Which Christian denomination is the most based?

I'm tired of cucked churches.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orthodox, but it was infiltrated by Bolshevik kikes.

Orthodox

As a Roman Catholic I'm going to have to suggest you have a look at the Orthodox and see if you can decide whether that's less cucked than the alternatives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism

Pentecosts are whack. Like hardcore values adhered to, speaking in tongues the whole 9. The wemens are closet freaks but maintain a upkept front.

>they fell for the meme

Lutheran. Martin Luther is author of "On the Jews and their Lies". Presbyterian isn't bad
Orthodox is also good.
Catholocism has it's own set of issues.
Baptists and Methodists are literally Jewish puppet churches

>Martin Luther is author of "On the Jews and their Lies"
Which lutheran churches widely denuance him over.

I'm orthodox and a white nationalist what do?

There's one of those churches near me that I've been thinking about going to. I've only ever been to Baptist churches though

James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

>Lutheran churches denounce Martin Luther
kek

westboro baptist church

Paster Steven Anderson!

>In the first ten sections of the treatise, Luther expounds, at considerable length, upon his views concerning Jews and Judaism and how these compare to Christians and Christianity. Following the exposition, Section XI of the treatise advises Christians to carry out seven remedial actions. These are

>to burn down Jewish synagogues and schools and warn people against them;

>to refuse to let Jews own houses among Christians;

>for Jewish religious writings to be taken away;

>for rabbis to be forbidden to preach;

>to offer no protection to Jews on highways;

>for usury to be prohibited and for all silver and gold to be removed, put aside for safekeeping, and given back to Jews who truly convert; and

>to give young, strong Jews flail, axe, spade, and spindle, and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow.

Here is a crazy idea, OP: what if you followed the Word of God instead of following mortals who want your fucking money?

Why is Christian church so based?

>catholic here

Protestant, then?

I'm confused about Orthodox. I think there's an Eastern Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox in America, and Russian Orthodox Outside of Russia (ROCOR). Which one is best?

Also, this guy is Brother Nathanael who is with ROCOR. I like his videos but, have also heard he is actually a shill. What do you think of him and the ROCOR?

>catholic
>Christian
The sad part is that Catholics actually believe mocking and perverting the word of God makes them more correct.

No you dense fuck. Get a Kevin bible and seek God like it tells you to do. You don’t need some money grubbing cryptokike to tell you how to love your creator.

Don't forget Serbian Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox, and so on...

KJV

If there was a Kekistani Church, I would be there every damn Sunday!

Why are you such a faggot?

But, are they cucked now?

None, if you are an American, the best thing to be is atheist/agnostic, or if you must believe then a deist.

Here are some choice quotes from the Founders regarding Christianity:

"In every country and age the priest has been hostile to liberty." - Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Spatford, 1814

"Christianity neither is, nor was, part of the common law." - Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, 1814

"Give unto reason before ritual." - Benjamin Franklin, Letter to Shockley

"But could one possibly accept religion being a central part of life while maintaining a free society? I couldn't think of it. Look at the horrors of Europe, entirely caused by religion." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

"I must say with certainty that a religious populace would certainly be incompatible with the rule of law. They would always to try usurp it with their own doctrines." - James Monroe

"It is better to use reason than be confined to the strictures of a religion." - Robert Morris, Personal Writings, Pennsylvania Historical Society

"The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion." - John Adams, Treaty of Tripoli, 1797

Believing in a deity is the ultimate form of being a cuck.
>o-oh I can't do that! I- I Might go to hell!
>I l-love you god! Please don't punish me with eternal torture, ok? I'll do anything you want!

>Implying that the Catholic Church isn't the most left-leaning Christian denomination

Atheism sure has liberated the West

Better that than degeneracy.

All churches are cucked
Biggest anti-racist shills here and it’s always been like this

The Jehovah's Witnesses

If only they could see the Western world now and how all these liberal, God-hating fucks willingly bend over and take migrants up their assholes.

>JW
Not this. They're not going to be very Christian to you if you decide it's a weird cult. Tread carefully.

The non-heretical Chinese protestant ones.

>Much of this growth has occurred in informal networks referred to as "house churches," the proliferation of which began in the 1950s when many Chinese Catholics and Protestants began to reject state-controlled structures purported to represent them.[3]

LCMS.

Orthodox.
Or if you have a Latin only catholic church thats the based you can get, but they are rare.

Christian Restoration Movement. Refocuses Church doctrine ONLY to what is in the Scripture and nothing else. No pointless doctrinal squabbling or intersectional legalism, just the Word, as it's written.

