I want to eat Hajime's sweaty butthole and pussy

I want to eat Hajime's sweaty butthole and pussy.

>picking any New Geimu other than Hifumi

I want to hajime Hajime's hajimes

I bet her pussy is shaved but still has a little bit of stubble.

I want to French kiss Hajime's sweaty armpits.

I want to do all of this and more!

Spitroasting Hajime with user!

>mmf
No.

Would Hajime like cuddles before bed?

damn me too dude

What order would you fuck the New Games in?

Nene
Aoba
Hajime
Hifume
Umiko
Yun

Hajime followed by Hajime. Then Hajime. After that I'd go with Hazuki. Then Hajime once more.

I love Hajime so much. I'm glad to see some Hajimefriends still around.

I bet Hajime is the kind of person who'd struggle to get to sleep without you sleeping by her side after you've been going out for a while.

How far are the scanlations compared to where the manga is at right now?

>no manga chapter scanlation out since October
WHY?

Good taste confirmed

The anime stopped airing

>not wanting a devil

I want to bathe with Hajime.

I want Hajime to sit on my face and pee in my mouth.

That's my fetish too. What do you think her pee tastes like?

She's very active, so she probably drinks a lot of water. I imagine her pee would taste very mellow.

you peefags are what is killing the anime community

I want to rub my bare feet against Hajime's while we are cuddling.

The scanlations continued for a while after the anime ended.
I think the scanlations started before the anime even aired, almost a year before.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy a cute girl's bodily fluids. Do you have have an issue with my sweat fetish?

Difficult choice since they are all highly fuckable including the director

Especially the director.

Would she be a dom or sub?

Hajime is a sub.

>sweaty as fuck
>big ass titties
>nice armpits

I want to fuck this sweaty tomboy.

>bodily fluids
are you telling me that you would drink her period blood?

please re-evaluate yourself faggot

Gotta love your girl every day of the month, friend

Don't forget her fantastic booty.

What about mtf?

No.

Hifumi is the sluttiest New Game. The quiet and shy BS is just a front, she takes all sorts of different cocks in her free time and then likes to pretend that she's a "gaymer gurl" on the internet, and tries to fit in with the real losers like Aoba and Nene and pretends that she is a loser too, when she is actually just an epic ironic nerd. She doesn't really talk all retarded when she's alone, she just stutters and pauses because she knows it will ensnare betas into falling for her and get big brown men into her pants (yes, she even puts up the act around her hedgehog, a true sociopath appreciates authenticity). She is no different from the fucks on /r9k/ or Sup Forums who complain about how lonely they are because they haven't had a girlfriend for an entire three days. Hifumi is not to be trusted; her presence is insulting to the rest of the cast and she should be shamed like the slut she is.

Second season when?

I want to use her butt as a pillow.

I wanna do unspeakable things to Hajime's tummy.

Pretty much any girl who cosplays is a slut. It goes hand in hand. It's like people who think Olympic athletes aren't having sex every single day during the Olympics.

Anybody who has the option to have hot and easy sex with attractive and safe partners will take that choice as much and as often as is possible.

Cosplayers aren't inherently sluttier than normal geeks, just better at it.

I want to kiss Hajime's tummy while telling her I love her.

>Hajime

>sweat

>You will never lick Hajime's sweat off of her body

>walk in
>see this
what to do?

>Cosplayers aren't inherently sluttier than normal geeks, just better at it.

That's like saying everyone's a slut, but the losers on Sup Forums just aren't as good at being sluts as everyone else. You're degrading the meaning of the word "slut" and denying the purpose of the correlative term "pure."

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a slut. But I'm pretty sure she is a social autist regardless.

>what to do?
her

Ask if I can sniff her feet while rubbing and squeezing her legs.

You can't possibly come into a thread about munching Hajime's sweaty asshole and talk about purity.

Why would you lie to her

On the contrary, I would argue that you can't possibly come into a thread about munching Hajime's sweaty asshole and not be a virgin in real life at the same time.

>he doesn't love Hajime's abdomen and by extension her personhood only slightly less so

But I'm telling the truth.

Kou > Hajime > Rin > Yun > Nene > Aoba > Aragorn > Director > Hifumi

Aoba
Kou
Hifumi
Hajime
Yun
Umiko
Hazuki
Nene

Only wanting to munch one girls sweaty asshole does not make a slut. A slut implies you will munch a lot of people's assholes.

The fact that you'll only munch one girls ass hole and no others makes it even more pure.

I want to stay loyal to Hajime's butthole.

You fail to realize that virginity has no bearing on purity when one harbours such impure thoughts as vigorously engaging in oral sex with the supple anus of a musky tomboy. A french kiss to the shitpipe, a rear muscle makout, if you will, is possibly the most impure act one could long for. user's lust to sloppily lap at her lascivious sphincter, to suckle most unsightly at her squalid spot, is perhaps the most profane of pleasures. Though he may be tragically chaste of constitution, his desire to defile that delicious derriere renders him absolutely obscene in spirit, unchaste in consciousness and malefic in manhood.

You, user, are as the filth you flagellate

Is wanting to partake in a tender kiss with this cute and sweet tomboy's anus not the ultimate form of affection? By being willing and enthusiastic to insert my tongue into her most private place, am I not indirectly telling her that I love and adore her so much that I'm willing to do anything with her so long as I can be physically affectionate and intimate with her?

Is that not the purest show of my deep and sincere love for Hajime?

Good taste my friend.

I can understand wanting to watch girls piss, but drinking it?

>not wanting to drink your waifu's urine
get on our levels user

>Not wanting to watch her pee and then lick her clean

Why is your fetish to be literal human toiletpaper?

is that a visualization of her smell?

Good man

You can't say you love your wife unless you would be her toilet paper

Based on the quality of this thread I'm going to pick this show up.

fucking trumpkins

You won't be disappointed.

Good taste in threads

I want nene to berate and abuse me while I demolish her cunny.

The butt isn't very hygienic tho and sanitary

Neither is the mouth

Hajime's butt is perfect though and it makes me very happy in my heart and in my penis.

But you don't go toilet from your mouth.

No, instead you just douse it in rotting animal flesh three times a day.

Aoba (butt)
Nenecchi (butt)
Hifumi (vagina)
Hajime (vagina)
Kou (vagina)
Rin (vagina)
Umiko (butt)
Yun (vagina)

Hazuki is too old.

Hazuki is still young and extra fertile!

I don't want to have kids though user

I want to have kids with Hazuki!

A wise decision.

Also test to confirm if this thread was autosaged.

Well at least they didn't delete it.

Why would they delete a pure thread about Hajime's cute anus? Surely the mods aren't that bad?