Swedes truly are the master race they're intelligent and devilishly handsome

Swedes truly are the master race they're intelligent and devilishly handsome.

Besides Pewdiepie, all Swedes are human feces.

Pewds barely even counts as Swedish. You can barely even hear his accent anymore.

>devilishly handsome

If we're measuring race by ability to fuck, either the chinese win or the irish win.

(((pedophile)))

yeah but, like, his girlfriends voice is really annoying...

>Italian gf

Felix is a nu-male manlet with shitty faggot tattoos. Marzia looks like a crackwhore with AIDS.

what? my history books now teach swedish are muslims what are you talking about? they are the home of mecca retard

Master cucks!

Rapefugee capital of the World!

ITT: Jealous amerimutts sad that they'll never be white

>152443970
jews..

> Have your country invaded by Mexicans for decades
> Swedes are the cucks

This is why the Swedes are attacked & subverted so ruthlessly by TPTB.

she's in constant whispering ASMR mode

Just you wait aus bro.
He will be supporting a black child spawned of Marzia

I disagree.

norcucks and

brazil cucks

have nothing to stand on

It's always americans thinking about this shit no nation is obsessed with blacks cucking your women as much as you guys are unironically kill yourself.

Third World shithole dweller, my bedroom closet is bigger than your house.

> U ARE KEK HAHAHA
> SWEDEN NAT HUWAIT
> OH SAY CAN U SEEEE

they are hot

perfection. DONT LET THIS GO EXTINCT

> PLIS DON CALL ME GOBLINO AMERIGA IS HUWAIT U SHILL

You're one to talk about third world shitholes....

ITT: Jealous of the American God-Race.

Your countries are weak.

We wouldn't be mutts if it wasn't for our whore women falling for the media's Jew race mixing propaganda. Here niggers are propped up as ideal mates through sports and the music industry. You Euros don't have to deal with that as much.

6/10. Go to a mall or shopping center in a wealthy white area in the US on a Saturday and you will see much better looking women than that. That bitch is almost ugly.

A suicidal race is not fit for survival, thus they cannot be the master race.

Not LiL PEEP you fuckin' bitch.

> Cherrypicking the remaining white people

This is America.

Thats why the jews chose them for extermination first.

damn, her nose is crooked as fuck.

That nigger santa

Leafnigger, your country still exits because the American God-Race protects you. Don't forget that maplesyrupnigger!

White people in Canada are also mutts...

Don't miss Norway - Sweden tomorrow in the handball world championships. It's the hottest matchup in female sports.

Is this post deliberate unironic shit or just ironic and bad?

Spam.

> Also
> U NAT HUWAIT TOO HAHAHAHA U BROWN LIKE AMERIGA

I hear his accent more now than I did in the one or two gaming videos I saw years ago.
Didn't even notice it in his earlier vid, and didn't even know he was Swedish at the time.

Third World nigger, you wish you were one of us.

Sincerely,

The American God-Race

No they aren't. I lived in Canada for 9 years and you can very obviously see a bunch of phenotypical Anglos and some Irish as well. Frenchies also stick out like sore thumbs.

our browns and yellows form enclaves and barely mix with whitey

I like Swedes. It's a shame they weren't left alone in their paradise. Cucked by the EU.

>literal favela race posting amerimutts

What's wrong with her face?
It's not her nose, it's her whole bone structure. She never faces the camera directly in any of her videos, something is fucked about her face.

>pewdiepie, a man of swedish descent, is 5'7

t. monkey eating faggot

i actually like the rest of her face but her nose points to the side. her right and the cameras left.

The average white person in the US is not mixed with mexican or black. Only a very small minority. They are mixed European (same as Canada).