. from what i can tell he doesn't know that mueller is our guy right now. he likely knows some information dealing with other people involved in this whole scandal.

You guys know he has dinner with Trump frequently right? He's playing dumb on air.

Q was the crazy leak, im not talking about the later Q though. the early Q talked about flynn multiple times and let us know of the saudi arabia corruption crackdown before it happened.

i did not know that, thats interesting.

Fusion GPS fun
>BUT IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE, AS THEY SAY. EARLIER THIS YEAR, RANKING MEMBER FEINSTEIN EXPRESSED CONCERNS ABOUT REPORTS THAT FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FLYNN ASKED DIRECTOR COMEY TO DOWN PLAY THE F.B.I.'S INVESTIGATIONS AS MERELY A MATTER INSTEAD OF USING THE TERM INVESTIGATION DURING THE CAMPAIGN. YET SINCE THEN, THE RANKING MEMBER HAS TOLD ME PLAINLY SHE WON'T JOIN ANY INVESTIGATION OF THE OVERSIGHT OF THE CLINTON E-MAIL INVESTIGATIONS. EVEN ON TRUMP-RUSSIA OVERSIGHT WHERE WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COOPERATE A GREAT DEAL, THERE HAVE BEEN SIMILAR PROBLEMS. FIRST, ALL YEAR I HAVE WANTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ORIGINS OF THE DOSSIER THAT LARGELY KICK STARTED THE F.B.I.'S INVESTIGATION OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. IN JULY, THE RANKING MEMBER JOINED ME IN A BIPARTISAN LETTER SEEKING VOLUNTARY COOPERATION FROM THE FIRM THAT PRODUCED THE DOSSIER. THE DOSSIER WAS BASED LARGELY ON RUSSIAN SOURCES WITHIN RUSSIA AND WAS PUT TOGETHER BY A FORMER BRITISH SPY. IT MADE SALACIOUS AND UNVERIFIED CLAIMS ABOUT TRUMP. THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING IT, FUSION G.P.S., WAS UNCORPORATIVE. IN RESPONSE TO OUR BIPARTISAN REQUEST, IT DUMPED ON THE COMMITTEE ABOUT 32,000 PAGES OF PRESS CLIPPINGS AND 8,000 PAGES THAT WERE ENTIRELY BLANK. SINCE THEN, IT HAS PROVIDED ZERO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. THE FOUNDER OF FUSION G.P.S. INITIALLY INDICATED HE WOULD RELY ON HIS FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHT AGAINST SELF-INCRIMINATION RATHER THAN TESTIFY AT THE COMMITTEE HEARING IN JULY. HE LATER AGREED TO A PRIVATE STAFF INTERVIEW BUT REFUSED TO ANSWER DOZENS OF KEY QUESTIONS. I WOULD LIKE TO COMPEL HIM TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND COMPEL HIM TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS THAT SENATOR FEINSTEIN AND I BOTH ASKED HIM HAD JULY TO PROVIDE VOLUNTARILY, BUT UNDER OUR COMMITTEE RULES, I DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO THAT ON MY OWN. NOW, WHY WOULD DEMOCRATS NOT WANT TO FOLLOW UP AND GET THE DOCUMENTS FROM FUSION G.P.S. THAT WE ALREADY ASKED FOR TOGETHER; IN OTHER WORDS, IN A BIPARTISAN WAY?

YOu have to realize his viewers' average age is like 67. These people need to be eased into what is about to happen. Their perception of reality is about to be entirely shattered.

>good heavens look at the time

Yeah I'm finally letting the Mueller being our guy theory go. Finally. One of those Twitter assholes wictor or rex was proposing a Hanssen type sting. Mueller being given everything his corrupt ass could want. Everything. In his own little bubble. It can be a honeypot whether Mueller is our guy or not. And the people he's brought in are filthy and thus also flippable.

Q will be proved right! As soon as....

>Hannity and his "sources

> some people still believe in hannity's retarded tick-tock shit.

?? I was kinda in those early ones. I know there was some good larps early on. You just mean the Saudi vip Vegas theories?

im referring to Q talking about flynn multiple times before flynn was even relevant in the news at all. Q also literally told us about Saudi arabia before it happened. some of the stuff was about Vegas, desu im not sure how much of what we speculated about was accurate but the whole thing stinks to high hell, its been months and still the fbi hasn't said a damn word on the most deadliest mass shooting in history, plus so many of the witnesses are randomly dieing and saying things that contradicted the msm narrative.

