Is he the greatest big bad evil guy in all manga history?

Is he the greatest big bad evil guy in all manga history?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghz.tokyo/2016/05/25/drhdrost_pt1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes he is.
Any other manga like Dorohedoro?
Or is it still unique?

Sunabouzu
also Soil

thanks I'l check it out

Stop posting En, we all know its you.

>En
>bad guy
>evil

Oh dear, looks like i got busted.

This is the author of Dorohedoro.

I still want to know what she did to the japanesse manga comunnity hate her so much.

What, seriously?

No it's a fake, that's some random VA. Q. Hayashida never let a picture of herself on the internet.

>bad
>evil
What. Go to bed Hole-kun.

>En
>evil
You've read, what, all of 20 chapters?

CHOP UP MAGIC USERS

Even in the first 20 chapters you get the impression he's a quirky mob boss more than just evil.

Tell more about the hate. Didn't know about it.

She is hated?

I call bullshit.

I don't know, something about other mangakas bad talking her and their fans joining in the hate

If that's true I guess that might be due to her being a bit of an oddball.

I bet you couldn't even define what evil is.

>When all girls are best girl
Dorohedoro is so fucking great.

why is dorohedoro so comfy to read?

Truth.

>sameface

Its a nice romcom

It's very light-hearted, and a stark contrast to what the gritty artstyle would at first have you think

It's not all that lighthearted, actually. I'd call it "Casual". Horrible things happen but not a lot of people are all that bothered by it.

It's just that they are used to it because they've always lived like that, that's normality for them. In the first volume we had a taste of what an average day in Hole is like.

Hole-kun did nothing wrong. Fuck magic.

Go away Chidaruma.

>why mushrooms?

Because it's a reference to the nu-metal band Mushroomhead

There are several cameos and references to nu-metal bands throughout the manga (beyond the fact that every character looks like a nu-metal musician) and En's power is one of them.

Being Chidaruma is suffering. He waited for something that he didn't create to appear for millennia.
And all he got was a dude that only seems to be interested in killing magic users.

Pretty sure there was a poster of some fake band in Nikaido's room at the Hungry Gyoza.

It's ok being shorter for the girl.

He only wanted to go back to the past to make sure that the big bad of the series was dead, if anything he is the real hero of the story.

Still a good thing but in truth he wanted to do that because no one fucks with the En's family.

No you have it all wrong.

Has This finished yet? Stopped at Vol 15 almost 2 years ago now since ibce i heard it was gonna Finish soon back then and as far as i know it hasnt finished yet but the whole thing has alot of miscommunication
also fuck mhz has the highest priced shit. would buy some stuff too but they dont even ship to US and I'm not paying some $130+ for a $60 jacket

It really shouldnt go on for longer than volume 22 or 23 but who fucking knows anymore since it was supposed to end at volume 19 originally

Natsume a best but all girls are great.

Sorry, i meant Natsuki. Its been long since i read this.

Haru is my favorite but all dorogirls are best girl.

Why Q is so good at drawing thick perfect girls?

They are all best girl

but Noi is eternal best girl

When is this going to be real?

I think somehow Asu is my favorite character.

I really dig how the author draws pubes.

I like pubes.

second attempt at pubes

Someone who supports Drumpf.

He is such a good bro. I like how he impersonates the whole concept of family without the need of tons of obvious shit. He really cares for Nikaido in a sibling manner, and that is fucking cute.

I like him because he is the "Cool Big Brother" character played on purpose (he wants to be like a cool big brother). Also because of how sassy he is towards Risu.

I can't believe how easy Q got us to like Risu even if he was introduced so late in the story.

its not as if there's any other possibility for them so it might as well be canon.

Haze is so fucking smug here.

En
>BAD GUY
>only wanted to have a family and kill the cross eye's boss
You dun goofed

Right......
and how do you know all this?

Not him, but it's usually a big warning sign if you google and find that there's no jap sites citing it as such. The only ones claiming it's her are some english/non-english fan sites.

Also, on a similar note, there were plenty of other instances of bullshit info like these being spread as well. For instance, the one photo of girl people keep parroting as some doujin artist (yuzuki n dash, I think) but then someone digs it even further, found the uncropped pic to be from some random jap event that has nothing to do with anime. Similarly, there were no jap site claiming that photo as her in the first place, just someone in the western fanbase said so and others parrot it on other western sites.

Basically this but like two year ago an user posted who that girl really was. Not saying you have to believe me, though. We go over this argument and "she was not Nihei's assistant" pretty often.

When the fuck is it going to be finished? I put it on hold about a year ago after getting up to date because I wanted to wait for it to be finished
I'm happy for the author but it's still frustrating because it's easy to forget what the fuck is going on with month long intervals

>Sunabouzu
>ongoing
why do you do this to me
Soil looks interesting though, thanks

Here's an interview about the official soundtrack if anyone is interested.

ghz.tokyo/2016/05/25/drhdrost_pt1/

best couple

>not fujita x kikurage

Kikurage is En's endgame

Him or Funny Valentine from SBR

Commencing dump

That's just called being a hick.

Absolute best girl in a series full of best girls.

>we will never have a Dorohedoro fighting game with Guilty Gear's soundtrack

Ebisu is cute

Shit i didnt crop this one.

Cutest

Will Kaiman stay useless as fuck till the very end?

My money is him being able to get inside Hole-kun so he and the others can fuck him up from the inside or something along those lines.

excuse me

where I can buy that kind of clothing?

>>Sunabouzu
>>ongoing
>why do you do this to me
sunabozu is still on going, its just been in japanese for the last 5 volumes

i cant read moon, but i think this are is boring as fuck
volume 18 cam out in september, he does like 6 chapters a year

>Implying he's the BBEG

What's wrong? Are the two real BBEGs too moe for you?

>big bad evil guy
OP please.
En is just a grumpy dude trying to provide for his gang, he never actively pursued doing evil things.

Will Kusakabe and haru get back together

>somehow
He's a all-rounded fun character.

Honestly, I never expected a endgame boss being this intimidating in Dorohedoro. I thought it would all end with killing the heads a volume ago.

Does this guy looks like a BBEG to you?

This is the Big Bad. And he suceeded.
Hole-kun did nothing wrong.

I just remembered how much of an Oh Shit moment this page is. You are expecting him to say "Aikawa" and then blam, nigga has two personalities.

Then you see he has 3.

Speaking of which, the fight of Kai vs the meatpie store its really great. I love weak characters just holding up and managing to survive and seemingly small things turning into something greater.

Honestly I found Kai way more intimidating than Hole-kun

I completely forgot he exists. What happened to him anyway?

Probably where ever En and the rest of the magic users who killed Kai are.