It also goes without saying that we're redpilled on Jews (and also Muslims).

CALVINISM

Bible-based community churches (which are usually evangelical) are the most based here in Canada. (The Roman Catholic church is better in the U.S. than in Canada. I have no experience with the Orthodox Church which a lot of /pol folks love.) Watch out for United, Anglican, ELCA/ELCIC, etc, as they are run and manned by atheistic (I'm not joking) lefties.

Lutheranism

there is a list of the ones that have been taken over by the (((masons))) I forget what it is called now though you can prob it pretty easily, it is some national organization

Calvinist

Basically any church that is KJV only and goes soulwinning should be very good. Find a KJV only church if you can't find a soulwinning church. For this reason Baptist churches are typically your best bet. You might find a good non-denom once in a while, but it is rare.

just read the bible, and educate further in any denomination most have additive practices

eastern is the closest to jesus' teachings

Here's a good indication on how based and uncucked we really are. No problem at all showing this to the public. Look at the SJW reactions though. It is gold.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Watch this video

Catholic and Orthodox would be ok but they baptize infants and worship painted and molten idols. I can't get past that and just their general preoccupation with pretty pictures and smells.

I've been attending a conservative Baptist church for a while now.

Lol no.

Holy shit you’re an idiot. I highly suggest you drink bleach or eat a bullet before your virgin ass accidentally impregnates someone and you reproduce. All of the years on Chan I’ve never read anything so truly stupid.

literal wot m8

Mormons are pretty based. Preppers, businessmen, conservative, traditional, take care of their own, self sufficient, family oriented, no vices, no roasties, no degeneracy.

They're all the same theology so they are all orthodox churches. I go to a greek church since I know the language and love the greek chanting but if you want to go to one that's fits you like russian or serbian go. I'm planning on going to a serbian church one day.

JWs come to my home once a week to go over a chapter of a small book they gave me, and parts of the NWT they asked me to read, should I expect anything in the future from them, or just infinite studying?

You could invite them in your home and you could schedule a study of the Bible with them during your own time. I recommend you do so. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Yes, they have already been over a few times to go over a chapter from their small book that they had asked me to read in advance. I also read the parts of the NWT that the book refers to. But I was wondering if this is how it's going to be, or if at some point they're going to want me to pray with them, start going to other people's houses, etc.?

Nazarean. The Nazarites.

Used to get blow jobs after work from pentecostal chick i all the time

>Christians
>Christians
Only Catholics are Christians. All others are heretics.

Catholic.
There are virtue signalers all over it, like just about anything really, but if you ignore them and pay attention to the philosophy and theology you'll find it is the one true church.

I'm not particularly concerned about denominations, as Christianity is foremost an individual experience. That said, ones that follow the new testament as best as possible. This includes things like deliverance and the gifts of the spirit (1 Corinthians, chapter 12). I prefer my own Discord server as church, which consists of me and one other person. Church is every day for me, and I enjoy it very much. I hope you find what's right for you.

Hutterites and Mennonites. Not anti-technology like Amish.

Worst Coreans are circumcised.

The pope is doing everything he can to save the church, and people give him shit. I love catholicism but hate this board more and more.

Sounds pretty nice.

I assume you are studying "What Does the Bible Really Teach". You will finish that book and decide what to do with that knowledge you've acquired there. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink. Choosing to act on your new found knowledge of the Bible will be up to you. Even if you eagerly want to go with them you will not be allowed. You will be required to learn the elementary things of the Bible. Then another book starts called Keep yourself in God's Love. That one goes into the MORAL teachings of the Bible from hygiene, marriage, personal attitude, enterntainment, associations, etc

After that you will be interviewed about what you know and your attitude towards opinions on everything from Bible to society BASED ON WHAT YOU NOW KNOW. EX: Your opinon on drugs, fornication, homosexuality, other religions. conduct, etc. If you pass then you can become an unbaptized publisher.

Actually, if you read on what Pope Francis does, he goes completely against the Bible. He is preaching heresy. The true faith is the Traditional Catholic faith, also known as the faith pre Vatican II. Search vaticancatholic.com on YouTube, and you will find lots of videos that explicitly describe this whole ordeal, eith sources from scripture, and from past popes. The brothers are Catholic, but they are traditional catholics.

idk in america but here orthodox monks are based af, i mean monks who live alone in the forests and worship god, and ye orthodoxy is the only truth in this world

Pretty much this.

Whatever main current of Christianity in your country, generally catholicism.