Meh. Flynn was the first target. Going after him for the same shit Podesta did was foreseeable. I don't remember explicit Saudi leads but that coup instantly connected back to the Vegas shit.

Make sure you're reading cdan. It's connecting back to everything lately. Yesterday's was Chris and Chester being murdered because they were asking about the abused teens(LP was involved in some CF connected charity).

>WHEN TRUMP COMES BACK FROM HIS ASIA TOUR THE WORLD WILL BE A DIFFERENT PLACE

"Didnt realize i was being lied to for so long"
heard that from several boomers the past few months. they're near ready

Boomers awaken.

It's all coming together so nicely

Wictor is a faggot Israel shill

Did anyone else watch this video?

c-span.org/video/?438042-101/fbi-director-testifies-judiciary-oversight-hearing
About 3:30 minutes in,
>"We don't troll social media looking for problems".

kek

It’s really wishful thinking. Mueller’s long time homey is his number 2 who’s a known hack. The only thing remotely credible with that senerio is if Mueller flipped cause they got dirt on him and there no evidence of that. Why would he take agent Snorkle off the case if he’s the one fixing all these investigations. Easier explaintation is the most credible one. McCabe too a key person who prob going get fired.

The swamp is real. We are seeing it being drained in real time.

>that means they do

the storm came yesterday and then the day before that and then the day before that and then the day before that and then the day before that and then the day before that and then the day before that

classic

Leaf greentext

normie Pop just agreed

again a Leaf

I think its funny that what kind of started this deluge of bad news for Mueller and his sham counsel were the couple articles in the LA Times and Chicago Tribune like a week or week and a half ago where they just ripped the guy's whole demeanor and accountability up. Talked about him not ever being able to admit to a mistake, very hardheaded to a fault.
I'm wondering how his days are going lately.

That was Trump's plan to get the left to resent the media when time came.

Real talk. Mueller is going to regret taking this on in the unironic sense his hubris will be his downfall.

Don’t you see all these people’s long time legacies put in to >tatters<

Didn’t believe it at first but I’m starting believe that Trump is the king Cyrus prophecy.

Trump knows drama
Trump is not a schmuck
Trump always gets even

That's a cool badge. Is that like Russian intelligence?

322 days since being sworn in office. Today the Swamp is going to get flushed

That prophecy is so unsettling. The other option is a massive military conspiracy a decade in the making. The biggest psyop ever, carried out with multiple successful Hail Mary's. Just don't know what's real anymore. For me, it was that Trump and Carson bumble with the entrances. He's real.

Oh what. No. Is that really the count. Jan 22 - 43days = dec 8.

If you're right, doesn't this totally make Trump a secret society asshole? I guess it could be a 'fuck you'.

It’s the latter...tatter

boy yeah hannity has proven to be such a fucking help in the past

There is no storm you boomer fuck, get off of here. Q is fake, you're a faggot, stop ruining Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump is El Jefe can't he just fire the entire FBI management? Isn't it just another federal run office? If there were some retards in the RCMP trying to out-Jew Mr. Jewdeau he'd just shitcan them.

LITERALLY the single most powerful figure in all of news media. he made a choice to cover actual factual reporting on his shows. rolled the dice. and he's going to win. Hannity will be considered the Walter Cronkite of this era for his willingness to be honest with people when almost no one else would

Is that faggot still ticktocking?

Quick rundown needed

tick tock new hannipede post

>This just in Q wants you to wait for the storm at least another 3-7 months

Jesusfags connected Trump with Cyrus, a successful businessman who wasn't particularly religious. He carried out God's will as an inexplicable calling later in his life.

Basically there was a retired firefighter turned property who was predicting Trump 5+ years ago, another guy predicting it from 10+years ago, and at least one Rabbi I saw before the election. Fucking weird shit. Plus the Simpson's did it.

Like, if we just chose a famous guy, Puff Daddy, would we find random nigger churches declaring him the messiah 7years ago? Maybe.

>prophet

Not property

Hannity is a puss.

The Obama Dossier has already been exposed in past few days. Hannity is acting like he is onto a secret.

except for the seth rich time when he pussed out

since then he gets paid 10k from CIA to say the word "conspiracy theory"
that's why he said it so much since may 2017
watch him for 10 mins, he will say the word once or twice

Hannity has become a CIAcuck and CIA has been beat down by FBI in 2017 for those who are wondering what is going on