>One Empire
>One Tenno
All under the rising sun

Fuck off weeaboo

>Doesn't own the Kurils
>Doesn't own even half of Sakhalin
>Owns Ceylon but not Christmas Island
Shamefur dispray.

They could have all that if they didn't fucking attacked US, although the war would have lasted more than 20+ year. Hell it could have gone for more the 40 years.

It owns Christmas island it's just too small to be shown.
It also owns the entirety of Polynesia, Micronesia and Melanesia

China would have defeated them

>Mongolian dynasty
>Manchurian dynasty

>the united orients of japan
feelsgoodman.jpg

>what is literally mountains of people

rising sun flag was never a national flag btw

it was really different from Hakenkreuz but it has been used like Hakenkreuz after the war because that's just easy to understand

DESU Manchurians weren't mountains of people

It looks better with the rays than without desu

No they couldn't since with Roosevel'ts embargo they had less than 6 months of oil supplies. And any other aggresive incursion towards Indochina and Indonesia was a guarantee to pull you into the war, Pearl Harbor or no.

Gib east-indies back and we have a deal nipponbros

They couldn't hold the land they had at their height.

Nippon also has to return Qingdao. Koreans should be allowed autonomy btw.

Worst Axis power

Never could have been you dumbass.

Instead Japan got nuked the fuck into Westernization and deserved all of it.

Japan westernised in the XIX century during the Meiji era.

I am glad we put racist Japs in their place.

Where's Australia and India?

lol you Americans would still attack them. Invading American-backed ROC already angered Americans even before the war started

You know before WW2 they had never seen a single nigger. They were like demons to them.

> no guilt over imperial history
> no former colonies that other races are allowed to immigrate from (i.e. no 'commonwealth')
Japan would be overrun with Chinks and Sea Mexicans if they were all part of the same country. Losing the empire was a blessing in the longer term.

Couldn't even defeat China the absolute state of 1930s and 1940s Japan.

Don't give up hope yet.

There is still time. The Japanese people have homogenity. It is much more likely that this map will happen buy it will be china's flag tho. And also Australia and new Zealand will be part of it via economic take over and population replacement.

I wish the same could be said for Germany though... ; (

I cry everytime I think about what has become of the land of my fore father's.

I feel a burning agony in my chest. The best I could hope for is that Germany becomes completely cucked. While Austria becomes more based and Austria annexes Bavaria. To make a germania alpine state. Of course east Austria is all slavs :(

I wish in my lifetime I could once again see a strong unified Germany like it was when my grandfather was a boy.

Fuck off kikeaboo

2 nukes werent enough

I think he means culturally
The Meiji era was more of an industrial/political thing