European visions of Christianity aren't very Christian, in fact, they're very Pagan. If you stick to the Bible stricto senso, you'll find a pretty hollow, basic and shitty monotheistic belief that can't hold a candle to pantheons of the past. Explains why Europeans have so many "Saints", among other things, but most importantly, it's because Christianity was interweaved with Paganism to give it more breadth, because while it mostly covers morality and belief in the afterlife, European pagan beliefs would cover every single area of human activity, from sailing to growing crops, which the Bible is definitely lacking.

Christianity itself is quite bullshit and Europe made it palatable, and different currents aren't about who's right and who's wrong, but simply the remnant of beliefs of the past. Arguing other those is pointless, just pick the one of your ancestors.

Catholics have Mary.
And whoever has Mary has Jesus.
It is impossible to love Mary and not have your love for Jesus increase because she always leads her children to her Son -- just as God intended.
If you want to love Jesus more, take up devotion to Mary.

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

>tfw you will never have an Esoteric Racial Mormonist country again

>Jehovah's Witnesses

When's the next world ending BTW?

Yea, join a not very successful pseudo-Christian cult that arose in the 19th century (one of many).
Don't forget their are lots of pseudo-Christian 19th century cults to choose from
--Mormonism
--Jehovah's Witnesses
--Christian Science
--Seventh Day Adventists

All in all, the Jehovah's Witnesses are even that interesting of a cult.

Thanks, user.
>"What Does the Bible Really Teach"
Yes

Albanian Orthodox here. Orthodoxy has been unchanged since the time of Christ. Heavily anti-semitic, and not completely cucked like open borders shitskin Catholics and murrican evangelicals who suck jewish dick.

Come home, son. We must reconquer Constantinople.

>it's because Christianity was interweaved with Paganism to give it more breadth, because while it mostly covers morality and belief in the afterlife, European pagan beliefs would cover every single area of human activity, from sailing to growing crops, which the Bible is definitely lacking.
you are spot on fransoa, but i will agrue that even under threat of sword which converted most of our ancestors, not many would convert unless they were allowed to keep the old ways. so old ways were given new names and traditions and saints and so on..

If it weren't for Vatican ii, the church would move to defend Europe from the mass pagan immigration and (((degeneracy)))

I've met with JWs a few times and they are very intellectually honest about the Bible, please don't compare them to those idiot Mormon cultists.

Reformed Independent Baptist, Missouri Synod

preterist

The concept of 'denominations' is a heresy. Christ founded one church, the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church.

But it is objectively the case that there arose in the 19th century a number of Arian pseudo-Christian cults that deny the divinity of Jesus.
Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christian Science, etc.
And yet JWs are always on here like, "No, no, this ONE SPECIFIC 19th century pseudo-Christian cult is the true form of Christianity."

I can say with great confidence as a Catholic that the pope is doing anything but saving the church.

Falling for jewish myths is the ultimate form of cuckery

Don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. No one but God knows, not even the angels know, not even the son.

We're not interesting as a cult because we are not a cult. Cults are estoteric and secretive like Scientology. You have to climb the ranks to learn the "full" knowledge. What user here knows now is exactly what I've learned in over 15 years. I have no advantage over him in knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. What makes the JW unique is that we make the Bible easy to learn and easy to understand. We don't over-complicate it with Church Father commentaries, hadiths, nor apocryphal books like all the other religions do. It is the Bible and the Bible only.

The truth is that all the other religions are more cultic and esoteric than we are because you have to go to their schools for years just to become an expert in their religions. We don't, we come to your house and what you will learn in 6 months or less is what the oldest highest ranking JW on earth already knows.

If you ortho bros ever do call a crusade on constantinople, I'll jump the schism.

there is nothing more jewish than denying Christ

There's no point in arguing with this brainwashed fool. Just warn others about the dangers of this cult.

Interesting, I wonder what brought about that wave. Maybe the spiritual crisis of industrialization.

I'm not brainwashed as I'm not even Christian...

I'm liking it a lot. There's an Orthodox church close to me and I've been checking out their web site. I may go check them out soon.

Honest question: Is it true you believe that the Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ are one and the same? If so, how do you reconcile this with Trinitarian theology, assuming you even accept the Trinity?

>deny the divinity of Jesus.

We don't deny the divinity of Jesus. We just deny that specific divinity is God himself. The Bible teaches that angels, demons, Satan, and Jesus are all divinities and deities themselves. In fact, demon means deity in Greek. Angels are called gods in the Bible, Satan is called a god in the Bible. Jesus is called Mighty God in the the Bible and the only-begotten god. Jesus is no more a god than angels, demons, and Satan. On earth he was a god like Moses and Judges who were titled "god."